Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just skimmed 16 KAC because someone didnt believe me about the door handles.

With more kids ect I doubt its got better, but none of the kids beds had sheets on them.

Now scanning 17 KAC and the list of jobs Chloe is telling Millie shes going to have to do when she goes Uni is shocking, babysit, watch the kids, bath the kids, washing up.

1592398473175.png

1592398505657.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

With more kids ect I doubt its got better, but none of the kids beds had sheets on them.

Now scanning 17 KAC and the list of jobs Chloe is telling Millie shes going to have to do when she goes Uni is shocking, babysit, watch the kids, bath the kids, washing up.

View attachment 156312

View attachment 156313
Her dad doesn’t look impressed in the first picture

View attachment 156312

View attachment 156313
That top image just proves all their kids look the same. Idk who that is but he looks just like Archie

Reactions: 5
Personally think having that many kids is selfish. I know they justify it bc they were both adopted etc. But how can you expect the older ones to look after kids you chose to have. Not to mention the fact they most likely get emotionally neglected bc there's no way you'd have one on one time with that many. I think someone mentioned previously in the thread about charging people for private care after a certain amount of kids and I.think that is a sensible idea, it's a drain on the nhs.

Reactions: 6
I seem to remember way back on one of the kids and counting shows they went camping in a huge tent and it poured it down. They were trying to put the tent up and the kids were all running around with poles, Noel seemed pretty stressed. I feel its too much detail to remember that I didn't actually see it, yet having watched 15 kac and 16 kac the holidays were majorca with Sue's parents? And 2 static caravans on a park in France. Can anyone else remember it and know what show it was from please?

I seem to remember way back on one of the kids and counting shows they went camping in a huge tent and it poured it down. They were trying to put the tent up and the kids were all running around with poles, Noel seemed pretty stressed. I feel its too much detail to remember that I didn't actually see it, yet having watched 15 kac and 16 kac the holidays were majorca with Sue's parents? And 2 static caravans on a park in France. Can anyone else remember it and know what show it was from please?
17 KAC

Reactions: 1
They were camping in France and couldn't afford to go to any attractions. How times have changed!

Reactions: 2

View attachment 156312

View attachment 156313
That top pic, they look like brother and sister. It’s scary how alike they look

Reactions: 3
They were camping in France and couldn't afford to go to any attractions. How times have changed!
You look at the house and garden too, it was a tit tip. How things have changed! Ok the house is still a tit tip but with #gifted it’s made to look aesthetically ok

You look at the house and garden too, it was a tit tip. How things have changed! Ok the house is still a tit tip but with #gifted it’s made to look aesthetically ok
I dunno they have always had really bad taste in wallpaper. Or is that wrapping paper in the lounge?
But you can definitely see the change in everything.

I little insight into the vlogging and another claim of no more tv! Lol
She does more u turns than the government sick of making tv companies money hmm Noel wants all the money she wants all the attention they gone very quiet lockdown baby announcement coming soon maybe what really went down with the freers or is she a mate and you don’t want to say 🤔

Reactions: 1
She does more u turns than the government sick of making tv companies money hmm Noel wants all the money she wants all the attention they gone very quiet lockdown baby announcement coming soon maybe what really went down with the freers or is she a mate and you don’t want to say 🤔
The freers. They don’t have a thread no more, if they did It would be interesting but this is not the place.

I little insight into the vlogging and another claim of no more tv! Lol
Oh no the YouTube channel is as fake as the magic pie shop the magic YouTube channel oh I bet she loves you get the tea spilt are the kids definitely hers starting to wonder everything else fake maybe drag a neighbors kid in claim it’s theirs she must be desperate to make 22 kids for real

its all fake lol. In the first kids and counting if you watch it back you will notice the house is an absolute shithole! holes in the walls, no sheets on piss stained mattresses, the pillows on the beds have no pillow case and are stained brown :sick: all up the walls marked with god knows what, the skirting boards full of shite! you can tell it was when of those houses that when you walked it it stank of piss!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
its all fake lol. In the first kids and counting if you watch it back you will notice the house is an absolute shithole! holes in the walls, no sheets on piss stained mattresses, the pillows on the beds have no pillow case and are stained brown :sick: all up the walls marked with god knows what, the skirting boards full of shite! you can tell it was when of those houses that when you walked it it stank of piss!!
Must have been about the time they had a nanny didn’t she have some sort of break down and couldn’t cope maybe the nanny was a carer paid by social services and would explain why they all went on the attack of the local vlogger woman who mentioned it doesn’t fit in with the Walton family image she pretends to be

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.