Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Bonnie really drink out of the dog bowl and sue not say a word? I get it was under a tap and granted looked like it had gotten a pretty good rinse.. but still .. or is that just me 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
If I had 20+ kids and several of them had a genetic health problem that we were risking passing on to each new baby, I would maybe stop having kids. Especially having gone through the nightmare with Tillie. Maybe that's just me though.

Reactions: 9
If I had 20+ kids and several of them had a genetic health problem that we were risking passing on to each new baby, I would maybe stop having kids. Especially having gone through the nightmare with Tillie. Maybe that's just me though.
Is there a genetic problem? I'd not heard that, though wouldn't surprise me if some of the children had additional needs, there's so many of them the odds would stack that way.

Reactions: 4
Is there a genetic problem? I'd not heard that, though wouldn't surprise me if some of the children had additional needs, there's so many of them the odds would stack that way.
In the vlog Sue said that the hip problems that Bonnie and Tillie have had were inherited from Noel. In the comments she said that Chloe had them too. She took Heidie to get scanned for the issue in the vlog.

Reactions: 6
In the vlog Sue said that the hip problems that Bonnie and Tillie have had were inherited from Noel. In the comments she said that Chloe had them too. She took Heidie to get scanned for the issue in the vlog.
Thank you, I can't bring myself to watch her vlogs!

Reactions: 1
So they’ve all changed their insta pages to signify the Black lives matter movement but still posted a vlog.

Idiots.

• Sad
This is a very minor issue that lots of babies have and it is correctable by wearing a harness. I think Phoebe was the one that we saw wearing one? Tillie's leg issue is nothing to do with this.

Reactions: 3
We sure don't need the Radford family in Australia ever, they might forget to go home.😉
They’d be an orchard in the riverlands dream family 15+ fruit pickers in one family bus. Not to mention the economic collapse the welfare bill would cost us 😂
Sorry long time lurker here but He needs to stop throwing his leg over it and they need to grow up and stop wasting time thinking of ways to snatch someone else’s kids when they’ve got an unrealistic amount of their own to worry about. Instead of her starting high school drama on the internet She needs get herself into the back into the kitchen and start doing it properly with caring for and giving attention to all those kids.
If you’re going to smash out a grade school size equivalent classroom number of kids then you don’t have the time or the entitlement to waste worrying about anything other than all those kids, and how to raise and pay for them. She’s got enough to do without wasting time on nonsense. I’m not saying she’s a bad parent I think her kids seem nice enough but honestly if her son is with a woman with 4 small children and another in the way then surely she can appreciate that maybe the woman is overwhelmed, not coping etc and offer her support for the sake of her grand child not just put it out to strangers to debate online as to whether she should collect yet another baby. She needs to let her son man up and take responsibility for his own child/family or how else will he learn to cope on his own

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I found it quite amusing that Sue felt her house is a 'stable environment'. It is utter chaos at the best of times and a health hazard most of the time. We've seen from vlogs that the young children are left to their own devices, often in precarious situations.

Reactions: 7
I found it quite amusing that Sue felt her house is a 'stable environment'. It is utter chaos at the best of times and a health hazard most of the time. We've seen from vlogs that the young children are left to their own devices, often in precarious situations.
Perhaps they need another nanny to calm it down a bit and help her cope while the mr radford is away making 300 magic pies an hour surely they can afford one with all their money
Radford lives matter
We are all in this together

• Haha
I watched the first 5 minutes of the vlog and Sue looked seriously peeved off. She reminded me of Kirsty Freer, who really didn't want to vlog but had to.
Kirsty freers husband sent me abusive messages and trolled my appearance, going as far as to then find my Facebook from my name on YouTube, and comment on my photos.
All because I commented that tinned meatballs and spaghetti isn’t a very balanced meal and could do with some veg. On a video where he was giving mewl advice.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Noticed that Hallie got a big pile of gifts for her birthday. Made Amiees look even more pityful.

Then on insta Katie posted a pic of Heidie sleeping with the caption bossed it and tired.
Sue is either ovulating or bored of the poor thing already.
Katie you shouldn’t be tired because of a baby, you are 16! Live your life!

Reactions: 14
Well the look at how fab we are gift opening vlog is up!
It was just Hallie opening gifts and screams of materialism.

Not sute that the big collect 4 was for Hallie at all but a game for the family, but it looks better wrapped up I guess.

Why does she need so many presents?? The older kids get neglected on birthdays, don't they? You could argue they want more expensive presents (which I'm sure kids do as they get older, I doubt my kids will get as many) but Aimee's presents were hardly worth anything special.

I also wouldn't guess that Hallie was 5. My daughter is only just 4 and she looks and acts older than her.

Why does she need so many presents?? The older kids get neglected on birthdays, don't they? You could argue they want more expensive presents (which I'm sure kids do as they get older, I doubt my kids will get as many) but Aimee's presents were hardly worth anything special.

I also wouldn't guess that Hallie was 5. My daughter is only just 4 and she looks and acts older than her.
For a 5 year old I dont think her speech is very good. Prob cant get a word in.
Archie was already claiming Hallies presents.

Notice too how when it was Tillies birthday the little kids were all over Tillie and her presents. None of that for Hallie.

Reactions: 7
Where are you watching these blogs?

Noel always reminds me of Gerry McCann,both shifty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.