Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's so harsh. If your child is working for you the least you could do is not charge them rent. I hope the Radfords aren't doing that, I do wonder how much money they get off their children from rent.
Harsh maybe, but highly likely to be spot on. Fancy a pie for tea anyone? 🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧

I wonder if this is the series they are working on with TLC?
Who in their right mind would post
that? This is her eldest son (conceived whilst 13 - so shouldn’t comment on any child related event). He has chosen his partner and she is (or will be) the mother of his children. Sue needs to be reminded of the general state her home was in, including her husband removing door knobs to stop the youngsters getting up on an evening. This is notwithstanding the fact the Radfords cannot possibly adequately nurture their own huge brood x

That's so harsh. If your child is working for you the least you could do is not charge them rent. I hope the Radfords aren't doing that, I do wonder how much money they get off their children from rent.
Give over it’s just misappropriating money to save on tax!

Chris is their eldest son and his girlfriend.
Poor guy has to live with the public knowledge he was conceived as a consequence of a man shagging a thirteen year old child. Glass houses / throwing stones.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Saying it’s the suns Facebook page. In the comments some comments calling Noel at pervert etc.

Reactions: 3
I don't know how they dare, also it's only her own words, if it's a problem for them to be shared maybe she should be looking at herself?

It's kinda like a taste of her own medicine, if she thought it was okay to share someone else's private business like that why is it not okay for the same to be done to her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Saying it’s the suns Facebook page. In the comments some comments calling Noel at pervert etc.
not me then

Shes doxxed people before.

I have never called Noel a pervert.
I mean quite a few people have pointed out the age issues, but thats just facts.

I love how shes accusing people of bullying, while making stories about people and obviously posting on her page about these people, I mean its very passive aggressive bullying on her part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Was the glass house post aimed at you?
[/QUOTE
I don't know how they dare, also it's only her own words, if it's a problem for them to be shared maybe she should be looking at herself?

It's kinda like a taste of her own medicine, if she thought it was okay to share someone else's private business like that why is it not okay for the same to be done to her?
Exactly. Such a shame, my heart bleeds 😂 NOT

Reactions: 1
Where on earth does she find the time to read here as well as all the comments on articles about them and on their social media and then post Instagram story after Instagram story reacting to those comments and picking fights with people? Wouldn't it be better for everyone if she used all that time to read to her children or spend some quality one-to-one time with them?

Reactions: 14
Now she’s just posted how one woman has been bullying since Christmas. Saying she has removed her posts from sun fab page, as she has something to hide. Also this person has 11 kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What shes putting on her stories now is absolute lies.
The person she blanked out in the picture has dont nothing recently and only stood up to her when she was making stuff up about people.

And no one has deleted anything.

Nothing was deleted. She finds it perfectly fine to share articles about other families that involve one of their kids. Said article wasn’t great either but it was out there for all to see. Nonetheless this just shows how vile and pathetic she is. Hope you enjoyed the taste of your own medicine Sue.

If I’m right in saying their son Chris is expecting a baby with his girlfriend who already has 4 children of her own, then that Facebook post sounds like she wants those kids taken and wants her son and his baby herself. She’s a narcissist and keeps churning out babies like they’re extensions of herself rather then individuals. Right entitled little pr**k she is.

• Wow
If I’m right in saying their son Chris is expecting a baby with his girlfriend who already has 4 children of her own, then that Facebook post sounds like she wants those kids taken and wants her son and his baby herself. She’s a narcissist and keeps churning out babies like they’re extensions of herself rather then individuals. Right entitled little pr**k she is.
That was exactly what it was.

She wanted Chris to come home with just the baby!

• Wow
OF COURSE she had to get a dinosaur car seat because the cute ickle print is far more important than the fact it's a cheap tit seat with poor testing.

Morons the pair of them. If you've had 20 thousand kids you ought to know about car seat safety. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing was deleted. She finds it perfectly fine to share articles about other families that involve one of their kids. Said article wasn’t great either but it was out there for all to see. Nonetheless this just shows how vile and pathetic she is. Hope you enjoyed the taste of your own medicine Sue.
Was it aimed at you kingpin? She is a joke

If so it kind of sounds like they're planning on doxxing @spilleroftea which isn't allowed 😬
Oh no rules don’t apply to Mrs Radfraud and co, they are of the impression they can do what they like. Lol

She’s now taken her online bullying campaign and using children as leverage? That’s beyond disgusting. 46 year old woman going on like she’s 16.

I wonder if this is the series they are working on with TLC?
There goes the Waltons image haha! What kind of mother wouldn’t be happy for her son, a selfish one!

Well, well, well. Looks like the bubble has been burst. So sorry your life isn’t as happy as you portray it to be Sue. People go through hard times, unfortunately that’s a fact of life.
No one with a brain cell is fooled by all the rubbish they talk. She is an unhappy woman that much is crystal clear.

Social services don't take children away because they don't have a nice garden...there must be a lot more to this. Still, I can't believe Sue is telling everyone on the group all of this, I'm sure Chris or Nicole wouldn't appreciate it!
I’m not surprised. She’s like a kid throwing her toys out the pram. I’m embarrassed for her.

This was hard to read because of the lack of commas and full stops. I nearly lost my breath reading it 😂
Is that legal?
Nothing about their business strikes me as legal. There’s too much hidden.

Of course social services didnt care about the garden.

I think part of it was her manipulation because she also said after this that she wanted for Chris and the baby to come and live with them when she was born. Yes this womb,was trying to take a newborn baby from its mother.
No matter what went on, Chris and Nicole are obviously doing well now and seam very happy.
Absolutely nothing to do with a garden. Do people with no garden at all have their kids removed? Nope. Half truths and lies with that one.

you get used to It after a while. Lol

There was so much more to it, she never spoke nicely of Nicole ever. She called her lazy and said the house was a state.
Sounds more like a clash of personalities and queen Radford wanting her way or no way.

Last edited:
She shared an article on the Suns page. She obviously thought she’d one up but she forgets history 😂 And it’s come right back to bite her ass. Now she’s waffling tit on her insta story 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I couldn't get through the entire Q&A, but what was them applying to emigrate to New Zealand a few years back all about? Why would they want to move? Why would they think that New Zealand would want them? Have they discussed that before? So many questions.
Please, please reapply. The U.K. wouldn’t miss you. I don’t suppose producing kids annually is a job skill though, damn. And while he likes to act like his poxy pie shop is on par with the likes of Greggs, it’s not.

She shared an article on the Suns page. She obviously thought she’d one up but she forgets history 😂 And it’s come right back to bite her ass. Now she’s waffling tit on her insta story 🤦‍♀️
I saw that. She needs to put the wine down and take a deep breath. Lockdown with that lot must be taking its toll. Lol.

Just watched the vlog where they had a projector in the garden. Why does sue always want to copy the inghams?
If I were their neighbors I’d be well annoyed, go inside! You have a massive house and too many kids!!
Also sorry but who are Chris and Nicole?
She has no ideas of her own. She envies other people.

Was the glass house post aimed at you?
It could be towards anyone really. She’s disliked by so many. Hilarious reading, what goes on in that deranged woman’s mind that she thinks it’s ok to threaten people?!

I've always thought their children are quite pushy, and will just take what they want. No one seems to say, No, this is so and so's presents, so sit down and wait.
Too many kids down the line for them to be bothering with any quality parenting.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.