Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree chloes lips are affecting her speech, her top lip is completely frozen, without sounding harsh, she is the image of Donald Duck, with the long thin neck, and huge top bill like a shovel, and its a shame, she didn't need to do that. whilst I'm on it, I may as well mention the drag make-up. its shockingly shocking. like why? and what makes it worse is her neck is white, which makes it look even longer, and she has a bright beacon orange face :oops: wouldn't you think with that many sisters one of them would be honest with her?

Reactions: 13
Personally I am not a fan of the bar I just don't really get it? I know in America people have bars next to the swimming pool but just seems a bit random for them to have one? A large family with lots of little children! Maybe just me thinking that though I'm probably a bit boring.
Guess it will make ttc more fun for Sue and Noel. Can already hear Sue giggling in the bar whilst Noel pours the tequila 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

Elvis23

Can I just say, I just don't get it. I have a baby and a toddler with an age difference of 20 months (quite Radfordey of me) and my days are filled with changing their nappies, getting them dressed, feeding them, carrying them around, cuddling them, making sure they're safe and don't do anything dangerous, putting them down for naps, bathing them, reading to them, helping them go to sleep and getting up at night when they cry. My days and nights are full and that's just with two kids, how on earth do you do all that with 10 times that amount AND find the time to read through hundreds of comments on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook and respond to many of them. I suppose the answer is Sue doesn't do any of the above-mentioned activities that fill my days and which, although tiring, I enjoy, as that's what being a parent entails (at least at the baby and toddler stage). Getting pregnant isn't an achievement, I know for people struggling with infertility it's a different story, but generally it's what happens when people have sex and doesn't require any particular skills, training or brain power. Being a parent on the other hand is much more demanding and requires a lot more than a basic biological act. As far as I can see, the Radfords are great at getting pregnant, but when it comes to being parents, they're unable to do it properly or just aren't interested. Either way it's really sad and I feel sorry for all those children.

I'm a bit lost with this thread now.
Wondering who a few people are that have been mentioned.
r family?
Walker?
Sarah and aurora?
Also has something been mentioned by the radfords that speculates they are ttc again?

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I'm gutted Chloe is still there, I thought she's moved on.
My belief is that every child in the family over 18 is on the Magic Pie Factory payroll.

I have known of small family businesses do it before, have every child on the payroll as part time or a 2nd job and pay them a wage which goes straight to the parents for rent ect even though they dont actually do any work for the company. Its a way of getting round benefits caps or paying tax in the highest brackets. Then the parents were paying themselves a low wage.
I dont know thats whats going on here, but its possible.

• Heart

Elvis23

I don't mean this to sound insensitive or anything, I have a rainbow baby myself, but I was surprised to see Hallie specifically referred to as their rainbow baby in the Instagram post. Sure, every baby born after a miscarriage or stillbirth is a rainbow baby, but in my head I always associated this more with a first or second live-born child, to express the elation and relief you feel after thinking and fearing you might never have a child or might only have one. Every child is precious and should be treated as such, so I personally don't really refer to my first son as a rainbow baby, apart from when it's pertinent to the topic of conversation. My second son is just as precious and I am just as thankful to have him, so I do find it a little odd they single Hallie out like this and 5 years on still call her rainbow baby, especially considering there were 20 healthy babies before her and there have been 4 more after her. Surely Sue can't have been wondering whether she'll ever be able to have a live birth and been extremely grateful she finally had a live-born baby. Not sure I'm explaining myself well, I just find it odd that Hallie should be SUCH a favourite.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Re Chloe’s photo just now - the Radfords all have the same dazed zombie-like dead behind the eyes look don’t they?
Maybe that’s a bit harsh but I just think they all (especially the girls) look like creepy clones of each other.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
So does the baby have her own room in the Radford house?!
No that’s millies room in the basement what a fake!!

Working through my inbox, like I say there is a lot of tea and is taking a while.
Found this.....

cant remember what it’s about but it’s funny.

Found another part of the post about Chris and his girlfriend when sue was trying to take that baby.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Patchwork cat

This thread seems to have been a bit hijacked by big families with other knowledge and comments about other bloggers.

Good Egg

VIP Member
After four children I think you should pay privately for maternity care. Aftercare and anything mother related of course this is my opinion but think about how much care Sue has had FOC? The drain on resources.

I have a feeling in my waters Sue is expecting again? Not sure why? Has anybody noticed the older girls seem to be holding Hi Die more than Sue and the novelty has worn off a bit or is that just me?
Also Millie - never gets a look in and is no doubt cast off to the basement. I would be doting on my pregnant daughter if I was SUe and I would be sad if I hadn’t seen my grandchildren too... it’s all so odd

HotDawg

Chatty Member
young women like Chloe seem to cake on makeup and they look perfectly lovely without it or with minimal makeup. I do respect a person’s right to do what they like with themselves but equally, it’s important people know they’re good enough as they are, especially young women.

I just read millies article she did with the sun is it not common sense to use protection she didn’t know it was that easy to get pregnant love your mother has 22 kids fertility obviously runs in the family 🙄

• Angry

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I bet you still got the nanny gate video don’t you oh the temptation 😈
Oh yeah I have it. And some screenshots of the threats.
my concern is that the video was removed from the sausage roll mums youtube recently but she has other videos up. Sowas it a legal reason.

I said before about noticing things not being clean. This is just one example!!

And on the older kids behaviour!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

emmawhu

VIP Member
Both sue and Noel were adopted so maybe didn’t want Chris to end up like them
At 14, she would have had no choice in the matter if she didn't have the support of her parents though. She would have been completely unable to bring him up herself. I think that was the point. But Sue loves to claim they did it all themselves, which is obviously completely untrue.

One thing I always think when I watch the vlogs is, how do they know where all the kids are in the house? It's a big place and there are a lot of them to watch. Sometimes Sue is chilling in the kitchen or living room, how would she know if one of the little ones was climbing somewhere, or playing with something dangerous?
Yes I've always thought this too. They'll be filming somewhere, say out in the garden, yet not all the little ones will be out there with them and I always think how can she be sure they're safe?

I assume she relies big time on the older ones to keep an eye out, but it's a huge responsibility for people who are still just kids themselves, to have to have eyes in the back of their heads all the time.

Last edited:

emmawhu

VIP Member
Is that really a first smile for heidie?
Definitely not an unmistakable one. I always think when it's a true smile their whole face lights up. Her eyes certainly aren't smiling. Also very convenient to have apparently caught the very first one on camera. Wishful thinking me thinks. You'd think after 22 they'd know the difference!

Notice Tillie has got the happy birthday social media post we all predicted. I bet there'll be a vlog about it tomorrow, despite completely ignoring Aimee's the other week... wonder if they'll care to mark Ellie's in the week? (Obviously wish Tillie has a lovely day, just wish they treated them all the same)

Becclo44

VIP Member
Millie and Chloe have both done questions and answers on insta today and I can confirm that the Radford clan seem like some of the most boring, uninteresting, uneducated and tacky people ever!

I thought Chloe moved out or did she move back for lockdown?