Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a thing to say about your own daughter, she’s vile because of the way you raised her sue!
Rough as a badger’s arse the lot of em

Reactions: 5
Sophie’s insta... the thick under eye liner and no lashes/lid liner is a very strange look and makes her eyes look even more bulbous

Reactions: 4
You never know...🙊💊💉
Maybe she’s become stressed and these comments she’s reading have driven her over the edge to experiment.
There’s been nothing apart from the drama they create in their air filled heads. I mean! Who’s horse is that??? WTF? 😂 Away and take some pain pet! You are going to be hanging in the morning 😂

Reactions: 3
What a thing to say about your own daughter, she’s vile because of the way you raised her sue!
Rough as a badger’s arse the lot of em
She speaks badly about everyone.
I showed you how she speaks about Chris and his girlfriend.
Moaned that all the kids do is scream.

People are holding out for her to have 20+ kids too so they can fuss over her being amazing and never living off tax payer money, someone has to take over from sue after all

I feel so sorry for chloe she’s clearly not allowed a life of her own
I said exactly the same before (y) Someone will have to take over from sue 😉 I was thinking how is millie going to support herself and her baby. I think she's going to be staying at home for a while and of course her family will take care of them, Noel and Sue have plenty money. But like her own money, will she be claiming some kind of money off the government

We did TV once, never again. It’s just not who we are. I’m quite happy living the quiet life and keeping it real. That’s why these idiots are so hilarious. Sue hated filming KAC she said so many times. Obviously the money has taken over now and they can’t go back.

We did TV once, never again. It’s just not who we are. I’m quite happy living the quiet life and keeping it real. That’s why these idiots are so hilarious. Sue hated filming KAC she said so many times. Obviously the money has taken over now and they can’t go back.
Hated filming KAC, everyone was the last because it was that bad.

This morning was also awful, they didnt like Eamon and Ruth, expected Phil and Holly. Were annoyed they only paid for a train and didnt get seats. Oh and This Morning took a while to pay the fee of £1000, she was really annoyed they had taken a while to pay up.

Hated filming KAC, everyone was the last because it was that bad.

This morning was also awful, they didnt like Eamon and Ruth, expected Phil and Holly. Were annoyed they only paid for a train and didnt get seats. Oh and This Morning took a while to pay the fee of £1000, she was really annoyed they had taken a while to pay up.
It must be stressful imagine a whole day filming and they can’t yell or swear at the kids and you have to bribe them to behave too probably with extra food bet he needed his pint that night and sue her wine

It must be stressful imagine a whole day filming and they can’t yell or swear at the kids and you have to bribe them to behave too probably with extra food bet he needed his pint that night and sue her wine
Must have been a good pay day if it was that bad

God love them all. It’s weird.. the older are a bit meh looking and then the middle ones all seem to be prettier and then back to meh for the younger ones again. By no means calling anyone ugly especially a child, just crap when your gene pool is mixed from sue n noel
idk, I think Katie is very pretty

This is an odd thing to say the person who wrote this is basically saying I hope bonnie and heidie are well but I couldn’t give a tit how anyone else is why wouldn’t they just say hope everyone is well
Why would she share something so random? Sophie obviously takes after her mother.

Must have been a good pay day if it was that bad
This morning was £1000 she said when she was moaning.

Reactions: 2
The prettiest one is Ellie, she looks absolutely nothing like any of her siblings or sue and Noel, she’s on hardly any of the vlogs either she’s very modest, the rest look like drowned rats!

Kingbin was it one of the kids and counting? I’m curious because I have primly watched you and don’t know! I would love to know what tv program it was? Only because I’m a nosey bastard and love yours and spillers posts! 😜

This morning was £1000 she said when she was moaning.
You could tell they were totally embarrassed when Eamon called Noel a randy old weirdo! Ahem sorry goat! I cringed for them!

Reactions: 7
The prettiest one is Ellie, she looks absolutely nothing like any of her siblings or sue and Noel, she’s on hardly any of the vlogs either she’s very modest, the rest look like drowned rats!

Kingbin was it one of the kids and counting? I’m curious because I have primly watched you and don’t know! I would love to know what tv program it was? Only because I’m a nosey bastard and love yours and spillers posts! 😜

You could tell they were totally embarrassed when Eamon called Noel a randy old weirdo! Ahem sorry goat! I cringed for them!
No I’m not that sad. It was TV but not C4 or 5 or TLC 😂😂

Reactions: 2
This is an odd thing to say the person who wrote this is basically saying I hope bonnie and heidie are well but I couldn’t give a tit how anyone else is why wouldn’t they just say hope everyone is well
Yes, I too hope that the two members of the family who are the least likely to have a clue about what is going on around them are doing well in the face of the virus, the lockdown, and everything else that's happening. I mean seriously, how would a one year-old and an infant be doing anything other than "well"?

It’s crazy to think how many grandchildren sue and Noel will have by the time heidie or any of the youngest few have kids their name choices for their kids will be very limited so many names will be used up they’ll probably just reuse names

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.