Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The portions are definitely small, but tbh would be plenty for my 2-year-old. He's not a big eater though and obviously most children would want or need to eat more.

Reactions: 7
So I always knew the portion sizes were small but this is ridiculous. No wonder all the children look small and unwell. Even if this was for the youngest children it’s not enough !!!!
This was from noels Instagram
So I always knew the portion sizes were small but this is ridiculous. No wonder all the children look small and unwell. Even if this was for the youngest children it’s not enough !!!!
It looks very pretty but not realistic for real world large family life and extremely small portions even for picky eaters it may go some way to explaining why the weekly food budget is around £200 pounds short for a family of that size

Reactions: 1
I actually thought those portions were quite big for the Radfords and staged for IG. The older children don't usually get a meat portion that size!

Reactions: 6
I’d say that’s plenty for a child under 4. They don’t have massive appetite.

Reactions: 7
They were more generous than normal.
Such a shame they are sweet little kids being let down by horrible parents.

Regarding the portion sizes I think its important to remember that the Radfords have specified in the past that they don't encourage the children to help themselves to food/snacks throughout the day. With that being said of course the older ones can and will help themselves or buy their own snacks and maybe share with the little ones too. It all depends on how hungry the kids were at the meal time and if they were allowed more or a second helping on top of that if they wanted.

But I have to agree that it seemed staged for instagram - before those bamboo plates made an appearance it was just sandwiches (sometimes on paper plates) for an average lunch. Now we see vegetables, pita bread, meat, rice, etc. all on the one plate - a nice variety sure but very different from what we see of their usual meals :unsure:

Regarding the portion sizes I think its important to remember that the Radfords have specified in the past that they don't encourage the children to help themselves to food/snacks throughout the day. With that being said of course the older ones can and will help themselves or buy their own snacks and maybe share with the little ones too. It all depends on how hungry the kids were at the meal time and if they were allowed more or a second helping on top of that if they wanted.

But I have to agree that it seemed staged for instagram - before those bamboo plates made an appearance it was just sandwiches (sometimes on paper plates) for an average lunch. Now we see vegetables, pita bread, meat, rice, etc. all on the one plate - a nice variety sure but very different from what we see of their usual meals :unsure:
It's not that they aren't encouraged, they aren't allowed. Remember that screen grab where Sue was complaining about not having a lock on the new fridge and being sick of the older boys "pinching" food? But yes, their meals are definitely getting more staged, I'm sure the kids are happy to do a bit of media exposure in return for a balanced diet with decent portions.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It's not that they aren't encouraged, they aren't allowed. Remember that screen grab where Sue was complaining about not having a lock on the new fridge and being sick of the older boys "pinching" food? But yes, their meals are definitely getting more staged, I'm sure the kids are happy to do a bit of media exposure in return for a balanced diet with decent portions.
So it really depends on what story they are telling.
They have the worst memories so it changes.

On one of the Channel 4 programmes there was a camera set up in one of the fridges and kids going in and out.
But then like the screenshot said, she had a lock on the fridges to stop them eating everything.
Then you have to consider that before it was commented on here, the portions were crap, so what should we believe the pre-staged version? Also remember their food hauls, they are meagre and no way do they sustain those portions.

the Radfords have become a media machine and they are trying and failing to be the perfect big family to make the ££.
But you can’t erase history, the ages, the previous posts, the internet is forever or your daughters comments about contraception.
And what Mrs R is doing now with the help of MrsW isn’t really helping their cause and in actual fact making them look worse!

• Heart

On one of the Channel 4 programmes there was a camera set up in one of the fridges and kids going in and out.
But then like the screenshot said, she had a lock on the fridges to stop them eating everything.
Then you have to consider that before it was commented on here, the portions were crap, so what should we believe the pre-staged version? Also remember their food hauls, they are meagre and no way do they sustain those portions.

the Radfords have become a media machine and they are trying and failing to be the perfect big family to make the ££.
But you can’t erase history, the ages, the previous posts, the internet is forever or your daughters comments about contraception.
And what Mrs R is doing now with the help of MrsW isn’t really helping their cause and in actual fact making them look worse!
What's happening there?

Maybe they should put a disclaimer on the beginning of any tv or YouTube like the trashy American programs “based on real super sized family life loosely “ anyone with a super sized family knows the perfect family Life doesn’t exist just a fake story

Maybe they should put a disclaimer on the beginning of any tv or YouTube like the trashy American programs “based on real super sized family life loosely “ anyone with a super sized family knows the perfect family Life doesn’t exist just a fake story
I don’t think any family are perfect and the more you try and look perfect the more you have to hide.

Reactions: 3
OF COURSE she had to get a dinosaur car seat because the cute ickle print is far more important than the fact it's a cheap tit seat with poor testing.

Morons the pair of them. If you've had 20 thousand kids you ought to know about car seat safety. 👍
After watching them 'supervise' their kids, don't think safety matters too much to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The portions are definitely small, but tbh would be plenty for my 2-year-old. He's not a big eater though and obviously most children would want or need to eat more.
That's as much as I'd eat tbf, and I'm not a child. Maybe it was lunch and they'd have cooked dinner later?

Those portions look about the size I give to my kids (15 months and 4 years). But those portions also look a lot bigger than what we usually see given to the kids.

Reactions: 2
They are apparently muting in support of black lives matter and won't be posting today I think xx
I know that’s an ‘instagram trend/cause’ but I don’t understand it. Staying silent on social media does nothing, post resources, petitions, places to donate etc instead.

Reactions: 5
I thought it was a good portion size for kids that age.. don’t know about anyone else but my kids have breakfast, dinner , tea and supper and snacks in between so these portion sizes are perfect in my house! Good variety too😂

I keep seeing people ask why Millie doesn’t show on the vlogs more or make her own and they seem to ignore it even though Millie said on the q&a she loves doing vlogs... feel like sue doesn’t want the limelight stolen of her.. she doesn’t seem to post the grandchildren much either seems to have to be about her 24/7

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.