Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No can’t be that she said they are definitely done lol 21 kids is enough for any family and their is no one left to out do
Pretty sure she's been saying that she's been done for a while now.

If you already have 21 kids what's one more?

Reactions: 3
I think the last 2 baby’s have really tired her out she looks run down also seems to be going grey super fast I’m sure she feels it too, she needs to stop before something bad happens! Having 21 healthy children is a blessing in itself I thought she would of learned after Alfie, I’m glad she went on to have more healthy babies but enough is enough now her eldest are growing up so fast and she’s missing it all

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure she's been saying that she's been done for a while now.

If you already have 21 kids what's one more?
She tries to out do people on so many levels. Fell flat on her face at the last attempt though!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Noel had a vasectomy after number 16. When he then had a reversal I hope he was charged for the operation, as it's hardly deemed necessary!Tax payers were praying hard it wouldn't be successful.

I know that’s an ‘instagram trend/cause’ but I don’t understand it. Staying silent on social media does nothing, post resources, petitions, places to donate etc instead.
In their case its virtue signaling.
They probably have no idea why they are posting it except everyone else is.

Same for 90% of my current insta feed.

They clearly didn’t do a thorough enough job on his gonads. My understanding is that reversal is notoriously difficult. He must have supersonic swimmers to boost his randy needs.
. .
I dont believe this happened. Because there isnt a big enough gap.

And when the Freer family were going through a reversal, Sue and Kirsty were friends. You would have thought that Sue would have been supporting Kirsty and giving her advice and I never saw it.

Reactions: 6
So black out Tuesday as I said was a complete virtue signal when they have just posted a vlog 33 mins ago!!!

seriously are they that cretinous!
I don't think they are bright enough to understand what the black out actually means. Rfamily are another one, they put up a video of black, which really isn't the point either!

I don't think they are bright enough to understand what the black out actually means. Rfamily are another one, they put up a video of black, which really isn't the point either!
Like the Minghams

but the Radfords put up an actual vlog and still their sad fans are like we love you!!
I would find it weird other people who don’t know my kids says no they love them. It’s just creepy

Reactions: 4
Like the Minghams

but the Radfords put up an actual vlog and still their sad fans are like we love you!!
I would find it weird other people who don’t know my kids says no they love them. It’s just creepy
Well if you think that's bad, I saw a comment recently from a woman saying she had a massive crush on Noel :LOL:

The Rfam must've just copied the Inghams then, seeing as they are now BFFs :unsure::rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well if you think that's bad, I saw a comment recently from a woman saying she had a massive crush on Noel :LOL:

The Rfam must've just copied the Inghams then, seeing as they are now BFFs :unsure::rolleyes:
I think quite a few people have said about having a crush on Noel, I think it’s the endless grey jumpers he wears! That and because they are jealous of Sue!! I know a few people have said it as a joke!

I can’t even watch the other 2 families, they are just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iv noticed no celebs seem to know what it means, I commented on the Stacey Solomon thread about her posting ‘today is a day to be silent’ I said thag it’s not it’s actually a day to stop promoting your brand and yourself and posting pictures of your dinner and instead promote blm , police brutality & raising awareness and educating yourself .. next thing we know staceys sharing links, Iv noticed a lot of these influencers and vloggers are checking tattle and then taking note from what we’ve said so expect the radfords to post a link soon 😂

Reactions: 3
Like the Minghams

I've found their followers very cult-ish. Very strange.

I watched the first 5 minutes of the vlog and Sue looked seriously peeved off. She reminded me of Kirsty Freer, who really didn't want to vlog but had to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.