Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be hell on earth for the residents in that street. The noise is horrendous and we can turn it down.
The hapless excuses for parents must be in a twilight world of their own and either disregard danger or fail to recognise hazards. My heart was in my mouth will Tillie wobbling around on one leg or hurling herself into that pool. There was an army of other kids charging around who could have hurt her, albeit unintentionally. After all she’s been through you’d think they’d take more care.
I was equally concerned that they don’t lock the gate - it’s surprising there hasn’t been absconders (and I don’t mean Sue). A rail down from the front door and along that wall would be prudent. I really am surprised they aren’t living and A and E
Speaking of locking the gate...
63302C38-52E3-4369-99F4-7618BDA63130.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What about pheobie putting that box over her head & going under the water with it!! I was cringing waiting her another kid to jump on the box!!! So bloody dangerous

Reactions: 2
Sophie’s insta... the thick under eye liner and no lashes/lid liner is a very strange look and makes her eyes look even more bulbous
Yes that’s the word for it! Bulbous! And gaunt face. What’s going on with her she seems to think shes 15 years old, doing loads of TikTok all the time, really cringe worthy dancing ones aswell, she’s knocking 30, she should be keeping an eye on her 3 kids not obsessing over TikTok and insta like a teenager getting people to film her cringe dances 😬 and she works long hour days according to her! go spend some time with your children

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Might've already been mentioned back along in the thread but cba to.trawl back.through. does anyone know if there's anywhere you can watch any of the shows?

If it’s true about Alfie’s grace then that’s horrible! Really f*cked up. I went mental when the cemetery gardener took the artificial flowers I left for my dad and threw them away.

I smell a 🐀
If that’s true it’s terrible
If it’s made up to get a reaction so they can play victim even more terrible
The trouble when people bull tit so much you don’t know what to believe and what not

I smell a 🐀
The trouble when people bull tit so much you don’t know what to believe and what not
A ?? break in and now a stolen train.
Thats really bad luck

Reactions: 1
I smell a 🐀
Unfortunately - and sickeningly - it’s not uncommon for people to steal things from cemeteries especially from children’s graves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.