Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww. Rebecca walker is off on one. Pity the poor old hag. Desperate for likes, just like her friend 🤮 777AC2E6-57EA-46DE-891E-72BAC220B490.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think by now most of us have worked it out for ourselves (thanks to Sue 's doxxing) but neither of you are in the public eye so I'm not interested in any tea. I was only interested in the Radford's initially as anyone with more than a few brain cells knows that their 'self sufficiency, no benefits' narrative simply cannot be true with the info that they provided.

Reactions: 5
Awww. Rebecca walker is off on one. Pity the poor old hag. Desperate for likes, just like her friend 🤮View attachment 141346
Oh no!! I mean people know who I might be!!
Because I have tried so hard to hide it.
Cheers for the Doxx Sue and Rebecca :)
Luckily I have moved recently and I don’t need to worry about you leaking things like that, because you have no clue where I live.

And seeing as I am now outed!!
Be prepared for more Tea, coz I have every post from that group.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was all this a few years back as I thought Chris' daughter was around 3/4? and don't they now have a son together too?
I don't know more than whats been said here but that must have been so hard on Chris to face that kind of pressure and almost an ultimatum from his parents while trying to make things work for his kids and stepkids(?).

From my perspective he seems to do his best to stay out of the public eye so I don't want to comment too much on his situation - would be a different story if he was the one posting the information and not his mum.

Was all this a few years back as I thought Chris' daughter was around 3/4? and don't they now have a son together too?
I don't know more than whats been said here but that must have been so hard on Chris to face that kind of pressure and almost an ultimatum from his parents while trying to make things work for his kids and stepkids(?).

From my perspective he seems to do his best to stay out of the public eye so I don't want to comment too much on his situation - would be a different story if he was the one posting the information and not his mum.
the original post said about the tlc serieS, I posted wondering if that’s the series now.
Yep was a few years back.
But just shows the lengths she would go to. I worry for millies baby.
There is a lot worse that Sue has said about Nicole, was just going through it all and choose to crop that out and not share.

the original post said about the tlc serieS, I posted wondering if that’s the series now.
Yep was a few years back.
But just shows the lengths she would go to. I worry for millies baby.
There is a lot worse that Sue has said about Nicole, was just going through it all and choose to crop that out and not share.
The only reason they are trying to out you, is there worried about their image they portray. She should have thought about that before saying all of this stuff. She’s obviously worried about how much else you have on her

The only reason they are trying to out you, is there worried about their image they portray. She should have thought about that before saying all of this stuff. She’s obviously worried about how much else you have on her
Shes played very dirty since January but I have so much more on her than she will ever have on me.
Partly because I dont live my life in public trying to please others and partly because I am an open book and anything bad I am quite happy to talk about myself.
I am not in a position where I am using my kids as an income.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Sue said there were two bullies. Then Mrs Walker said spilleroftea and Kingbin were the same person. I'm confused. Anyway, Mrs W seems to have even more time on her hands than Mrs R.

Reactions: 2
So Sue said there were two bullies. Then Mrs Walker said spilleroftea and Kingbin were the same person. I'm confused. Anyway, Mrs W seems to have even more time on her hands than Mrs R.
They have no idea!
They are blaming people who are not even involved.

We would never share birth pics!!
Now we vlog it!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’ve still no idea who you are spilleroftea, so you’re anonymous to me 😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve still no idea who you are spilleroftea, so you’re anonymous to me 😂
I am me ha ha.
Honestly I am a no one really, I am not in the media or a public figure.

I was just a long term friend of Sue who defended and supported her for at least 7-8 years.
Only for her to make up lies about me when she took offence to the fact I wouldn't gossip about another mutual "friend" to her. She has since made up numerous lies and then backtracked and used her new minions (walker/leask) to harass and abuse constantly to both me and my friends.

I will be honest and say in the last year she changed and I saw a whole different side, but this since January(not christmas) has been the true Sue and its vile.

Reactions: 6
I fail to believe how that pie company can make that much money that it can support the whole family. I thought I was just being greedy when I noticed how small their food portions were. Glad it's not just me.

Reactions: 1
I fail to believe how that pie company can make that much money that it can support the whole family. I thought I was just being greedy when I noticed how small their food portions were. Glad it's not just me.
They spend £350 per week on food. That a really small amount for so many.
Thats £20000 per year.
Then rent, electric, heating in that old house which must be alot, clothing, shoes, petrol, car tax/insurance (more than 1 vehicle), other bills

The numbers do not add up.

Thats £20000 per year.
Then rent, electric, heating in that old house which must be alot, clothing, shoes, petrol, car tax/insurance (more than 1 vehicle), other bills

Not to mention nappies,unless she's using cloth.

Not to mention nappies,unless she's using cloth.
I love cloth bumming and as far as I'm concerned it's easy takes minimal time but there's just no way it'd be realistic with the amount of kids she must have in nappies at one time plus the amount of washing she must already have 😬 And let's be honest. It's not like they're conscious of the effect they have on the environment. 🤷‍♀️

Thats £20000 per year.

How is that possible, even with only use own brand food??

I love cloth bumming and as far as I'm concerned it's easy takes minimal time but there's just no way it'd be realistic with the amount of kids she must have in nappies at one time plus the amount of washing she must already have 😬 And let's be honest. It's not like they're conscious of the effect they have on the environment. 🤷‍♀️

How is that possible, even with only use own brand food??
They used to use cloth nappies in order to save money. Way back on 16 KAC. They obviously don't need to save money anymore...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.