Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tookah

My belief is that every child in the family over 18 is on the Magic Pie Factory payroll.

I have known of small family businesses do it before, have every child on the payroll as part time or a 2nd job and pay them a wage which goes straight to the parents for rent ect even though they dont actually do any work for the company. Its a way of getting round benefits caps or paying tax in the highest brackets. Then the parents were paying themselves a low wage.
I dont know thats whats going on here, but its possible.
That's so harsh. If your child is working for you the least you could do is not charge them rent. I hope the Radfords aren't doing that, I do wonder how much money they get off their children from rent.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I couldn't get through the entire Q&A, but what was them applying to emigrate to New Zealand a few years back all about? Why would they want to move? Why would they think that New Zealand would want them? Have they discussed that before? So many questions.
I don’t know but I think the welfare state is decent there? Any kiwis about to confirm or correct me? I know of another Internet personality that moved there from the USA and was apparently able to live comfortably on benefits (only one kid, but also claimed disability)

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog where they had a projector in the garden. Why does sue always want to copy the inghams?
If I were their neighbors I’d be well annoyed, go inside! You have a massive house and too many kids!!
Also sorry but who are Chris and Nicole?
Chris is their eldest son and his girlfriend.

Kingbin

VIP Member
How can a mother of 21 not know how to cook as she’s said before not even a bit in reality their life will be very noisy and messy and complete chaos and that’s on a good day also physically and mentally exhausting most hours of the day 7 days a week

sounds like a job for walker stalker
Walker is full of hot air. She needs to concentrate on her own family. Not some washed up 45 year olds one. Idiot

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
I think it’s terrible that there will be young girls following millies account thinking, it’s great, I’ll find a baby daddy, get rid of him, get loads of designer stuff free and never have to work! I’ll live like Kylie Jenner and stormi! Or in this case, Millie Radford and Ophelia!! 😆 they are just total leaches the lot of them! I think I mentioned in the other post that Millie was on one of the radfords vlogs about 3 weeks ago saying she had enough 0to3 months size baby clothes and needed more 3to6 months size, (cough cough) look straight to camera (cough) lol you couldn’t get more obvious she was hinting for free stuff what a loser
Has she split with the baby dad?

Did you really just call a thirteen year old a 'slag'? :mad: She was a young CHILD. She was naive and innocent and was obviously groomed. A thirteen year old child is not a 'slag' and should never be referred to as one.
Sorry but whilst the term slag is harsh I am unable to consider that Sue was a naive and innocent child. There was no question that she was ‘raped’. It was a consensual and repeated act. Please don’t misunderstand me it was abuse on his part but she was a willing participant - naivety and innocence don’t come into it. Can you imagine Noel and Sue’s justifiable outrage if a thirteen year old Tillie (or any other) landed home pregnant to a man who had legally been to the pub after voting in the general election.

Hollysmum

There's 5 years between Chris and Sophie ( because she was so young I guess)but less than 2 yrs between Sophie and Chloe so not long at all really

The General

Sue replied "I did Hannah because believe it or not,I don't ask for gifted things 🙄"
Wow she actually said that suppose her fans are that gullible they will believe it even the ones in the large family groups we don’t ask for gifted things honestly yeah right lying B***h Pinocchio radford she really doesn’t know when to stop on anything we know a lot of the truth mrs radfraud we will keep digging

I think they'll throw in a bit about Millie's pregnancy and nursery just to keep the views up. Their everyday life is very boring, they must need to do brainstorming sessions for things to vlog about.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Are Sue's parents around? I've never paid much attention but I don't think I've ever heard anything about Sue or Noel's parents?
They were she’s said about visiting her mum, her dad died last year.

Sue's dad died last year but both Sues parents were a very good support and active grandparents. We never heard much about Noel's side, but his mum also died in the last year.
Noel mum lives in Devon, so I guess that’s why they were not around.

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Yes they are separated, he has another girlfriend, she got pregnant to trap him apparently and it didn’t work as it never really does in the long run, now his new gf has been doing tiltoks about Millie, Millie put that on her instagram,

I would never buy any product endorsed by such low rent low moral family, in the old days the radfords would have bought things with there own money, I cannot believe sue has had that many kids she can’t pass down even a nice newish cot that she has been gifted? I may contact snuz myself and say do you realise you are actually putting people of buying your products? Giving them to these people who have no intention of working for a living ever??
oh god the drama 😂 any idea of the GFs tik Tok?