Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loony lovegood

VIP Member
Just looked at Sophie’s fb and you can see part of the bar, while they were building it, so now wondering if they have been breaking lock down 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

rosieflowers

VIP Member
No that’s millies room in the basement what a fake!!

Working through my inbox, like I say there is a lot of tea and is taking a while.
Found this.....

cant remember what it’s about but it’s funny.

Found another part of the post about Chris and his girlfriend when sue was trying to take that baby.
That's gotta be about Farrah Abraham the sex doll thing?! I don't know anyone else who that applies to 🤣🤣

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
They’d be an orchard in the riverlands dream family 15+ fruit pickers in one family bus. Not to mention the economic collapse the welfare bill would cost us 😂
Sorry long time lurker here but He needs to stop throwing his leg over it and they need to grow up and stop wasting time thinking of ways to snatch someone else’s kids when they’ve got an unrealistic amount of their own to worry about. Instead of her starting high school drama on the internet She needs get herself into the back into the kitchen and start doing it properly with caring for and giving attention to all those kids.
If you’re going to smash out a grade school size equivalent classroom number of kids then you don’t have the time or the entitlement to waste worrying about anything other than all those kids, and how to raise and pay for them. She’s got enough to do without wasting time on nonsense. I’m not saying she’s a bad parent I think her kids seem nice enough but honestly if her son is with a woman with 4 small children and another in the way then surely she can appreciate that maybe the woman is overwhelmed, not coping etc and offer her support for the sake of her grand child not just put it out to strangers to debate online as to whether she should collect yet another baby. She needs to let her son man up and take responsibility for his own child/family or how else will he learn to cope on his own
Reminds me of the doc on youtube with a family with maybe 12 girls and a son. The mother seemed too involved and even went to the baby scan with his girlfriend.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I doubt millies back with the dad it seems like their on bad terms with eachother, maybe it’s a new boyfriend but I doubt it where would she meet someone during lockdown I thought that your not allowed to bring anyone else in with you to ultrasounds because of the virus
It was a private scan. Same place sue uses.
But we didn’t see Daddy/Boyfriend did we??
I mean even if he didn’t want to be on camera he could have maybe filmed the scan like they normally do for sue. Well if he was there and all!!

Kingbin

VIP Member
So years ago on tv and press mr radford publicly slated any people having kids and not supporting or paying their own way while publicly stating that they never claim a penny and start work at dawn now fast forward a few years and they are scrounging everything they possibly can for free and we found out the pie shop was a sham and they claimed all along and now their daughters are following their example of easy life scrounging excuse my language but it’s a fucking insult to genuine large families that have and are struggling to get by both parents working and bringing up their own kids not using them as built in babysitting service and not selling their kids privacy for more freebies if his net worth last couple of years is true they could retire from public life and concentrate on pushing the older kids into education and careers and a better future

Hey spiller of tea any to spill on her chief minion not sure can say her name if she’s not in public life but we all know who we mean
Chief minion?

Kingbin

VIP Member
I agree chloes lips are affecting her speech, her top lip is completely frozen, without sounding harsh, she is the image of Donald Duck, with the long thin neck, and huge top bill like a shovel, and its a shame, she didn't need to do that. whilst I'm on it, I may as well mention the drag make-up. its shockingly shocking. like why? and what makes it worse is her neck is white, which makes it look even longer, and she has a bright beacon orange face :oops: wouldn't you think with that many sisters one of them would be honest with her?
It’s Kermit

Nosey10188888

Is it bad that I found it quite funny how all the children were planning with the toys after all.there birthdays when hallie rips everyone else's presents open