Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to use cloth nappies in order to save money. Way back on 16 KAC. They obviously don't need to save money anymore...
No no no, they ordered some wee notions for the pics, they did it all for the programme. The disposables were back on asap

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It has been postponed.
I cant see australia relaxing too much to allow holidays this year

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It has been postponed.
I cant see australia relaxing too much to allow holidays this year
They should all go and never come back 😂

I think by now most of us have worked it out for ourselves (thanks to Sue 's doxxing) but neither of you are in the public eye so I'm not interested in any tea. I was only interested in the Radford's initially as anyone with more than a few brain cells knows that their 'self sufficiency, no benefits' narrative simply cannot be true with the info that they provided.
One of us has done some media that’s why she’s like a dog with a bone, it’s hilarious

• Haha
I love cloth bumming and as far as I'm concerned it's easy takes minimal time but there's just no way it'd be realistic with the amount of kids she must have in nappies at one time plus the amount of washing she must already have 😬 And let's be honest. It's not like they're conscious of the effect they have on the environment. 🤷‍♀️

How is that possible, even with only use own brand food??
Its possible to cloth bum with that many, I did for a while with 3, it was just 1 extra wash at the end of the night but pretty nappies and minky nappies were never ideal. It was all bum genius and tots bots so they dried quick.

Their portions are awful, £350 isnt that much in a supermarket, well not when feeding that many. They have older growing boys too, teen boys can eat alot.
I dont think they even know the truth anymore

Reactions: 1
I know it’s a few day late but I’m so surprised they chose Jurassic world for their family movie. It’s a little scary for the little ones I’m. Sure there’s a move child friendly move out there or do two movies nights one for the older children and one for the younger children.

I know it’s a few day late but I’m so surprised they chose Jurassic world for their family movie. It’s a little scary for the little ones I’m. Sure there’s a move child friendly move out there or do two movies nights one for the older children and one for the younger children.
They probably didnt even watch it.
Took the pic and they left all the kids down in the garden while they went upstairs to make baby Clickbaitie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not that I disagree with you but did make me giggle to myself remembering that I used to watch Tremors when I was about 3😁 terrified me but I used to enjoy it - probably why I like scary films now.
I was the youngest. I think parents get more relaxed with these things the more children they have, maybe..

So Sue thinks people are making up fake profiles to get to her. She probably believes this because Walker told her so. Unbelievable. If she really feels the need to get in touch she can DM me. But that ain’t never gonna happen, she can’t do anything on her own.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if millie is with baby's father still and where they will live
She did an article about this - they dated only for 6 months and I think she found out she was pregnant after they had ended things? He was someone she had been close to/friends with from a young age and will be involved in the baby's life/upbringing. She had planned to move out to a flat just her and her baby but with everything going on I don't think she will be able to do that before the baby is born so I imagine they will live in the Radford house for a while

She did an article about this - they dated only for 6 months and I think she found out she was pregnant after they had ended things? He was someone she had been close to/friends with from a young age and will be involved in the baby's life/upbringing. She had planned to move out to a flat just her and her baby but with everything going on I don't think she will be able to do that before the baby is born so I imagine they will live in the Radford house for a while
Well going by the tic tok video I was sent from what I was told was the Baby Daddy’s girlfriend it’s not as amicable as made out. I feel very sorry for the baby dadddy and baby stuck in the middle of that!

• Wow
Well going by the tic tok video I was sent from what I was told was the Baby Daddy’s girlfriend it’s not as amicable as made out. I feel very sorry for the baby dadddy and baby stuck in the middle of that!
Yeah I remember seeing something about that on Millie's instagram stories - not sure what went on but hopefully the guy is still able to be there for his daughter and support and help her as she grows.
I was just reiterating info from the article - I forget if it was with the Sun or Daily Mail but was discussed on the last thread.

So I always knew the portion sizes were small but this is ridiculous. No wonder all the children look small and unwell. Even if this was for the youngest children it’s not enough !!!!
This was from noels Instagram
If that cucumber was sliced any thinner it would be invisible

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.