Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a 5 year old I dont think her speech is very good. Prob cant get a word in.
Archie was already claiming Hallies presents.

Notice too how when it was Tillies birthday the little kids were all over Tillie and her presents. None of that for Hallie.
I came to comment on just this. Every other birthday we've seen Hallie, Archie, and Phoebe harassing the birthday kid and trying to open their presents for them. Of course they give favourite child Hallie the special spotlight (which she should get on her birthday, but so should the rest). Also, almost the entire vlog was Hallie opening her presents, when every other kid's presents have just been given a short segment (if Sue and Noel bother to acknowledge their birthday on social media at all, that is).

Reactions: 7
They’d be an orchard in the riverlands dream family 15+ fruit pickers in one family bus. Not to mention the economic collapse the welfare bill would cost us 😂
Sorry long time lurker here but He needs to stop throwing his leg over it and they need to grow up and stop wasting time thinking of ways to snatch someone else’s kids when they’ve got an unrealistic amount of their own to worry about. Instead of her starting high school drama on the internet She needs get herself into the back into the kitchen and start doing it properly with caring for and giving attention to all those kids.
If you’re going to smash out a grade school size equivalent classroom number of kids then you don’t have the time or the entitlement to waste worrying about anything other than all those kids, and how to raise and pay for them. She’s got enough to do without wasting time on nonsense. I’m not saying she’s a bad parent I think her kids seem nice enough but honestly if her son is with a woman with 4 small children and another in the way then surely she can appreciate that maybe the woman is overwhelmed, not coping etc and offer her support for the sake of her grand child not just put it out to strangers to debate online as to whether she should collect yet another baby. She needs to let her son man up and take responsibility for his own child/family or how else will he learn to cope on his own
Reminds me of the doc on youtube with a family with maybe 12 girls and a son. The mother seemed too involved and even went to the baby scan with his girlfriend.

Is it bad that I found it quite funny how all the children were planning with the toys after all.there birthdays when hallie rips everyone else's presents open

I came to comment on just this. Every other birthday we've seen Hallie, Archie, and Phoebe harassing the birthday kid and trying to open their presents for them. Of course they give favourite child Hallie the special spotlight (which she should get on her birthday, but so should the rest). Also, almost the entire vlog was Hallie opening her presents, when every other kid's presents have just been given a short segment (if Sue and Noel bother to acknowledge their birthday on social media at all, that is).
I noticed this and wondered if they had been reading our comments on here! The thing is that it is mostly Hallie that harasses the birthday kid and snatches/grabs at their presents. Ridiculous that nearly a whole 15 minute video was solely opening presents, whereas Aimee probably had 5 minutes opening hers squeezed into a vlog a few weeks back.

It made me laugh a little when Hallie opened the toothbrush and Sue was doing her big OOOOH and getting excited (maybe expecting Hallie to be more excited too) just for Hallie to say it was the same as Daisy's. With the mention of Daisy Sue's excitement completely left her voice too - did anyone else find that odd?

I noticed that Millie was the only one to point out to Hallie how many presents she got, how lucky she was, and made her say thank-you to her parents! Good on you Millie. It was a very half-hearted thank you from Hallie too - although she is only 5 I would have thought she would be more grateful, and maybe give her parents a hug or something? To me it just showed how much she is used to a massive pile of presents already!

Reactions: 9
I noticed this and wondered if they had been reading our comments on here! The thing is that it is mostly Hallie that harasses the birthday kid and snatches/grabs at their presents. Ridiculous that nearly a whole 15 minute video was solely opening presents, whereas Aimee probably had 5 minutes opening hers squeezed into a vlog a few weeks back.

It made me laugh a little when Hallie opened the toothbrush and Sue was doing her big OOOOH and getting excited (maybe expecting Hallie to be more excited too) just for Hallie to say it was the same as Daisy's. With the mention of Daisy Sue's excitement completely left her voice too - did anyone else find that odd?

I noticed that Millie was the only one to point out to Hallie how many presents she got, how lucky she was, and made her say thank-you to her parents! Good on you Millie. It was a very half-hearted thank you from Hallie too - although she is only 5 I would have thought she would be more grateful, and maybe give her parents a hug or something? To me it just showed how much she is used to a massive pile of presents already!
I noticed the say thank you aswell
My neice is two and half when ever I give her a present she straight away says thank you

Reactions: 8
I came to comment on just this. Every other birthday we've seen Hallie, Archie, and Phoebe harassing the birthday kid and trying to open their presents for them. Of colurse they give favourite child Hallie the special spotlight (which she should get on her birthday, but so should the rest). Also, almost the entire vlog was Hallie opening her presents, when every other kid's presents have just been given a short segment (if Sue and Noel bother to acknowledge their birthday on social media at all, that is).
I noticed Archie Phoebe and Bonnie were held back for a good while on the sofa while Hallie opened presents. Yet when it’s anyone else’s Birthday Hallie’s right at the front pulling at stuff, It’s very unfair. At first I thought there was no other kids there till I realised they were on the sofa.

Reactions: 6
The Lewis' seemed like a nice family albeit the mum a bit shallow. Her preoccupation with having beautiful daughters was a bit sad, and she seemed more engaged with the beauty pageants than the daughters did. I felt embarrassed for her when her daughter came on stage and she was literally jumping up and down and screaming. I'm sure people in those circles are used to her and just roll their eyes.

Reactions: 3
I don't mean this to sound insensitive or anything, I have a rainbow baby myself, but I was surprised to see Hallie specifically referred to as their rainbow baby in the Instagram post. Sure, every baby born after a miscarriage or stillbirth is a rainbow baby, but in my head I always associated this more with a first or second live-born child, to express the elation and relief you feel after thinking and fearing you might never have a child or might only have one. Every child is precious and should be treated as such, so I personally don't really refer to my first son as a rainbow baby, apart from when it's pertinent to the topic of conversation. My second son is just as precious and I am just as thankful to have him, so I do find it a little odd they single Hallie out like this and 5 years on still call her rainbow baby, especially considering there were 20 healthy babies before her and there have been 4 more after her. Surely Sue can't have been wondering whether she'll ever be able to have a live birth and been extremely grateful she finally had a live-born baby. Not sure I'm explaining myself well, I just find it odd that Hallie should be SUCH a favourite.

Reactions: 13
I don't mean this to sound insensitive or anything, I have a rainbow baby myself, but I was surprised to see Hallie specifically referred to as their rainbow baby in the Instagram post. Sure, every baby born after a miscarriage or stillbirth is a rainbow baby, but in my head I always associated this more with a first or second live-born child, to express the elation and relief you feel after thinking and fearing you might never have a child or might only have one. Every child is precious and should be treated as such, so I personally don't really refer to my first son as a rainbow baby, apart from when it's pertinent to the topic of conversation. My second son is just as precious and I am just as thankful to have him, so I do find it a little odd they single Hallie out like this and 5 years on still call her rainbow baby, especially considering there were 20 healthy babies before her and there have been 4 more after her. Surely Sue can't have been wondering whether she'll ever be able to have a live birth and been extremely grateful she finally had a live-born baby. Not sure I'm explaining myself well, I just find it odd that Hallie should be SUCH a favourite.
Oops, just realised I gave Sue more children than she has. There were 16 (?) healthy babies before Hallie, not 20, but anyway, my point is still valid I believe 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noticed that Hallie got a big pile of gifts for her birthday. Made Amiees look even more pityful.

Then on insta Katie posted a pic of Heidie sleeping with the caption bossed it and tired.
Sue is either ovulating or bored of the poor thing already.
Katie you shouldn’t be tired because of a baby, you are 16! Live your life!
I think Katie has removed the post from her Instagram...unless it was on her story?

I noticed Archie Phoebe and Bonnie were held back for a good while on the sofa while Hallie opened presents. Yet when it’s anyone else’s Birthday Hallie’s right at the front pulling at stuff, It’s very unfair. At first I thought there was no other kids there till I realised they were on the sofa.
I noticed this too, also did anyone else notice the comment from noel "Jovie there's a name that ends in ie" and Sue's "steady on" he is a bit creepy. What will he do when Sue can't fall pregnant anymore. Plus I thought he wanted another boy for Archie. Guess if #23 is another girl they'll just go for #24.
Would like to see more of Millies pregnancy shame they haven't documented much. wonder if that's her choice?

Reactions: 2
I noticed this too, also did anyone else notice the comment from noel "Jovie there's a name that ends in ie" and Sue's "steady on" he is a bit creepy. What will he do when Sue can't fall pregnant anymore. Plus I thought he wanted another boy for Archie. Guess if #23 is another girl they'll just go for #24.
Would like to see more of Millies pregnancy shame they haven't documented much. wonder if that's her choice?
I think we haven't seen much of Millie's pregnancy as it will be the focus of the new tv series.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.