Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit lost with this thread now.
Wondering who a few people are that have been mentioned.
r family?
Walker?
Sarah and aurora?
Also has something been mentioned by the radfords that speculates they are ttc again?

Reactions: 13
r family?
Walker?
Sarah and aurora?
Also has something been mentioned by the radfords that speculates they are ttc again?
The walker thing is sues minion who attacks when Sue won’t. The Rfamily are just looking for appreciation and likes.

Reactions: 2
Have any of the older radfords gone to college I don’t know what people call it in the uk but as in have any of them got a degree in anything or are they all retail workers/beauticians
As mentioned above Chloe did her stint in uni before coming back home. I think it was the previous thread where it was said that Jack is at catering college or something similar? Not sure if that gives a degree or just the qualifications. Not sure what Chris does for work but it was mentioned previously that the rest of the older boys all work in the catering/hospitality industry.

I wonder who will be the first to go to uni (after Chloe)? It seems as though the younger boys (Max, Oscar, Casper) are all very bright but I wonder if they will be the first or if anyone older than them will attend?

Just to note - yes having a degree and going to college/uni is not everything and people can be just as happy and successful if they dont!! This is all just speculation/musings.

Reactions: 3
r family?
Walker?
Sarah and aurora?
Sarah and aurora & family are same thing. We can’t talk about them on tattle, he gets a kick out of the attention. I brought them up as I suspected that they were commenting on this thread and I now am sure they are.
Walker is the Radfords defender, as they can’t fight their own battles they use people to do it for them. But this one is very fanatical and likes to stalk people and abuse them.

theRadfords are always ttc. They have never stopped ttc. There are only so many times people can believe the whole we are done lie. But with millies pregnancy and the way sue is handling the shift of attention away from her, we just know she’s ttc ASAP before menopause kicks in!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
r family?
Walker?
Sarah and aurora?
Yeah it’s confusing. Are the rfamily someone different to the radfords? I just assumed people were shortening Radford Family, as this is their thread...

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s confusing. Are the rfamily someone different to the radfords? I just assumed people were shortening Radford Family, as this is their thread...
The the r family are just desperate wanna be family vloggers.

The the r family are just desperate wanna be family vloggers.
They are all desperate sad wannabes and liars the only big families I have any respect for are the ones who have a strict no media policy and put their kids first we know who we all are but it is fun to call out the bullshiters and watch them squirm

This thread seems to have been a bit hijacked by big families with other knowledge and comments about other bloggers.

Reactions: 12
Back to the Radfords, so there was a Hockey player who was 19 and groomed a girl from 13. Hes about to be released but the girl said it ruined her life.
Whats the difference between this man and Noel?

Back to the Radfords, so there was a Hockey player who was 19 and groomed a girl from 13. Hes about to be released but the girl said it ruined her life.
Whats the difference between this man and Noel?
One didn’t get away with it may now realise he was wrong to molest a small child the other not only got. Away with it he continued to get away with it has no remorse or realisation it was wrong and went on to become a millionaire costume assistant from his crimes and has teamed up with other molesters and continues un challenged and gets other thick idiots to defend him

This thread seems to have been a bit hijacked by big families with other knowledge and comments about other bloggers.
Thanks we back on the radfrauds now 👍

Reactions: 1
One didn’t get away with it may now realise he was wrong to molest a small child the other not only got. Away with it he continued to get away with it has no remorse or realisation it was wrong and went on to become a millionaire costume assistant from his crimes and has teamed up with other molesters and continues un challenged and gets other thick idiots to defend him

Thanks we back on the radfrauds now 👍
I must be missing something, what is your constant reference to Noel being a costume assistant?

r family?
Walker?
Sarah and aurora?
Iv just came back to view this thread after not looking for a week or 2 and I’m totally lost 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure they don’t regret any of their children but imagine if they had just stopped at 2, they’d be living their life now, enjoying their grandchildren, just living life, instead they are still running around after toddlers x
I have 5 kids and I alwayd feel like I can't split my time effectively so I have no clue how they would do it with 20+. I mean, it's clear that they don't.

Soooo anyway Radford Content or lack of it.............................

Right they put down fake grass, built a water park, a cinema, now a bar, whats the next exciting thing they can put in that weird tiny Garden?

Any birthdays coming up? We can film opening presents. Its just weird when vloggers do this, show things they have bought ect it screams lack of content.

Another house tour?

Another pie shop tour? Hiding the main bits obviously.

More cooking vlogs, bulked out meals stretched thin? Remember your food hygiene Noel.

A trip out on a walk?

They really have no content because they dont do anything. Even pre covid. Apart from holidays they dont do anything,no clubs or teams for the kids, no real days out except to shops.

Its like Noels Pies, stale.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soooo anyway Radford Content or lack of it.............................

Right they put down fake grass, built a water park, a cinema, now a bar, whats the next exciting thing they can put in that weird tiny Garden?

Any birthdays coming up? We can film opening presents. Its just weird when vloggers do this, show things they have bought ect it screams lack of content.

Another house tour?

Another pie shop tour? Hiding the main bits obviously.

More cooking vlogs, bulked out meals stretched thin? Remember your food hygiene Noel.

A trip out on a walk?

They really have no content because they dont do anything. Even pre covid. Apart from holidays they dont do anything,no clubs or teams for the kids, no real days out except to shops.

Its like Noels Pies, stale.
They basically just rely on the chaos of the household for content along with birthdays and pregnancies - that's the entire brand in a nutshell 🤷

Reactions: 4
They basically just rely on the chaos of the household for content along with birthdays and pregnancies - that's the entire brand in a nutshell 🤷
Ah yes, I forgot the next pregnancy announcement, ooops, shock, accident.
I think Noels getting the snip would be more interesting.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.