Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
One didn’t get away with it may now realise he was wrong to molest a small child the other not only got. Away with it he continued to get away with it has no remorse or realisation it was wrong and went on to become a millionaire costume assistant from his crimes and has teamed up with other molesters and continues un challenged and gets other thick idiots to defend him

Thanks we back on the radfrauds now 👍
I must be missing something, what is your constant reference to Noel being a costume assistant?

Kate1970

VIP Member
What's creepy/odd about taking a baby to another family member's grave? 🤷‍♀️

Whether it's a sibling, grandparent, auntie, whoever that passed before they were born, there's nothing creepy about visiting a grave...
Probably didn't explain that very well. I meant i thought it strange that there was a photo of Heidie beside the grave, probably just me

The General

Yes Sophie and Sue threatened all sorts.
The video was taken down in the end.
WalkerStalker is a family blogger now, will be you tube next week.

I don’t think she even copes now but relies o the older girls a lot. There are a few things in videos Ihave thought ewww, black round the kitchen windows, the dirty yellow rug.
And you have to remember that we only see what she wants us to see.
But to allow it to be filmed and not think ewww means living like that was the norm

Yes Sophie and Sue threatened all sorts.
The video was taken down in the end.
WalkerStalker is a family blogger now, will be you tube next week.

I don’t think she even copes now but relies o the older girls a lot. There are a few things in videos Ihave thought ewww, black round the kitchen windows, the dirty yellow rug.
And you have to remember that we only see what she wants us to see.
Oh no Becky walker stalker travel channel doing uk tour of home towns of people who say true things about the radfraud scamily maybe overnight challenge in the radfraud house do you think they would notice

Last edited:
I follow the radfords for not too long and i just watched their newest vlog "two day park build".
And the end they had 7 pizza packages from dominos on the table. Is it just me or is this way too less food for 19 people? I know they have a lot of small kids who don't eat a whole pizza, but what about the adults and the teens? They can't tell me they only eat like 2 slices each? Esspecially growing teens?
Ye it does seem like not much food for so many people the last time they got pizza it looks like they only got 5 pizzas between all of them (the pictures on sues instagram)

The General

So it really depends on what story they are telling.
They have the worst memories so it changes.

On one of the Channel 4 programmes there was a camera set up in one of the fridges and kids going in and out.
But then like the screenshot said, she had a lock on the fridges to stop them eating everything.
Then you have to consider that before it was commented on here, the portions were crap, so what should we believe the pre-staged version? Also remember their food hauls, they are meagre and no way do they sustain those portions.

the Radfords have become a media machine and they are trying and failing to be the perfect big family to make the ££.
But you can’t erase history, the ages, the previous posts, the internet is forever or your daughters comments about contraception.
And what Mrs R is doing now with the help of MrsW isn’t really helping their cause and in actual fact making them look worse!
Maybe they should put a disclaimer on the beginning of any tv or YouTube like the trashy American programs “based on real super sized family life loosely “ anyone with a super sized family knows the perfect family Life doesn’t exist just a fake story

The General

I little insight into the vlogging and another claim of no more tv! Lol
Oh no the YouTube channel is as fake as the magic pie shop the magic YouTube channel oh I bet she loves you get the tea spilt are the kids definitely hers starting to wonder everything else fake maybe drag a neighbors kid in claim it’s theirs she must be desperate to make 22 kids for real

sunflower_boot

People need to let these brands know what they think.
Its so funny because alot of the people who gift this stuff have no clue who they are gifting stuff too and make huge mistakes.

I wonder why Millie was gifted one and not Sue?

I am not judging young parents but that Sun interview hardly makes her an influencer, more a silly little girl. But if you listen to somethings she planned to get pregnant and tried trapping the young man.
Are you able to tell us more about this/where you heard this? If true that changes my whole opinion of her and the situation.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Millie’s article in the Sun... :rolleyes: bet she’s loving it as the majority of the comments I saw on Facebook seem really positive!

my god Millie is unfortunate looking though. She has a creepy look about her (like the rest of them).
Yes even with her getting her friends to comment as soon as it was published, still the truth is there

sunflower_boot

The trip to Australia was paid for by Channel 4 as part of a programme, I had shared the screenshot where Sue said this.
I am not a fan of the Bonnells, they have some rather religious rules and views that I do not agree with. I think the mother is an awful rude woman.
Didn't want to derail the thread by commenting too much on them but I have to agree that that is the way that she comes across through the media - very rude.
Do you know them personally/through your big family groups?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
She had some sort of virus/infection as a toddler and they had to drill into the bone to get a line in, which affected the growth in her leg. It is a medical procedure of last resort, so unless it was seriously botched I'm not sure on what grounds they could apply for compensation on.
Thank you x

They could probably claim that the Dr was negligent putting the line in 🙄🙄🙄

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Are there more pictures or just that one?

Doesn't look like your usual protective covering for a break etc, plus his arm is straight and it goes from armpit to wrist which seems incredibly restrictive. I'm no expert but I wouldn't assume a break just based on that picture, although I have no idea what the green thing actually is.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if it appears in more photos and is explained.
Ah yeah, I didnt think about it being straight 🙈

The General

I've often wondered this too! They've mentioned before amidst complaints about constantly working on their current house that they used to live in a new-build house at one stage. Chris and Sophie would have had a good 5/10 years before they started having a baby a year so I wonder what their early lives were like? Would love to hear a recount from one of their perspectives one day - or even a draw my life thing like you say!
Yes like the rest of the radfraud saga something doesn’t quite ring true that many kids both working all hours getting mortgages definitely something fishy going on but given their knack for pissing people off I’m sure the truth will out

I don’t get it either, I do think they should partition one of the bigger rooms even if all she can fit is a bed drawers and tv in it
The large room with the bay window where they have the four girls in singles was previously two rooms, Sue has mentioned before that they knocked it through and had 2/3 sets of triple bunks in there