Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like their plan is to just keep going and try to make their channel into some kind of Keeping up with the Kardashians bullshit. The freebies will flow and the publicity will rise, she’ll get a cleaner and a nanny at some point anyway and will probably get rid of the bakery, since it looks like tit and doesn’t sell much then maybe move to New Zealand or some other place in England which will boost even more video ideas and probably even their own show. Being famous for having so many kids is not a real talent and shouldn’t be celebrated.
Are they even eligible to move to NZ? Would the New Zealand tax payer really want to pick up the bill for however many kids go over? Also, it's really expensive (I'm married to a Kiwi) and the exchange rate is terrible.

Reactions: 7
I really despise when people release balloons into the air. You might as well just throw a bunch of plastic into rivers.

Also want to point out that pile of crap they have next to their new playhouse. They just left the old one broken up on the side of the house. Such a hazard.

Reactions: 11
Are they even eligible to move to NZ? Would the New Zealand tax payer really want to pick up the bill for however many kids go over? Also, it's really expensive (I'm married to a Kiwi) and the exchange rate is terrible.
Unless New Zealand is facing high demand for teen mothers and pies made under questionable hygiene conditions, I would say no.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it my tv or does the picture freeze on the newest vlog about Alfie’s birthday? If so wtf have they not thought about editing, god they get money for people watching that crap videoing! They clearly haven’t even watched it, appalling, who would put that sort of shi*e out for the viewer!

Reactions: 4
Yes so it isn’t my tv. Terrible quality doesn’t say much about the quality of any goods they provide, ie pies!

Yes it did
I find their videos so so hard to watch they’re so shakey and the noise is atrocious
Their editing is appalling

Reactions: 2
Is it my tv or does the picture freeze on the newest vlog about Alfie’s birthday? If so wtf have they not thought about editing, god they get money for people watching that crap videoing! They clearly haven’t even watched it, appalling, who would put that sort of shi*e out for the viewer!
I thought it was something wrong with my computer. Do they not even re-watch the videos before they upload? This is their livelihood, for God's sake. You'd think they give at least somewhat of a duck.

Reactions: 5
That’s why I would prefer watching KAC so the narrator can explain what’s going on and stay on topic. Sue can never finish a sentence without one of the kids getting in the way or her having to point the camera elsewhere mid sentence and say “ohhh hahha crazy child". When you give them attention to random things they do it more

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t look right at all! Could be just knackered but she’s never looked like this after having a baby

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t look right at all! Could be just knackered but she’s never looked like this after having a baby
I said exactly this unless she's ill. Its probably more likely after so many babies! She didn't say but I wonder if she'd had a bad bleed after the last one as she was on a drip for hours afterwards.

She looks really different

I think suelooks very pale and queasy at the beginning of the photoshoot video
I was actually wondering if she had covid. None of them have done very well with social distancing and I don't think I've ever seen them wear masks. You have the older kids going in and out constantly, all the shopping they do for non-essential stuff, the bakery allegedly up and running again, the doctors appointment. It's highly likely that at least one person in the house will catch it and then it will spread like mad in the house.

I was actually wondering if she had covid. None of them have done very well with social distancing and I don't think I've ever seen them wear masks. You have the older kids going in and out constantly, all the shopping they do for non-essential stuff, the bakery allegedly up and running again, the doctors appointment. It's highly likely that at least one person in the house will catch it and then it will spread like mad in the house.
Did cross my mind as well but she doesn't realise having babies older is going to be harder on her

As much as I wouldn't want 20 odd kids, I wouldn't mind Sue's fertility! I'm 35 and the last year or so we have been trying to get pregnant, maybe I'm just to old or to fat ( I've lost over 3 stone , so I'm trying to not be!!) But no luck, it's amazing how in some cases teenagers get pregnant through a one night stand ( not saying millie did, I'm just saying some !) And here I am, married, mortgage , settled but with no luck! We have a 9 year old, so I could count my blessings really, I guess some people have all the luck when it comes to fertility!!!
35 is far from too old.. Many women start in their 40's :)

I hope not, in that one house the R rate would cause a local lockdown of Lancashire.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having a baby older there’s much more of a risk to have a child with a disability how on earth could sue and Noel properly care for a child with a disability

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.