Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a bit tit. People don’t need to be stealing things off graves.
Hows the head today pet?!? 😉
I’m not by any means justifying anyone stealing from a grave let alone a babies one, but I cannot help but think Sophie loves any chance of a social media rant 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not to say she’s made it up obviously, but I mean she likes to jump to her mums defence in EVERYTHING. Yes that’s what daughters should do and especially over something this serious, but Sophie just comes across as a motor mouth to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
That's sad if someone stole it. I doubt the thief will be too worried about Sophie's demand to give it back though. I will say though that there is a child's grave near my grandparents one and his toys and objects are always getting blown away when there are high winds, so to me leaving things that aren't actually fixed down is a bad idea.

just watched the vlog, is it just me or does it seem that a much bigger effort is always made for the girls than the boys? That tiny room that the boys have now been moved into is really depressing, no idea why they moved 2 girls out of it to move 3 boys in. I suspect they will try to move Heidie in with the girls soon.

Reactions: 4
Oscar and Casper share a bed? I guess it's sweet that they're close, but I hope that it's not because they have to because the house is too crowded.

Reactions: 2
Oscar and Casper share a bed? I guess it's sweet that they're close, but I hope that it's not because they have to because the house is too crowded.
The older one (Oscar?) once said he loved Casper because he protected him at night when he was scared. Whilst it is sweet I think that at 8 and 6 they should be encouraged to sleep in their own beds to promote independence. If they move Archie in that means that they will have to share the bed anyway.

If next door is an hmo, why don’t they suggest that once the kids are working they move next door rather than get a large bedroom all to themselves.

That's sad if someone stole it. I doubt the thief will be too worried about Sophie's demand to give it back though. I will say though that there is a child's grave near my grandparents one and his toys and objects are always getting blown away when there are high winds, so to me leaving things that aren't actually fixed down is a bad idea.

just watched the vlog, is it just me or does it seem that a much bigger effort is always made for the girls than the boys? That tiny room that the boys have now been moved into is really depressing, no idea why they moved 2 girls out of it to move 3 boys in. I suspect they will try to move Heidie in with the girls soon.
Of course.
Boys are shoved in the little room with no space.
The girls in the big room with the bunks, but the ceiling is so low I worry they will bang their heads.
It makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 3
Lol at Sue feeling the need to explain that Heidie can't sleep when there's too much noise. If Sue was any slower she'd be moving backwards.

Noticed the constant mention of the boys’ toys And dolls pram after the comments about the rooms being bare 🤣

the small room would be ok for just the 2 older ones I think with their clothes being in the bigger room, but throwing Archie in there too’s going to leave them with no floor space at all. The cot in front of the radiator isn’t exactly ideal either and it doesn’t look a big enough room to fit 4 in once heidie’s in there too...

Take a shot every time Sue says ‘we need new carpets for these rooms’ (don’t you'll be drunk 🥴)

I do not understand the reasoning behind having three boys in a cupboard room (let’s be honest there is no natural light in that room!)

And yet Chloe has her own bedroom and a make up room in the basement.

I would have moved the older kids in the basement with Millie and her new baby.
The next floor should be a room for Oscar, Casper, Max, Tillie, Phoebe and Hallie.
The little ones should have the rooms on Sue and Noel’s floor
Bonnie, Hiedie, and Archie.

It all seems such a mess?
I believe a room in the basement has tonnes of not used storage? Surely clothes could be stored in one place? To make more room for beds.

If I was her I’d have utility room dedicated to clothes and washing. My older kids have built in wardrobes for their clothes. The smaller ones are kept downstairs in the utility room

I’m not by any means justifying anyone stealing from a grave let alone a babies one, but I cannot help but think Sophie loves any chance of a social media rant 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not to say she’s made it up obviously, but I mean she likes to jump to her mums defence in EVERYTHING. Yes that’s what daughters should do and especially over something this serious, but Sophie just comes across as a motor mouth to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is so true as awful as it is if somebody has stolen it, she threatening with her big gob again like she’s hard as nails, when she’s clearly not. The way she has put that post is so immature it’s unreal, she must take after sue in the maturity department. Loads of people have questioned weather Sue is slightly special needs, not just on this site but on others to in loads of comments. Maybe they’re is something and Sophie is aswell? Who carries on like that at her age? By the way that’s worded you would think it was a 14 year old!!

Reactions: 7
Three growing lads in the awful cupboard bedroom 😳 it makes no sense
Hallie and Phoebe’s old room is far too small, it seems only suitable for storage space. I think they will need to move at some point or extend the house somehow. The children are becoming adults and I think more children will keep coming, they won’t be able to keep the rooms flowing.

Reactions: 1
Three growing lads in the awful cupboard bedroom 😳 it makes no sense
It makes me feel so sad and claustrophobic looking at it.. the fact she’s saying Oscar and Casper can share a bed with no choice because she knows fine well that rooms too small for another bed!! Absolutely terrible I wonder if it actually legally classes as a bedroom, she should be knocking walls down and extending room not using all her money to build a bloody bar

Take a shot every time Sue says ‘we need new carpets for these rooms’ (don’t you'll be drunk 🥴)

I do not understand the reasoning behind having three boys in a cupboard room (let’s be honest there is no natural light in that room!)

And yet Chloe has her own bedroom and a make up room in the basement.

I would have moved the older kids in the basement with Millie and her new baby.
The next floor should be a room for Oscar, Casper, Max, Tillie, Phoebe and Hallie.
The little ones should have the rooms on Sue and Noel’s floor
Bonnie, Hiedie, and Archie.

It all seems such a mess?
I believe a room in the basement has tonnes of not used storage? Surely clothes could be stored in one place? To make more room for beds.
Their hallways are huge!! They could knock rooms down and extend or make 2 single bedrooms!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.