Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Soooo anyway Radford Content or lack of it.............................

Right they put down fake grass, built a water park, a cinema, now a bar, whats the next exciting thing they can put in that weird tiny Garden?

Any birthdays coming up? We can film opening presents. Its just weird when vloggers do this, show things they have bought ect it screams lack of content.

Another house tour?

Another pie shop tour? Hiding the main bits obviously.

More cooking vlogs, bulked out meals stretched thin? Remember your food hygiene Noel.

A trip out on a walk?

They really have no content because they dont do anything. Even pre covid. Apart from holidays they dont do anything,no clubs or teams for the kids, no real days out except to shops.

Its like Noels Pies, stale.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

spilleroftea

VIP Member
They are fishing for freebies.
There are no deals for coco pops otherwise it would be those horrible vegetable rice crispie things they are trying to sell.

I can’t see any designer brands using them to advertise though.
I mean who wants their brand to be linked to a weirdo with a wandering eye, a haggered old granny womb, the Mua!!!!! teen mum uk and a bunch of screaming grabby brats!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I watched the first 5 minutes of the vlog and Sue looked seriously peeved off. She reminded me of Kirsty Freer, who really didn't want to vlog but had to.
Kirsty freers husband sent me abusive messages and trolled my appearance, going as far as to then find my Facebook from my name on YouTube, and comment on my photos.
All because I commented that tinned meatballs and spaghetti isn’t a very balanced meal and could do with some veg. On a video where he was giving mewl advice.

• Wow
Those Teepee's are £265(!!!) each and how many have they got now...
Nice for Archie to have something for himself for once though, I often feel he is lost (much like Tillie and James) because she likes to have them in pairs so she can dress them the same, Millie/Katie, Ellie/Aimee, Josh/Max, Oscar/Casper, Hallie/Phoebe, Bonnie/Heidie

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Things must have gone sour with the ex, in the original article she said they weren't together but were good friends and we're going to co-parent.

I actually don't think Millie or any of the Radford children being pregnant at 18/19 will be any different than them in their late 20's. They don't seem to have aspirations, hopes of moving up a career ladder or buying a house. I wish them well obviously but at 25 Chloe even seems quite immature. Millie certainly won't be a lonely, isolated single mum, if anything she'll be wanting to leave the house for some alone time.

Tall tale

Personally I think the tour was vague, you saw very close shots of everything. There is so much more that wasnt seen and thats what actually concerns me.
What concerns me is that not alone did they not have the basic hygiene essentials like hair nets on but surely in these times they should be wearing face masks and gloves when working with and cooking food for other people. I also did not like the fact that the uncovered pies seemed to be on the trollies for a long time during the preparation and cooking process.

sunflower_boot

100% agree - it's always Hallie grabbing other people's presents but never being told off! It was almost refreshing to hear Noel telling Archie and Phoebe that the presents/cards were for Tillie, as we all know Sue would just giggle at them, but no word was ever said to Hallie.

I have to say it was sweet seeing Aimee helping Tillie unpack/play with her dolls at the table. Tillie is in an odd position in the family in that she doesn't have a sibling of the same gender within 1-2 years of her as everyone else does - she's got Aimee 3/4(?) years older, and then Hallie 5(?) years younger. Wouldn't make much difference in a normal family but in the Radford's she's a bit left out sometimes - not quite old enough to hang out with the older girls all the time but not young enough to play the same kinds of games as the younger ones.

Nosing through their instagram and saw this 🙄
This makes me wonder if really deep down Sue wants to move on and not be pregnant anymore 😔 terrible burden on her poor body. The last two pregnancies I think Sue has looked very tired, thining hair and stressed. Also something I noticed, I know each pregnancy is different. I carried different with my son, I was more rounder and gained a lot more weight then I did carrying my daughter. But Sue has looked thinner with these last two pregnancies then she did in the kids and counting programmes, maybe she genuinely was done after they had their son Archie?
If that's the case why on earth doesn't she get herself some birth Control and take control herself.

Definitely not an unmistakable one. I always think when it's a true smile their whole face lights up. Her eyes certainly aren't smiling. Also very convenient to have apparently caught the very first one on camera. Wishful thinking me thinks. You'd think after 22 they'd know the difference!

Notice Tillie has got the happy birthday social media post we all predicted. I bet there'll be a vlog about it tomorrow, despite completely ignoring Aimee's the other week... wonder if they'll care to mark Ellie's in the week? (Obviously wish Tillie has a lovely day, just wish they treated them all the same)
I don't understand this either,. Some children getting birthday posts, vlogs and others not even getting a mention 😔 I do hope Tillie has a lovely birthday, she seems such a sweet fragile thing.

emmawhu

VIP Member
All the KAC are currently on All4 to rewatch if you wanted - I watched them all again recently!
Thank you. I looked on All 4 on my telly and they're not there, but downloaded the All 4 app and it's on there.

Just rewatched the start of 16 KAC, where she's expecting Casper and rewatched the evidence of Noel removing the door handles 😡

I wonder if they secretly wish they could erase all the old stuff as it doesn't fit the image they prefer now. Noel had no control whatsoever over the kids, bedtime seemed like a living hell. Totally different to the everything is rosie image they go for in the vlogs.

They seemed so 'normal' back then. Obviously 16 kids isn't normal but I mean in the way they conducted themselves. They simply told the children another baby was on the way with a scan photo. There was nothing showy for maximum social media likes. The kids were dressed very scruffily I notice, compared to now. More proof that the bakery alone doesn't keep them head to toe in brand new Next gear. They couldn't afford it then and they still can't, if it wasn't for the freebies.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
No that’s millies room in the basement what a fake!!

Working through my inbox, like I say there is a lot of tea and is taking a while.
Found this.....

cant remember what it’s about but it’s funny.

Found another part of the post about Chris and his girlfriend when sue was trying to take that baby.
I always look forward to your insider posts spiller, you are invaluable to us Tattlers, please do not take this post as mean-spirited.

I think in future we have to respect Nicole's privacy. Sue's posts are hugely defaming towards her.

As a public figure, I think it was very wrong of Sue to share such personal information in the public domain. Furthermore, as it was in a private group, Nicole had no right of reply.

The Radfords are fair game as they court publicity, but (I may be wrong), I don't believe Nicole ever has and thus she deserves to be left in peace.

Sorry everyone, I don't want to rain on anyone's snark parade but this has been on my mind for a while.

I actually have no words for millies gifted £449 cot at aged 18.
It’s so irresponsible. Get pregnant aged 18, share your life on Instagram, have free, expensive shit for your trouble.
I have just downloaded Instagram and found the Radfords and Millies accounts. I cannot believe she has been gifted that expensive cot. Agree with everything you have said. Not to judge young mums at all that isn't my intention but you would think most 18 year old girls with not much income would be either hunting through gumtree, ebay etc looking for a second hand cot or looking in the sales in the shops for a reasonable affordable priced cot or maybe Sue super mum of flipping 22 has a cot she can surely hand down?
This is just a joke. With the blanket and those letters spelling out the babies name it looks as though she has a lot of disposable income to be able to splash out like that.
I really have started to have my eyes opened thanks to this forum to what the radfords are really like 🤔

In the early blog Sue used to write Sue's mum said that they were horrified when she was pregnant and the dad went mad and he joked that he might have thrown a few bricks at Noel, so I would draw from that that they had no idea that they were in a sexual relationship. Apparently they stopped her from seeing him but then the family GP told them that was the wrong approach, so I assume there was real concern that they might try to run off together. I feel very sorry for the thirteen year old Sue, pregnant and probably terrified at the prospect of the baby being taken away from her. All of that has probably fed into her issues now.

The inpression I always got was that Noel was her brothers friend.
And her brother was not happy.

The parents tried to keep them apart but there was obviously a risk they were going to run off together if they hadnt before.
We wont ever know the truth about any of it, they managed to hide and manipulate the truth for years.
The way Sue in particular tries to manipulate the truth, blatantly lying on TV about their ages etc makes me think that deep down she knew it was very wrong and is just trying to protect herself. Combined with stuff that you have said I think Sue was in a very vulnerable position and still is and she knows it and all of the 'I just love a big family' talk is her way of lying even to herself.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
The only reason they are trying to out you, is there worried about their image they portray. She should have thought about that before saying all of this stuff. She’s obviously worried about how much else you have on her
Shes played very dirty since January but I have so much more on her than she will ever have on me.
Partly because I dont live my life in public trying to please others and partly because I am an open book and anything bad I am quite happy to talk about myself.
I am not in a position where I am using my kids as an income.

• Heart
Archie's reaction made me laugh a little - everyone was expecting him to go crazy over the dinosaur print but when Sue pointed at the print on the floor(?) of the teepee and said "what's this Archie?" he didn't realise they were dinosaurs and said "its a pillow!" :ROFLMAO: after that everyone kept on telling him they were dinosaurs but it didn't click!

Also noticed that Katie lead him into the room, holding her hand over his eyes for the surprise with Heidie in her other arm! Surely someone else could have held the baby or lead Archie?
I noticed this, Katie had hold of Bonnie on her hip I think it was bonnie? And was also leading Archie in, he didn’t see that made up with it, maybe the younger ones will start to become a bit bratty as they’re getting new gifts nearly everyday, and just are not surprised or exited by anything these company’s are sending anymore. More fool the people sending them the gifts! As somebody else said they already have 2 of those teepees sent from the same company do they really need more? It’s a shame it could of gone to a family that really wanted it

Spiller I rally look forward to your posts, I don’t think in anyway you were derogatory about Nicole, just speaking the truth about sue, and more people need to know. It actually seems to me that Nicole has her head screwed on and knows what sue is like, no wonder she stays away! Keep spilling that tea xx

Anotherct

VIP Member
I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
Im 27, have my own house, we both have good jobs / nice lifestyle and we still don’t think we’re ready for a baby - who ever is? There’s never a right time 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
I'm glad you mentioned the set up comments... there was one person saying that they used to live in the area and that the biggest thing they miss since moving away was the Radford pies. Another said that if they ever visit the UK the first thing that they will do is go buy a pie
Yes, the UK's biggest tourist selling point is a Radford pie 😂

I just watched and I reckon the shop has had a complete refit and they are showing it off before they start using it. It was all far too pristine for supposedly knocking out 300 pies per hour. In one of the early KAC's they filmed the bakery and the equipment looked really old and the place was covered in flour, just as you would expect a working bakery. I'm gutted Chloe is still there, I thought she's moved on.

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
Beau was because the next baby born after a stillbirth is called a 'rainbow baby' so bow=beau for Hallie's middle name

Name-wise they've also got repeats in Sophie's kids - Daisy Mae (different spelling but same as Ellie May & Tillie May), and Ayprill Louise (Katie Louise). Not sure on her son's names but wouldn't be surprised if there was another repeat in there. Is there any family significance with the name May/Mae? I understand them using Rose twice as it has significance being their grandmothers name, but any reasoning for the other names?
Whatever their reason, the spelling is still a very odd choice for a little girl, given it's meaning...

I wouldn't read too much into Sophie's kids having similar or repeated middle names to some of her siblings. Firstly they are technically the next generation and it's not uncommon to reuse the same names in different generations of families. It's not her fault her own kids overlap with several of her siblings. Secondly, her parents have kind of taken a lot of the 'usual' middle name choices already by popping out 22 of their own kids. She'd be hard pushed to find 3 different ones she loved. Mae and Louise are both very popular middle names. I'm guessing she just picked ones she liked and that she felt went with the first names without much thought for whether her parents had already used them. I mean, when you have 22 kids you don't leave the rest of your family many more names to pick from really!

You could argue that Chris went very similar to Sophie by having a Maisie to add to her Daisy. In most families, rhyming cousins would probably be a bit weird but when 2 of your siblings names already rhyme I guess it's not seen as a problem. I can't imagine they see much of each other anyway.

Imagine the difficulties the younger Radfords are going to have trying to find different names that haven't already been used by siblings on their own kids. There's every possibility Sue and Noel will end up with some grandchildren with the same name even. When your family is as big as the Radfords, it's almost inevitable that some form of duplication will occur, whether deliberate (as a tribute) or coincidental (ie they just happen to love the same name one of their siblings gave their child as a first or middle name, maybe up to 20 years previously!) It would be like normal family name duplications over the generations, even though technically they would be the same generation. The Radfords are very use to generations overlapping now. Daisy has a baby auntie 7 1/2 years younger than her. It's highly likely she'll end up having her own children before Auntie Hedie, meaning her own children will have children older than some of their mum's cousins. It's mindboggling when you think about it too much!

The thought of just how many grandchildren Sue and Noel could end up with in total is a different mindboggling matter entirely. Perhaps it's just as well they're not overly bothered about the ones they already have now, as how can you ever be close to that many extended family members? Imagine not being able to host a family gathering with your children and grandchildren at your own house because you don't all fit? They'll have to hire a hall if ever they all want to meet up together at Christmas time etc!

Last edited:

KateESJ

VIP Member
If you can't support it you shouldn't have one. Why shud yr parents have to put up with a crying baby, extra bills etc.

You can't have totally supported yrself and a baby at 17. You might have done just fine but someone else had to support you which maybe was not just fine with them.
If that’s your opinion.
I think it’s different for every family. My parents wouldn’t have supported me financially, but I lived with them when I had my first, for a while. They were happy enough to have me live with them. Other parents would be happy to financially support their child and grandchild. I don’t think there’s any ‘right’ way.