Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
What a slag at such a young age.
Did you really just call a thirteen year old a 'slag'? :mad: She was a young CHILD. She was naive and innocent and was obviously groomed. A thirteen year old child is not a 'slag' and should never be referred to as one.

Reactions: 43

Bonbon.16

If you can't support it you shouldn't have one. Why shud yr parents have to put up with a crying baby, extra bills etc.

You can't have totally supported yrself and a baby at 17. You might have done just fine but someone else had to support you which maybe was not just fine with them.
I had my eldest when I was 17 and I had my own home, went to college and my now husband was working and finished his A Levels in the evenings. We are still together 23 years later, my eldest is a front line worker for the NHS and my youngest is about to graduate from college. Both my husband and myself have good jobs, and own our own home etc Nobody did that for us, it was our own hard work and determination. Please dont judge everyone on your limited experience. As we can see from discussing the Radford's babies born to parents in their 40's aren't always born into ideal situations. Having a baby at any age is hard and there will be bad parents in all age groups.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

emmawhu

VIP Member
Jesus it’s not that deep.
Ok, I didn't say it was... 🤔

Names are something I have a keen interest in. It was posted that Ophelia was a top 10 name now. I just pointed out it most definitely wasn't (but neither do I believe it's unique).

The rest was simply posted in case anyone else is interested in official name stats and wished to take a closer look for themselves. Clearly you don't but there's no need to be rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

KateESJ

VIP Member
I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
No need to feel bad for them. Some teen parents do better than some adult parents do. Being an adult doesn't mean you're ready. Families are so different now, I don't think being single and living at home equals a bad situation. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

cobette

VIP Member
I had a dream that I found out Noel was my dad 😂

I was thrilled to be part of the family and spent Christmas with them. Chris came for the day with his kids and gave me a card. I thought it was so sweet as I hadn't met him before. Inside he had written his mobile number and 'There's things you need to know about this family, call me if you want to talk' 😂😂😂

Never a truer word.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

emmawhu

VIP Member
I agree, her Make up at times is ridiculously over the top. Do you remember katies prom make up 😳
Yes, she looked ridiculous bless her.

What's with the hideous, tacky matching dresses Sue's been showing off Hallie, Phoebe and Bonnie wearing this week? More freebies?

When Sue gushes about them melting her heart, I'm genuinely not sure anymore whether she's on about the kids or the clothes.

Someone should just buy (or gift) her a reborn doll and supply her with unlimited gifted clothes. It'd serve the same purpose as her popping out more real life dolls but would be a lot less damaging for the rest of the family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Wellthen

I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
I think that’s a very narrow minded view tbh.
I was pregnant with my eldest at 15, yes I had parental help as in theyallowed use to live with them (we paid our way)
We bought our first house at 19 and our second at 22, we have a very comfortable lifestyle due to the hard work we put in to get there.
you can’t tar everyone with the same brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

spilleroftea

VIP Member
New thread title

TRF #7- Will Sue be Preg before the end of this Thread?

Anyone else really excited for the radford tin can adventures?
Ha ha, I hope they do, I need a good laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
If you can't support it you shouldn't have one. Why shud yr parents have to put up with a crying baby, extra bills etc.

You can't have totally supported yrself and a baby at 17. You might have done just fine but someone else had to support you which maybe was not just fine with them.
I moved into a flat when I had my child at 16 with her dad so my parents didn’t have to get up in the night or pay extra bills! We supported ourselves didn’t have either sets of parents helping it was basically you’ve made your bed now lie in it!

My eldest is now 23, have 3 other children still with the dad 24 yrs on, we’ve gone onto buying our home & my husband owns his own business, yes we made sacrifices along the way but I’m proud of what we’ve achieved!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shes just a hypocrite praising the NHS while its popular to do so but slagging them off on other occassions.
She is a huge drain on the NHS
Yes I remember when her dad was ill and she was complaining about the NHS and I commented that the best help she could give the NHS was to stop getting pregnant.

Reactions: 23

emmawhu

VIP Member
They've been to the cemetery, as Sue has posted a photo of Heidie beside Alfie's grave, description says Introducing Heidie to her brother, might be just me ,but find it a bit creepy/odd!
What's creepy/odd about taking a baby to another family member's grave? 🤷‍♀️

Whether it's a sibling, grandparent, auntie, whoever that passed before they were born, there's nothing creepy about visiting a grave...

Reactions: 21
He was a child too.. Iam so sick of hearing this.. Iam the same age as sue and it was bloody common to go out with boys a few yrs older when we were 13 and 14..for gods sake.. It was different times.. So everyone I went to school with must also be a perv?

He is hardly Chris Ingram fgs! He has been married to the same woman and faithful as far as we know for 30 bloody yrs!

If everyone you went to school with were having sex with barely pubescent children then yes they were “pervs”

Also them staying together for 30 years and continuing to have children does not make this a romantic story, Sue was clearly groomed and abused no 12-13 year old can consent to a sexual relationship and no 17 year old should be pursuing them.

I’ve never understood the love for this family personally. I think Sue would benefit from some kind of therapy as she’s clearly addicted to pregnancy and having tiny babies and is prepared to leave 20+ children motherless to continue to fulfil her need to procreate.

emmawhu

VIP Member
please tell me when she says she's a make up artist, she's not actually trained is she?! people don't pay her do they?! my 5 year old does better make up with her my little pony set and I never thought blue eyebrows and purple lips would ever be a improvement on something!!
Her make up is usually truly dreadful, I don't understand how anyone would pay to look like that? 🤷‍♀️

It's a shame because, out of all of the older Radfords, I've always thought Chloe is the one who is naturally the most pretty. She always looks far better when she's not made up imo. Her make overs always make her subjects look like drag queens.

• Haha
At 14, she would have had no choice in the matter if she didn't have the support of her parents though. She would have been completely unable to bring him up herself. I think that was the point. But Sue loves to claim they did it all themselves, which is obviously completely untrue.

Yes I've always thought this too. They'll be filming somewhere, say out in the garden, yet not all the little ones will be out there with them and I always think how can she be sure they're safe?

I assume she relies big time on the older ones to keep an eye out, but it's a huge responsibility for people who are still just kids themselves, to have to have eyes in the back of their heads all the time.
I honestly don't think this occurs to them. In one of the early KACs they were on a very busy beach and lost one of the toddlers. Sue's parents and Noel were running up and down the beach, whilst heavily pregnant Sue sat giggling about it, saying they always lose one. She was talking to the camera and not even watching the other toddlers, it was quite odd as if she didn't understand the possible danger.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think Chloe really excels at the carnival style make up; the every day look she seems to struggle with. It's often a cross between a drag queen and Joan Collins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20