Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s terrible that there will be young girls following millies account thinking, it’s great, I’ll find a baby daddy, get rid of him, get loads of designer stuff free and never have to work! I’ll live like Kylie Jenner and stormi! Or in this case, Millie Radford and Ophelia!! 😆 they are just total leaches the lot of them! I think I mentioned in the other post that Millie was on one of the radfords vlogs about 3 weeks ago saying she had enough 0to3 months size baby clothes and needed more 3to6 months size, (cough cough) look straight to camera (cough) lol you couldn’t get more obvious she was hinting for free stuff what a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People need to let these brands know what they think.
Its so funny because alot of the people who gift this stuff have no clue who they are gifting stuff too and make huge mistakes.

I wonder why Millie was gifted one and not Sue?

I am not judging young parents but that Sun interview hardly makes her an influencer, more a silly little girl. But if you listen to somethings she planned to get pregnant and tried trapping the young man.
Are you able to tell us more about this/where you heard this? If true that changes my whole opinion of her and the situation.

Are you able to tell us more about this/where you heard this? If true that changes my whole opinion of her and the situation.
There was a tiktok video I was sent and the person who sent me that is from the area and has a daughter around the same age who isnt friends with any of the Radford kids but does have mutual friends.

Reactions: 1
I'm past the baby stage now so certainly not buying stuff but if I was I would actively be avoiding the brand that gifted her the cot. Companies must have lost the plot when higher end items are now being promoted to the teenage mother demograph. It's actually embarassing. For those saying surely Millie would just take stuff off Sue, she has watched her mum buy brand new stuff with every pregnancy for the last how many years, why on earth would she want second hand stuff? The younger Radfords are going to think buying a new cot and pram with every baby is completely normal.

Reactions: 8
I'm expecting at the minute and have seen Snuz and Chicco giving away loads of stuff to low rent insta celebs (like Lauryn Goodman for example!!) and it's actively made me choose not to buy.

However it must work for the brands 🤷‍♀️ there must be people who are 'influenced' by these people to buy the brands, god knows how!

Reactions: 3
I am not talking about the Radfords here, I have messaged and spoken to a few brands when they have gifted to people who I really feel are bad role models to others, One I have spoke out about takes the pics and has been caught selling their brand new gifted things on ebay.

But if you see a product gifted to someone who you really feel isnt the best promoter please contact the company and say why because otherwise they dont know.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s terrible that there will be young girls following millies account thinking, it’s great, I’ll find a baby daddy, get rid of him, get loads of designer stuff free and never have to work! I’ll live like Kylie Jenner and stormi! Or in this case, Millie Radford and Ophelia!! 😆 they are just total leaches the lot of them! I think I mentioned in the other post that Millie was on one of the radfords vlogs about 3 weeks ago saying she had enough 0to3 months size baby clothes and needed more 3to6 months size, (cough cough) look straight to camera (cough) lol you couldn’t get more obvious she was hinting for free stuff what a loser
Has she split with the baby dad?

Has she split with the baby dad?
Yes they are separated, he has another girlfriend, she got pregnant to trap him apparently and it didn’t work as it never really does in the long run, now his new gf has been doing tiltoks about Millie, Millie put that on her instagram,

I am not talking about the Radfords here, I have messaged and spoken to a few brands when they have gifted to people who I really feel are bad role models to others, One I have spoke out about takes the pics and has been caught selling their brand new gifted things on ebay.

But if you see a product gifted to someone who you really feel isnt the best promoter please contact the company and say why because otherwise they dont know.
I would never buy any product endorsed by such low rent low moral family, in the old days the radfords would have bought things with there own money, I cannot believe sue has had that many kids she can’t pass down even a nice newish cot that she has been gifted? I may contact snuz myself and say do you realise you are actually putting people of buying your products? Giving them to these people who have no intention of working for a living ever??

Reactions: 8
Yes they are separated, he has another girlfriend, she got pregnant to trap him apparently and it didn’t work as it never really does in the long run, now his new gf has been doing tiltoks about Millie, Millie put that on her instagram,

I would never buy any product endorsed by such low rent low moral family, in the old days the radfords would have bought things with there own money, I cannot believe sue has had that many kids she can’t pass down even a nice newish cot that she has been gifted? I may contact snuz myself and say do you realise you are actually putting people of buying your products? Giving them to these people who have no intention of working for a living ever??
I messaged another company (MAM) to say that after using their baby products for years, I was disappointed that they were now using minor reality stars to advertise their products on insta, and that it and changed my opinion of them/put me off. They never graced me with a response.

Reactions: 6

So years ago on tv and press mr radford publicly slated any people having kids and not supporting or paying their own way while publicly stating that they never claim a penny and start work at dawn now fast forward a few years and they are scrounging everything they possibly can for free and we found out the pie shop was a sham and they claimed all along and now their daughters are following their example of easy life scrounging excuse my language but it’s a bleeping insult to genuine large families that have and are struggling to get by both parents working and bringing up their own kids not using them as built in babysitting service and not selling their kids privacy for more freebies if his net worth last couple of years is true they could retire from public life and concentrate on pushing the older kids into education and careers and a better future

Hey spiller of tea any to spill on her chief minion not sure can say her name if she’s not in public life but we all know who we mean

So years ago on tv and press mr radford publicly slated any people having kids and not supporting or paying their own way while publicly stating that they never claim a penny and start work at dawn now fast forward a few years and they are scrounging everything they possibly can for free and we found out the pie shop was a sham and they claimed all along and now their daughters are following their example of easy life scrounging excuse my language but it’s a bleeping insult to genuine large families that have and are struggling to get by both parents working and bringing up their own kids not using them as built in babysitting service and not selling their kids privacy for more freebies if his net worth last couple of years is true they could retire from public life and concentrate on pushing the older kids into education and careers and a better future

Hey spiller of tea any to spill on her chief minion not sure can say her name if she’s not in public life but we all know who we mean
Chief minion?

You mean Walker the Stalker. Not really, shes not a public figure shes a nobody really.

I am not allowed to talk about the other person/family I could on tattle.

oh god the drama 😂 any idea of the GFs tik Tok?

I know of this family and I'm subscribed to their channel just in case anything interesting pops up but I never really bother watching. All I wanted to say is I don't know how they keep up with all the birthdays. Makes me stressed just thinking about it. I have 2 sisters and three brothers that's enough people to have buy for. I can just about afford and manage to buy for that many. I'm sure they get gifted presents. They must have a birthday every week every month. I say it's endless birthday present buying all year around, no break from it and then start all over again. Just glad it's not me trying to manage and buy for so many. 20 something or more birthdays 😓 I find it stressful trying to buy for five or six. Just glad I'm not them
I agree with you and then all the Christmas presents they have to buy. They don’t seem to have any problems with money at all they are constantly buying something surly it can’t be all gifted. I couldn’t live like they do its chaos in that house, and we see best bits 🤦‍♀️

Who’s is her chief minion lol 🤣 does she get the freebies or is she just up there arse with nothing better do? I was shocked at there Xmas morning vlog how on Earth they could afford all that plastic junk and electronics designer coats 50 times over is unbelievable, my partner and I work all the hours we can and ant afford an Xmas like that, and then we find out the bakery has been closed for ages so noels been sat on his arse at home with sue and the kids relaxing not working and they can still afford a 4 week Australia hol and a brand new Land Rover!

Who’s is her chief minion lol 🤣 does she get the freebies or is she just up there arse with nothing better do? I was shocked at there Xmas morning vlog how on Earth they could afford all that plastic junk and electronics designer coats 50 times over is unbelievable, my partner and I work all the hours we can and ant afford an Xmas like that, and then we find out the bakery has been closed for ages so noels been sat on his arse at home with sue and the kids relaxing not working and they can still afford a 4 week Australia hol and a brand new Land Rover!
Don’t mention the hideous, hideous coats. They look god bloody awful. If I’d x hundreds of pounds to buy a coat it wouldn’t be a Canadian goose!

Ive class 😂🙌🏼

Reactions: 4
Another free gift for the Radfrauds today! It’s a gift everyday in the Radfrauds house!

View attachment 150772
I feel sorry for these company’s they gift with good intentions but don’t do their brand any favours.
Previous pics such as the air freshener have just been awful.
And I really wonder what their follower demographic really is. If it’s anything like most family vloggers it’s middle aged single women or lower income families.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.