Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to stop watching the Q&A after about 5 mins as it was giving me a headache... Bad sound quality, people talking over each other... But I'm sure reading here will fill me in on all the important points! Oh and where were all the little ones and the baby?? 🧐

Reactions: 5
I had to stop watching the Q&A after about 5 mins as it was giving me a headache... Bad sound quality, people talking over each other... But I'm sure reading here will fill me in on all the important points! Oh and where were all the little ones and the baby?? 🧐
I wondered the same thing about the younger kids and figured it was night maybe?

Most of it was just people talking over each other.

Why so many adverts?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know but I think the welfare state is decent there? Any kiwis about to confirm or correct me? I know of another Internet personality that moved there from the USA and was apparently able to live comfortably on benefits (only one kid, but also claimed disability)
[/QUOTE
I don't know about benefits as didn't claim when I lived & worked there, but I can't see how they'd get in as pie makers. I can't imagine that would be on the skills shortage list?! But was a long time ago I was there so maybe things have changed

I wonder if this is the series they are working on with TLC?
Well, well, well. Looks like the bubble has been burst. So sorry your life isn’t as happy as you portray it to be Sue. People go through hard times, unfortunately that’s a fact of life.

Reactions: 2
Social services don't take children away because they don't have a nice garden...there must be a lot more to this. Still, I can't believe Sue is telling everyone on the group all of this, I'm sure Chris or Nicole wouldn't appreciate it!

Reactions: 18
This was hard to read because of the lack of commas and full stops. I nearly lost my breath reading it 😂
you get used to It after a while. Lol

Social services don't take children away because they don't have a nice garden...there must be a lot more to this. Still, I can't believe Sue is telling everyone on the group all of this, I'm sure Chris or Nicole wouldn't appreciate it!
There was so much more to it, she never spoke nicely of Nicole ever. She called her lazy and said the house was a state.

Reactions: 6
Has she never heard of a full stop? Why would SS care if they had a nice garden? That’s hardly going to be at the top of their list.

Reactions: 8
Has she never heard of a full stop? Why would SS care if they had a nice garden? That’s hardly going to be at the top of their list.
Of course social services didnt care about the garden.

I think part of it was her manipulation because she also said after this that she wanted for Chris and the baby to come and live with them when she was born. Yes this womb,was trying to take a newborn baby from its mother.
No matter what went on, Chris and Nicole are obviously doing well now and seam very happy.

Just watched the vlog where they had a projector in the garden. Why does sue always want to copy the inghams?
If I were their neighbors I’d be well annoyed, go inside! You have a massive house and too many kids!!
Also sorry but who are Chris and Nicole?

Reactions: 2
Just watched the vlog where they had a projector in the garden. Why does sue always want to copy the inghams?
If I were their neighbors I’d be well annoyed, go inside! You have a massive house and too many kids!!
Chris is their eldest son and his girlfriend.

The Inghams are goals to the Radfords. They have a lot in common. Questionable partners and terrible vlogs.
Vile 🤮

• Haha
TLC have gone increasingly low brow so I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing a series with them. They said before they wouldn't do any more UK TV either, so TLC is the obvious one. It'll be interesting though to see if their ages when they first met will be brought up, viewers (rightly) made a big racket about Josh Duggar appearing after the abuse allegations came out and they had to axe him from the show, something tells me there will be no mention of the 13 and 17 at all.

How do we know this is true? Is the genuinely sue? Would she really put this out on the Internet in her real name? Unless is it fb? I can't tell.
It was Facebook and genuinely Sue.
We were friends for years, if you look back on the other threads there is alot more screenshots and its verified.

TLC have gone increasingly low brow so I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing a series with them. They said before they wouldn't do any more UK TV either, so TLC is the obvious one. It'll be interesting though to see if their ages when they first met will be brought up, viewers (rightly) made a big racket about Josh Duggar appearing after the abuse allegations came out and they had to axe him from the show, something tells me there will be no mention of the 13 and 17 at all.
TLC are on the decline.
Issues with the duggars, kate plus 8 abuse claims, then the plaths(plathville) and now the bates. Yes 3 of those are fundamental Christians but still they love controversy.

If they actually go forward with TLC my guess is that the American audience will tear them to shreds. I lived in the US for awhile, and the portrayal of Brits on their media is largely big manor homes with posh accents, so they'll find the Radfords trashy even without all of their other issues I think. And as much as the Radfords will try to hide it, it's inevitable that their ages when they got together and had Chris will come to light if they go so mainstream. Americans (not all of them, of course) tend to be harsh on young/teen parents. Also, the age of consent in many states is 18, so I think there will be even fewer Americans that find it okay that those two were having sex so young.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.