Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe will have ordered the birthday presents as it liiks like stuff from everything £5 which is where Chloe ordered a top from a couple of vlogs ago.
Now again I could be putting 2 and 2 together but with the stuff being too big and looking more like Chloes size, I am wondering if mum of the year didnt order anything yet and had to hash something together from Chloes cast offs.
I felt so sorry for Aimee those presents were disappointing and she really didnt look overjoyed.
To me it just all looked like an after thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They usually go overboard regarding presents. I can't watch their Christmas mornings as I find it all a bit obscene tbh. So much stuff, and they're all grabbing, and screaming and walking over everything.
Another gripe of mine is I know Noel works and contributes to his brood, but imagine the money they receive, not benefit money, but what any working family gets. I've always said regarding schooling and NHS care, especially Sues yearly visits to the hospital they take enough for around ten or eleven families.

Reactions: 7
If is was previously two rooms then one of the two rooms wouldn't have had a window? They've only got the big bay window in there.... Where was it mentioned?
I can’t remember 🙈 I’ve rewatched the house tour and it isn’t in that but when she points the camera at the ceiling you can see the beam where the divide would have been if that makes sense, I think it might have been one where she also said one of the bedrooms on the top floor used to be a kitchen

Reactions: 1
Haha yes!! Thought that was "funny" too...
To be honest, I'm having suspicions about the whole thing. Maybe they filmed it way after Aimee's birthday, after having read all the comments. The wrapping paper seemed a bit too young for a teenager as well I think. Maybe it was all hastily put together and improvised 🤣🤣
I noticed her card only said from 'mum and dad' where as Tillie reeled all the names off hers when she read it out.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I can’t remember 🙈 I’ve rewatched the house tour and it isn’t in that but when she points the camera at the ceiling you can see the beam where the divide would have been if that makes sense, I think it might have been one where she also said one of the bedrooms on the top floor used to be a kitchen
Oh yes, one of the littlies rooms (possibly Hallie & Phoebes?) was a kitchen. They do have a lot of exposed beams, especially on the top floor. I remember on the show when they built the triple bunk, it was so that the older ones (Chris, Sophie, Chloe) could have their own rooms. Previously in that room it was just Millie and Katie but they would find that often the other kids (Ellie, Aimee, etc.) would sleep in there too so they made that the big bunk room. I think all the boys shared what is now Chloe's room and Chloe and Sophie were in what is now the older boys room? This was around the same time that they began using the basement rooms too.

I noticed her card only said from 'mum and dad' where as Tillie reeled all the names off hers when she read it out.
Haha I know 🙈 I'm pretty sure it was all very last-minute or done way after her birthday, which was almost a month ago, so this vlog is verrry late. So my guess is they weren't going to do anything, then read all the criticism and decided to quickly sign a card, wrap oversized clothing for a much older woman in rainbows and unicorns wrapping paper left over from the little sisters and then have Millie behind the camera gush about everything while Aimee clearly wasn't enjoying herself. Also, I think this is the first time I ever saw Aimee. I had no idea what she looked like.

Reactions: 8
It really annoys me to see the littler ones grab at the birthday child’s presents. It’s clear they’re not corrected and moved away by the parents, totally blame Sue and Noel. They need to learn. The older ones are expected to just grin and bear it. I saw both Aimee and Tillie just grimacing when it was happening.

Reactions: 7
To be fair it seemed Aimee picked the clothes and mum bought and wrapped them and she did say she wanted it to be oversized when she said ‘it looks big’, do agree though Aimee didn’t have much of a fuss on her birthday poor girl

The latest vlog was a very strange one (even by their standards).

I don't believe it was staged. It was clearly Aimee's birthday as we see Tillie in the frame still while she was opening presents. It seemed very half hearted though. Let's face it, they seem to film literally every aspect of their lives these days, in case it'll make good vlog content, so I'm not surprised they have footage but those scenes really felt like something they wouldn't have normal bothered editing to make the final cut for a vlog entry. It's obvious someone is reading on here and has seen the criticism aimed at the apparent bypassing of Aimee's birthday (hi Radfords!) So they've gone back and hastily put this together. When do we ever usually see them publish vlogs out of sequence? This was definitely an after thought.

The presents were indeed bizarre and Aimee didn't seem particularly keen on any of the clothes she was given. They were far too big for her. It definitely appears that they raided Chloe's wardrobe at the last minute. I get that her presents hadn't arrived but at 14 I'm sure Aimee would have understood and could have waited.

Whilst I agree it's unusual for Aimee to be a main focus, she's often there in the background helping with the little ones. The real shock for me was James making a brief appearance! If Sue hadn't of said his name I honestly wouldn't have known it was him sitting there fussing Heidie (I think he looks a lot like Luke).

A random aside, it makes me laugh how every vlog recently has shown the little ones either eating or at least being offered Coco Pops for breakfast, yet Sue always feels the need to point out it's a rare treat. Hardly that rare if they're having them in every vlog! It's fine Sue, many families let their kids live off Coco Pops, you don't need to justify it!

Also, why don't they bulk buy the massive boxes of cereal? They would save a fortune and it would be used up long before it goes stale in a family of that size. The cupboard was stuffed full of about 16 boxes of different cereals in the smallest size boxes. It must cost them a fortune and is far too much choice imo. Two or three choices of cereal at any one time is plenty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The latest vlog was a very strange one (even by their standards).

I don't believe it was staged. It was clearly Aimee's birthday as we see Tillie in the frame still while she was opening presents. It seemed very half hearted though. Let's face it, they seem to film literally every aspect of their lives these days, in case it'll make good vlog content, so I'm not surprised they have footage but those scenes really felt like something they wouldn't have normal bothered editing to make the final cut for a vlog entry. It's obvious someone is reading on here and has seen the criticism aimed at the apparent bypassing of Aimee's birthday (hi Radfords!) So they've gone back and hastily put this together. When do we ever usually see them publish vlogs out of sequence? This was definitely an after thought.

The presents were indeed bizarre and Aimee didn't seem particularly keen on any of the clothes she was given. They were far too big for her. It definitely appears that they raided Chloe's wardrobe at the last minute. I get that her presents hadn't arrived but at 14 I'm sure Aimee would have understood and could have waited.

Whilst I agree it's unusual for Aimee to be a main focus, she's often there in the background helping with the little ones. The real shock for me was James making a brief appearance! If Sue hadn't of said his name I honestly wouldn't have known it was him sitting there fussing Heidie (I think he looks a lot like Luke).

A random aside, it makes me laugh how every vlog recently has shown the little ones either eating or at least being offered Coco Pops for breakfast, yet Sue always feels the need to point out it's a rare treat. Hardly that rare if they're having them in every vlog! It's fine Sue, many families let their kids live off Coco Pops, you don't need to justify it!

Also, why don't they bulk buy the massive boxes of cereal? They would save a fortune and it would be used up long before it goes stale in a family of that size. The cupboard was stuffed full of about 16 boxes of different cereals in the smallest size boxes. It must cost them a fortune and is far too much choice imo. Two or three choices of cereal at any one time is plenty.
These must be product placements. There is no way Noel will be pandering to the wants of the children. This is the family that claimed that they never bought branded food :unsure:

These must be product placements. There is no way Noel will be pandering to the wants of the children. This is the family that claimed that they never bought branded food :unsure:
Good point. Makes the constant name dropping of Coco Pops make more sense too.

There is no way a family of that size would normally buy the smallest size boxes. To be honest the whole scene felt quite staged, with Oscar requesting a particular cereal and Sue rooting around to see if they had it, zooming in to show the contents of the cupboard with all those small boxes of branded cereal. Makes complete sense it's product placement. Yet another way of making money ay?

Reactions: 8
I had a dream that I found out Noel was my dad 😂

I was thrilled to be part of the family and spent Christmas with them. Chris came for the day with his kids and gave me a card. I thought it was so sweet as I hadn't met him before. Inside he had written his mobile number and 'There's things you need to know about this family, call me if you want to talk' 😂😂😂

Never a truer word.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

I was very surprised to see James there too!! Have they been reading here about how we think he is left out? :unsure:
I'm always so surprised when they would show their "food hauls" near christmas (and sometimes for a weeks worth of food) that they never seem to buy the massive boxes of anything!!
Back when they first did 15/16 KAC it showed massive 20kg bags of spuds and veg for a regular weeks shop, but now that they've got more kids (plus extras on christmas) they only seem to buy 2x2kg bags? and all the very small but different flavored cakes they bought at christmas? Each cake would have only made 4 decent slices. They seem to go more for variety with a small amount of different things - contrary to Noel's "we don't cater for anyone, everyone gets the same" it really does seem as though they are buying to suit individual tastes. They're hardly all going to get to try every thing when its bought in such small amounts and as you say there's really no need for so many different choices.

Reactions: 2
I had a dream that I found out Noel was my dad 😂

I was thrilled to be part of the family and spent Christmas with them. Chris came for the day with his kids and gave me a card. I thought it was so sweet as I hadn't met him before. Inside he had written his mobile number and 'There's things you need to know about this family, call me if you want to talk' 😂😂😂

Never a truer word.
I nearly wet myself reading this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good point. Makes the constant name dropping of Coco Pops make more sense too.

There is no way a family of that size would normally buy the smallest size boxes. To be honest the whole scene felt quite staged, with Oscar requesting a particular cereal and Sue rooting around to see if they had it, zooming in to show the contents of the cupboard with all those small boxes of branded cereal. Makes complete sense it's product placement. Yet another way of making money ay?
Yes I noticed the 'they're a treat' comment again about coco pops, I dont understand why she feels the need to be a 'perfect' mum she has 22 kids for christ sake, I only have and he had crisps and a few biscuits for breakfast this morning 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They are so obvious when they are advertising a
brand or fishing for a company to give them a freebie. I remember when they did the shopping challenge where they were comparing designer clothes to normal clothes and they mentioned 'Moncler' about 20 times in 2 minutes. It was ridiculous - it put me right off them!

Reactions: 3
They are fishing for freebies.
There are no deals for coco pops otherwise it would be those horrible vegetable rice crispie things they are trying to sell.

I can’t see any designer brands using them to advertise though.
I mean who wants their brand to be linked to a weirdo with a wandering eye, a haggered old granny womb, the Mua!!!!! teen mum uk and a bunch of screaming grabby brats!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They are fishing for freebies.
There are no deals for coco pops otherwise it would be those horrible vegetable rice crispie things they are trying to sell.

I can’t see any designer brands using them to advertise though.
I mean who wants their brand to be linked to a weirdo with a wandering eye, a haggered old granny womb, the Mua!!!!! teen mum uk and a bunch of screaming grabby brats!!
I literally can’t follow anything about this family anymore,the dad just reminds me of Gerry McCann every time I look at him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.