Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
He was a child too.. Iam so sick of hearing this.. Iam the same age as sue and it was bloody common to go out with boys a few yrs older when we were 13 and 14..for gods sake.. It was different times.. So everyone I went to school with must also be a perv?

He is hardly Chris Ingram fgs! He has been married to the same woman and faithful as far as we know for 30 bloody yrs!
Dont defend it.
Going out with someone and being sexually active with them is different.
13 is a child and no one can give me any reason thats OK.

Reactions: 9
If you think the Radfords are bad for repeating names, don't ask about the Freers. Three of their boys have the same names but in different order! When Kirsty went to register one for secondary school she couldn't remember what order his name was and had to look for the baptism certificate.

• Wow
  • Haha

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
in the eyes of the law anyone under 16 cannot give consent .. even if they actually do give consent, if that makes sense.
not that I agree, she defo wasn’t ‘raped’ and clearly agreed to it.
No, it’s anyone under the age of 13 cannot give consent, although if I remember correctly, the law may have been different back then.

While it’s obviously on a completely different scale, it’s the same principle as the likes of Rotherham isn’t it? They’re not old or mature enough to consent, and feel flattered that an older boy’s showing them attention, etc, which in turn makes it more likely they’ll give into a perceived pressure to have sex early with someone far too old for them in order to make them happy and make them love them/stay with them.

I work with teenagers and if one of the 17 year olds was involved with a 12/13 year old we’d be looking at child protection concerns now. Not calling the child a slut.
Whoa, this is nothing like the Rotherham situation. That was sex slavery, active grooming, drugging, gang raping, and brutalising disadvantaged, underage British girls.
We all disagree with 17 year old Noel pursuing a relationship with 13 year old Sue, no matter how consenting Sue was (or wasn’t). But this situation doesn’t compare to organised, racist, paedophilic rape gangs committing tens of thousands of atrocities.

Last edited:

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
I think the last 2 baby’s have really tired her out she looks run down also seems to be going grey super fast I’m sure she feels it too, she needs to stop before something bad happens! Having 21 healthy children is a blessing in itself I thought she would of learned after Alfie, I’m glad she went on to have more healthy babies but enough is enough now her eldest are growing up so fast and she’s missing it all

spilleroftea

VIP Member
If everyone you went to school with were having sex with barely pubescent children then yes they were “pervs”

Also them staying together for 30 years and continuing to have children does not make this a romantic story, Sue was clearly groomed and abused no 12-13 year old can consent to a sexual relationship and no 17 year old should be pursuing them.

I’ve never understood the love for this family personally. I think Sue would benefit from some kind of therapy as she’s clearly addicted to pregnancy and having tiny babies and is prepared to leave 20+ children motherless to continue to fulfil her need to procreate.
Absolutely, Sue has always given me the vibe of being trapped.
Even when she was talking about leaving him a few years back, she knew she couldnt cope with those kids on her own and had no way out. I remember being very shocked and worried for her for a couple of days, she was very unhappy with Noel at the time.
She did say about leaving herself but I dont think she could ever have brought herself to leave the kids. And then a few days later she was back and everything was happy in RadfordLand.

• Sad

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Do you know what a cretin is?
Yes a cretin is a stupid person.
But I used the word cretinous, so that would be an act of stupidity.

There is also a second meaning which is to do with disabilities due to a a congenital defect but in the context of the discussion its obvious of the meaning.

If I had 20+ kids and several of them had a genetic health problem that we were risking passing on to each new baby, I would maybe stop having kids. Especially having gone through the nightmare with Tillie. Maybe that's just me though.

emmawhu

VIP Member
Latest vlog
Sue to Archie with pliers......
Dont do that Darling you will scratch it all.
Literally just before Archie was playing with a power drill!
The drill thing was highly irresponsible. It's a power tool, he's 2. It's hardly a sensible mix! Not to mention the fact Bonnie was leaning in to check what was going on.

Tbh, the whole thing with them letting them try it all out whilst they're still building it made me feel uneasy. Kids were running everywhere, up and down slides etc whilst heavy objects were being passed, positioned and adjusted around them. It seemed like a recipe for disaster to me. All it would have taken was a few loose unchecked screws and the whole thing could have come down on top of them.

Also, why did they put it so close to the fence? You could clearly see the older boys (Max and then I think it was Oscar after him) didn't have enough room to swing back fully without kicking the fence. They're going to have the whole fence down if they're not careful.

How long before they all wreck this one I wonder? They don't seem to teach their children to respect anything. I remember the last Kids and Counting where they showed all the holes in the walls etc. Funny how they don't show that in the vlogs. I'm sure in the last one Noel said they'd only had the last playground 2 or 3 years. I would expect a purchase like that to last a lot longer if it's looked after, even with that amount of children. The door on this new one looked quite flimsy when Phoebe was repeatedly swinging it open and shut. Can't see it lasting long at this rate...

• Wow

Cheeseandbiscuits

I actually have no words for millies gifted £449 cot at aged 18.
It’s so irresponsible. Get pregnant aged 18, share your life on Instagram, have free, expensive shit for your trouble.

• Angry
There’s
I feel sorry for these company’s they gift with good intentions but don’t do their brand any favours.
Previous pics such as the air freshener have just been awful.
And I really wonder what their follower demographic really is. If it’s anything like most family vloggers it’s middle aged single women or lower income families.
there’s no way in hell I would be paying £300 for this anyway! Let’s be honest, a couple of bed sheets thrown over a few sticks and viola! I doubt the radfords would be buying it if it wasn’t gifted!

sunflower_boot

I found the bakery tour vlog interesting. It was nice to see the magical pie shop that funds their lifestyle and I actually enjoyed the tour and explanation of the pie making process! I don't think they've really shown much of the bakery besides snippets on the tv shows of Noel working so it was nice to see that it actually existed.

Interesting that Chloe was counting the orders for the day, cooking the pie filling, making the pastry, cutting the pastry to fit the pie molds - what was left for Noel to do, fill the pies and put them into the oven? They also only showed them making pies - do they not sell other items in the bakery or is it still not open? They managed to show how busy/successful their pies are if they are truly churning out 300 pies every 20 minutes - lots of orders to fund their life!

Also couldn't help noticing that a few of their comments specifically mentioned how clean the bakery was! I had to agree it did look clean but thinking back to the recounts on here about their past poor hygiene rating I couldn't help but think if they were purposefully commenting on the cleanliness...
A lot of comments also on how much Chloe does for the family and how Sue and Noel would be lost without her - those were spot on.

ladymary

I’m sure the majority of the UK are glad not to be a Radfraud. Their spending antics and #gifted crap becomes more hideous every single day.
They have to be loaded with money youtube selling their souls for money. It's definitely not all coming from the pie shop. I can't imagine filling a few orders each week pays for everything and a huge family like that. No way. Getting gifted everything and. Money from the government. There's plenty of people with a small business too and maybe a kid or two who struggle week to week. No way does their pie shop pay for everything. A lot of people with good jobs can't afford what they have. You're right, you couldn't pay me to be a radford

sunflower_boot

I came to comment on just this. Every other birthday we've seen Hallie, Archie, and Phoebe harassing the birthday kid and trying to open their presents for them. Of course they give favourite child Hallie the special spotlight (which she should get on her birthday, but so should the rest). Also, almost the entire vlog was Hallie opening her presents, when every other kid's presents have just been given a short segment (if Sue and Noel bother to acknowledge their birthday on social media at all, that is).
I noticed this and wondered if they had been reading our comments on here! The thing is that it is mostly Hallie that harasses the birthday kid and snatches/grabs at their presents. Ridiculous that nearly a whole 15 minute video was solely opening presents, whereas Aimee probably had 5 minutes opening hers squeezed into a vlog a few weeks back.

It made me laugh a little when Hallie opened the toothbrush and Sue was doing her big OOOOH and getting excited (maybe expecting Hallie to be more excited too) just for Hallie to say it was the same as Daisy's. With the mention of Daisy Sue's excitement completely left her voice too - did anyone else find that odd?

I noticed that Millie was the only one to point out to Hallie how many presents she got, how lucky she was, and made her say thank-you to her parents! Good on you Millie. It was a very half-hearted thank you from Hallie too - although she is only 5 I would have thought she would be more grateful, and maybe give her parents a hug or something? To me it just showed how much she is used to a massive pile of presents already!

I found it amusing that the sun have publicised them having a water park, when it's just a paddling pool, in fact we have had the same one for the last few years. Next time my kids say they are bored I will tell them it's a water park 🙄 clearly it's a case of using your imagination. On a serious note if sue is recording the kids while in said pool at least she's watching the kids so there's that xx

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Lots of people asking where we got the bar sign!
Translates to.....
We read on tattle that someone said it was gifted and it can’t be because we bought it here!!
Hi sue!!!

• Haha

Bonbon.16

One thing I always think when I watch the vlogs is, how do they know where all the kids are in the house? It's a big place and there are a lot of them to watch. Sometimes Sue is chilling in the kitchen or living room, how would she know if one of the little ones was climbing somewhere, or playing with something dangerous?

I think it’s terrible that there will be young girls following millies account thinking, it’s great, I’ll find a baby daddy, get rid of him, get loads of designer stuff free and never have to work! I’ll live like Kylie Jenner and stormi! Or in this case, Millie Radford and Ophelia!! 😆 they are just total leaches the lot of them! I think I mentioned in the other post that Millie was on one of the radfords vlogs about 3 weeks ago saying she had enough 0to3 months size baby clothes and needed more 3to6 months size, (cough cough) look straight to camera (cough) lol you couldn’t get more obvious she was hinting for free stuff what a loser

• Haha
Millies w&a saying her baby girls name is unique... it was recently voted in the top 10 names in the uk? Not that unique
Bet once Millie announces her baby girl is Ophelia suddenly all the teenage mum followers will have little ophelia's too. I don't think it's that unique either as I've seen it quite a bit recently actually. It's definitely on the rise.