Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_RainBeanTemaki_

Beau was because the next baby born after a stillbirth is called a 'rainbow baby' so bow=beau for Hallie's middle name

Name-wise they've also got repeats in Sophie's kids - Daisy Mae (different spelling but same as Ellie May & Tillie May), and Ayprill Louise (Katie Louise). Not sure on her son's names but wouldn't be surprised if there was another repeat in there. Is there any family significance with the name May/Mae? I understand them using Rose twice as it has significance being their grandmothers name, but any reasoning for the other names?
What the fuck kind of name is Apyrill???

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Kbird

VIP Member
Personally I think Noel and Sue look eerily similar.
Both adopted, Sues mum had other kids before taken, hmmm I am probably reading too much into it.

I completely disagree with this.
Innocent or not at 13 you are not developed enough mentally to make those choices.
She cant agree to it, because she didnt understand what she was agreeing to.
I’ve always thought the same! They both have wide apart stary eyes. One minute I think the kids look like him then actually no it’s her. But it’s because they look weirdly similar.

KateESJ

VIP Member
Re: the grave picture. I think it’s nice. Some may see it as morbid but Alfie is a part of their family, and I think it’s sweet they include him. My son is cremated but my daughter regularly talks to his urn (even though I’m not sure she fully understands) and I’ve got pictures of her with it. Might be a little strange but it’s the only way my kids will ever be photographed together.

• Heart

_RainBeanTemaki_

she apparently liked the name “April” but didn’t like the connection to the month so changed the spelling. Poor kid’s going to spend her life spelling it for people 🙈
Honestly can't stand when people spell simple names in weird ways for no reason! Makes me cringe. My ex has a niece called Mia, his sister spelt it Mhiaa 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

spilleroftea

VIP Member
The inpression I always got was that Noel was her brothers friend.
And her brother was not happy.

The parents tried to keep them apart but there was obviously a risk they were going to run off together if they hadnt before.
We wont ever know the truth about any of it, they managed to hide and manipulate the truth for years.

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
I'm a bit lost with this thread now.
Wondering who a few people are that have been mentioned.
r family?
Walker?
Sarah and aurora?
Also has something been mentioned by the radfords that speculates they are ttc again?
Iv just came back to view this thread after not looking for a week or 2 and I’m totally lost 😂😂

• Haha

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Their meals are appalling, those poor children must be so malnourished no wonder the older they get the more gaunt they appear, bags under their eyes etc. I always overcook, I’d rather some left over food that can be frozen or go to the dogs rather than not making enough for my children. A lack of food in childhood can contribute to eating disorders later on imo, once they’re able to buy and eat however much they like it’s hard to get out of unhealthy eating habits. I noticed sue has no issue feeding herself though judging from the previous photo of the pizza night, her plate was piled up compared to the kids who hadn’t even had a chance to get stuck in yet.

ladymary

Can you imagine the panic when Sue hits menopause and her body is really finally done and just cannot produce any more kids. She's left with this load of kids she has to raise and no more babies. What if all these youtube families disappear in the future, how are they meant to pay and afford them all. The pie shop won't keep them going. All their riches is coming from youtube. When they get to be 60,70 or 80 even they are going to still have children to raise. I was thinking about millie. Maybe she will want to keep this attention going you know have more kids and keep the family thing of having a load of kids going. I was thinking one of the daughters will do this. Once sue cannot have any more. The attention might go away. They're known as one of the biggest families in the UK. So I was thinking one of the daughters might pick up the torch and continue on. Then she can be known for having a large family like her parents. I think one of them will end having a big family themselves. Cause they won't want the bit of fame to die away 😂

Tinker74

He was a child too.. Iam so sick of hearing this.. Iam the same age as sue and it was bloody common to go out with boys a few yrs older when we were 13 and 14..for gods sake.. It was different times.. So everyone I went to school with must also be a perv?

He is hardly Chris Ingram fgs! He has been married to the same woman and faithful as far as we know for 30 bloody yrs!

Interesting that Sue said that Millie went for her scan with her boyfriend. Wonder if she's back with the baby's father, if this is a new boyfriend, if Sue is just making things up, or if Sue just doesn't realise that Millie and the father ever broke up because she has 14,000 other kids to pay attention to.

• Haha

Belulah

VIP Member
Has she never heard of a full stop? Why would SS care if they had a nice garden? That’s hardly going to be at the top of their list.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
love the tour of the pie factory. They are really trying to prove its not dirty and that its rivalling greggs!

• Haha
I was thinking of getting lip fillers because I felt quite insecure about my lips, but after seeing Chloe I think I might start to appreciate what I have
It reminds me of Pete burns, I mean, there’s a little bit of lip filler that can look nice and natural, and then there’s chloes, she has clearly gone to far and had far to much, it doesn’t look good or pretty, it looks weird and plastic, I hope she realises before she gets anymore pumped in 😱

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I always look forward to your insider posts spiller, you are invaluable to us Tattlers, please do not take this post as mean-spirited.

I think in future we have to respect Nicole's privacy. Sue's posts are hugely defaming towards her.

As a public figure, I think it was very wrong of Sue to share such personal information in the public domain. Furthermore, as it was in a private group, Nicole had no right of reply.

The Radfords are fair game as they court publicity, but (I may be wrong), I don't believe Nicole ever has and thus she deserves to be left in peace.

Sorry everyone, I don't want to rain on anyone's snark parade but this has been on my mind for a while.
And in a way I do agree which is why I have held but alot of other posts.
the things I have shared were never meant as an attack on Nicole but more to show Sues attitude and motives towards her, I do not think for any moment things were as bad as Sue said and having spoken to mutual friends believe Nicole to a lovely lady and mother.

Lolly505

VIP Member
I’d happily name 22 kids. I have so many names I wish I could use.

Theyre just so boring with their naming habits. There’s a few lovely names but most of them are so similar and just boring.
Definitely feels like they've named them for convenience over everything else. Probably so Noel only has to change a few letters to try and remember them 😂

• Haha
I'm surprised we didn't get a Vlog entirely dedicated to that (gifted?) unicorn dress, not sure why we needed to see both Sue and Noel asking her to twirl about it in, surely once was enough. The amount they favouritise her over the others is shocking, she could punch one of the others in the face and they probably wouldn't bat an eyelid, she can do no wrong in their eyes, shes probably never been told 'no' in her life.