Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Chloe will have ordered the birthday presents as it liiks like stuff from everything £5 which is where Chloe ordered a top from a couple of vlogs ago.
Now again I could be putting 2 and 2 together but with the stuff being too big and looking more like Chloes size, I am wondering if mum of the year didnt order anything yet and had to hash something together from Chloes cast offs.
I felt so sorry for Aimee those presents were disappointing and she really didnt look overjoyed.
To me it just all looked like an after thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I was thinking exactly the same. Also this is the woman who was absolutely slating the NHS last year when she found out her father was terminally ill. She was going berserk all over instagram and Facebook about how crap the doctors and nurses are because they couldn’t do anything for him, and how crap our NHS was! I wish I had screen shot this at the time, maybe it’s still on her Facebook story’s, vile
And with Tillie too there was much talk about compensation at one point.

I wonder if the sudden winfall and excess from this?

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
If you can't support it you shouldn't have one. Why shud yr parents have to put up with a crying baby, extra bills etc.

You can't have totally supported yrself and a baby at 17. You might have done just fine but someone else had to support you which maybe was not just fine with them.
Shit happens. If your teenage child finds themselves pregnant then yes it may not be an ideal situation but you’re hardly going to turf them out onto the streets are you? Families are meant to support and be there for each other, through the good and the bad times. I have a relative who moved back home in her 30’s whilst pregnant. Things happen and it’s very rarely a perfect situation all the time.

I agree chloes lips are affecting her speech, her top lip is completely frozen, without sounding harsh, she is the image of Donald Duck, with the long thin neck, and huge top bill like a shovel, and its a shame, she didn't need to do that. whilst I'm on it, I may as well mention the drag make-up. its shockingly shocking. like why? and what makes it worse is her neck is white, which makes it look even longer, and she has a bright beacon orange face :oops: wouldn't you think with that many sisters one of them would be honest with her?
I hope that none of the younger girls, who all seem to look up to Chloe so much, think that they need to do that to themselves to be pretty. I think all of the girls, especially Ellie and Katie, are decently pretty and seem to have overcome the uphill battle that is their parents' genetics.

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
Alphia was for Alfie, I remember her asking our opinions on it and it is a nice tribute.
I dont think they had a chance to come to terms with Alfie and were too busy trying to replace him.
Beau was meant to feminise the name as she thought it meant beautiful, when actually its a masculine name meaning Handsome or Boyfriend.
I was just about to say don't they realise Beau is the boy's version, meaning handsome. Should have either gone for Bo or, if it was the meaning they were after, Belle for the female equivalent.

I've often wondered if Beau was some naff nod to the fact she was their rainbow (bow/beau)?

Emily119

Anyone noticed how skeletal Tillie was on the most recent vlog?! She wasn’t just slim she is ridiculously boney and Gaunt. Her face is sunken in and her shoulders stick out she has zero fat on her whatsoever it’s scary to see !!

• Sad
In the second video to spoilt hallies birthday somebody has put in the comments, it’s your granddaughter Maisie’s 3rd birthday today aswell, and sue has replied yes it was. Not bloody mention of they’re own granddaughter on her birthday but all that fuss for spoilt Hallie, I really feel sorry for Chris the eldest, grandparents who sent interested in they’re grandkids cause they’re still having kids if they’re own

Who haven’t any interest in they’re grandkids that was meant to say, also I feel so sorry for pheobe, she wanted a dress like bratty hallows and they didn’t get her one, she’s always in hallies shadow I feel so bad on her they didn’t get her a dress aswell!!

• Sad

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Wanna bet that when all this lockdown is over they'll all be hauled on to This Morning yet again to talk about the new sprog and lie about how this one WILL be the last one only for her to get knocked up again a couple of months later.

No need to feel bad for them. Some teen parents do better than some adult parents do. Being an adult doesn't mean you're ready. Families are so different now, I don't think being single and living at home equals a bad situation. 🤷‍♀️
Well now you can’t say it’s an ideal situation

• Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
If Tillie got any compensation it would very likely be held in trust for her until she was 18, unless they could prove that she had a personal need to withdraw some of the funds.
Shes just a hypocrite praising the NHS while its popular to do so but slagging them off on other occassions.
She is a huge drain on the NHS

I think they are just grappling for content and a new The Sun article. It's not as if we have a great climate for hanging around an outdoor bar all year round. They can add bar to the water park that they have 🤔 and the fanz can all pour in about how lucky their children are.
They do seem fond of drink though, I remember in the days following Heidie's birth Sue constantly had a massive glass of wine beside her in all of the IG stories, which struck me as odd as someone who was supposedly breastfeeding!
I do remember Noel saying on an episode of kids and counting "We don't smoke, We don't drink" when trying to justify buying a brand new pram for each baby. Fast forward a few years and they have built a bar full of booze in the garden 😂 guess now everything is gifted they can drink.

• Haha

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
I think Noel tried to (possibly in one of the earlier shows?) but I can't recall the outcome! He seems to know more about his past, or at least has shared more, than Sue has. I don't recall Sue ever addressing it further than the fact the both she and Noel were adopted - somehow she seems to have more repressed issues about it than Noel.
It would be interesting if either of them did track down their biological parents and surprised them with 22 grandkids!
On one programme Sue was going through a box where she kept her adoption papers. She said her original birth name was Katherine, and that her bio mum had already had about 6 children taken away before Sue was born.

• Wow
  • Sad
So i was going through some old pics, i think its phoebe, on their insta and saw this! I know kids do silly things but I wouldn't take a picture. that would the last thing in my mind. the first thing would be getting her the hell off their. Also I was seeing they went to discovery cove when they went to florida and universal studios. i know its been talked about before and was a while ago. But how the fuck did they ever afford them. it cost $300 a person for discovery cove! its less for universal studios but theres no way they could ever afford it realistically! I mean it cost us 6k for 3 weeks for 4 of us and thats without park tickets, which probably cost a least another 1k!
View attachment 121635
I saw this one earlier today as I was going through some posts and I couldn’t believe it 😮 no way would I have taken a picture of it, instinctively the first thing would be to run over and take her off.

Reactions: 9

Officedoor123

VIP Member
That bar looks awful! And prezumably theyll have to bring the alcohol in every night? What a pain in the arse. Noels time would be better spent doing something meaningful with his younger children imho.

• Haha

Crumpledforeskin

We sure don't need the Radford family in Australia ever, they might forget to go home.😉
They’d be an orchard in the riverlands dream family 15+ fruit pickers in one family bus. Not to mention the economic collapse the welfare bill would cost us 😂
Sorry long time lurker here but He needs to stop throwing his leg over it and they need to grow up and stop wasting time thinking of ways to snatch someone else’s kids when they’ve got an unrealistic amount of their own to worry about. Instead of her starting high school drama on the internet She needs get herself into the back into the kitchen and start doing it properly with caring for and giving attention to all those kids.
If you’re going to smash out a grade school size equivalent classroom number of kids then you don’t have the time or the entitlement to waste worrying about anything other than all those kids, and how to raise and pay for them. She’s got enough to do without wasting time on nonsense. I’m not saying she’s a bad parent I think her kids seem nice enough but honestly if her son is with a woman with 4 small children and another in the way then surely she can appreciate that maybe the woman is overwhelmed, not coping etc and offer her support for the sake of her grand child not just put it out to strangers to debate online as to whether she should collect yet another baby. She needs to let her son man up and take responsibility for his own child/family or how else will he learn to cope on his own

Last edited:
  • Heart