Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they ever let it slip to anyone how much they got per episode of kids and counting can’t imagine Noel doing anything for free and think the only thing he ever turns down is his collar wonder if spiller knows
Not kids and counting but I have been approached to do shows, we have never dont them but I did out of curiosity ask for more info such as fees. For a programme it was £250 per child and £350 per adult.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was that in one of the documentaries? I didn’t know about that!
They mentioned it when they were guests on 'This Morning,' the one were Eamon Holmes called Noel a 'randy old goat'

I think what he wanted to say was a 'Dirty old twit'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weird that she tagged Katie. I don't think anyone on here has said anything negative about Katie at all, just that we feel sorry for her and what her parents expect of her is unfair. I think most of us are rooting for Katie actually.
as much as I dislike the parents, I’d love to see all the kids go on and do well.

Reactions: 5
Weird that she tagged Katie. I don't think anyone on here has said anything negative about Katie at all, just that we feel sorry for her and what her parents expect of her is unfair. I think most of us are rooting for Katie actually.
I think the girls she tagged and Sophie are reading this or she’s tagging who was spoken about. A neighbour of the radfords has some drama with them (it’s on youtube) and Sophie was the spokeswoman then too.

Reactions: 1
I think the girls she tagged and Sophie are reading this or she’s tagging who was spoken about. A neighbour of the radfords has some drama with them (it’s on youtube) and Sophie was the spokeswoman then too.
Its really funny because Sue herself calls Sophie vile and jealous. I remember her saying this around the time of Chloe getting implants, Noel lent Chloe the money she had to work off and pay back but he wouldnt lend it to Sophie because she wouldnt have paid it back.
Sophie wasnt too happy about that and as Sue said she was vile

Reactions: 3
Not kids and counting but I have been approached to do shows, we have never dont them but I did out of curiosity ask for more info such as fees. For a programme it was £250 per child and £350 per adult.
that is a tiny amount. I assume the Radfords got much more for the KAC.

Its really funny because Sue herself calls Sophie vile and jealous. I remember her saying this around the time of Chloe getting implants, Noel lent Chloe the money she had to work off and pay back but he wouldnt lend it to Sophie because she wouldnt have paid it back.
Sophie wasnt too happy about that and as Sue said she was vile
Where did sue call Sophie vile bad it on the show or their YouTube channel

Sophie’s not nice at all she’s very jealous and absolutely adores herself for some reason, Chloe is actually a genuinely nice person

Reactions: 1
Looks like Sophie has had a few sherbets tonight. Very strange insta story 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.