Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how no questions have been raised directly to their benefits council. Surely others in their community see how they're living this "gifted" life and wonder why they still receive so much in benefits? I know in the US you have to pay taxes and claim any gift over $10k. That would mean every vacation they've taken would count towards their income, by a ton. There's no way they're round tripping for less than $15k on flights alone. Is there any rule they're breaking that can get them done for benefits fraud? I know it's happened to at least 2 other big families from C4.

Reactions: 6
I like Greggs shame,I won’t be eating that then,I don’t want put 1p in their pockets.i don’t watch the YouTube I won’t give them revenue

Reactions: 2
Another free gift for the Radfrauds today! It’s a gift everyday in the Radfrauds house!

View attachment 150772
I'm kind of pleased it's for Archie as bless him I do feel sorry for him but oh my god at the price. Cant believe they have been gifted that whilst the world seems to be in a mess at the moment with everything that's been happening.
Watching the Radfords they haven't ever really seemed to really acknowledge that we have had a pandemic and all these riots. They just carry on their lives as normal.
Having watched back Sue's Labour vlog and the early weeks when Heidie was born it didn't seem as though Sue was worried too much about the pandemic at all 🤔

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how no questions have been raised directly to their benefits council. Surely others in their community see how they're living this "gifted" life and wonder why they still receive so much in benefits? I know in the US you have to pay taxes and claim any gift over $10k. That would mean every vacation they've taken would count towards their income, by a ton. There's no way they're round tripping for less than $15k on flights alone. Is there any rule they're breaking that can get them done for benefits fraud? I know it's happened to at least 2 other big families from C4.
Which families? 👀

Shamily I like that ask walker the stalker sure she will tell you they make all the pies for gregs and of not forgetting the radfraud mantra they run a successful bakery and a YouTube channel
I like both of you!!

shamily is perfect for the radfrauds.

the only thing they supply is HMRC for their annual Tax credit review!

I think there is going to be a huge change again with family vloggers because of the current situations with 8passenger, myka Styffer and Gardner quad squad.

Reactions: 3
I'm kind of pleased it's for Archie as bless him I do feel sorry for him but oh my god at the price. Cant believe they have been gifted that whilst the world seems to be in a mess at the moment with everything that's been happening.
Watching the Radfords they haven't ever really seemed to really acknowledge that we have had a pandemic and all these riots. They just carry on their lives as normal.
Having watched back Sue's Labour vlog and the early weeks when Heidie was born it didn't seem as though Sue was worried too much about the pandemic at all 🤔
I guess because they are so introspective and don't really see other people/ have family or friends that they actually see it's not really affected them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Millie’s article in the Sun... :rolleyes: bet she’s loving it as the majority of the comments I saw on Facebook seem really positive!

my god Millie is unfortunate looking though. She has a creepy look about her (like the rest of them).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Millie’s article in the Sun... :rolleyes: bet she’s loving it as the majority of the comments I saw on Facebook seem really positive!

my god Millie is unfortunate looking though. She has a creepy look about her (like the rest of them).
Yes even with her getting her friends to comment as soon as it was published, still the truth is there

some of the middle girls are quite pretty. Chloe, Ellie, Aimee, Katie all seem to have skipped the creepy thing. Sue and Noel look so similar though that there can surely only Be so many ways their genes can mix!

some of the middle girls are quite pretty. Chloe, Ellie, Aimee, Katie all seem to have skipped the creepy thing. Sue and Noel look so similar though that there can surely only Be so many ways their genes can mix!
I always thought they look eerily similar and they are both adopted and I think their was a suggestion both from travelling communities hope the had genetic testing to make sure they are not related

I guess because they are so introspective and don't really see other people/ have family or friends that they actually see it's not really affected them 🤷‍♀️
Yes think you’re right maybe mrs radford has been watching the Duggar’s too much and they will go all cultish

It just puts me on edge watching bonnie eating popcorn it can be so dangerous for little ones. I’m such a worrying parent though 🙈
not doesn’t surprise me at all, kids are left on their own sometimes to eat.

not exactly safety conscious are they ! It’s not recommended for children under five

Think their is a two tier system in the uk if you have say ten kids or under have zero self respect and want to be publicly humiliated then you can appear on my ten kids and me get £1000 roughly and a free day out
Then at the other end of the spectrum if you have 21 kids you get sneaky to hide the freebies holidays and claim a tit load as expenses and can call the shots cause you outdone everyone else by starting your family at 12
Then their is the families in between who tell the tv people to p*** o** cause they love and protect their kids and would rather die than pimp them out for a few quid
But still you have a very valid point it is fraud and illegal right up the radfrauds avenue

Reactions: 4
It really annoys me! I follow this company on facebook and really wanted one for my son for his birthday but could not justify paying that much! Then they get gifted a 3rd one!
[/QUOTE]

Out of stock now, but if you check back later you could get one with the mat for less than £120 from here.

• Sick
It really annoys me! I follow this company on facebook and really wanted one for my son for his birthday but could not justify paying that much! Then they get gifted a 3rd one!
Out of stock now, but if you check back later you could get one with the mat for less than £120 from here.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I managed to get one from a small local buisness for under £100 so really pleased it's less money and I'm supporting a local buisness!

Drives me mad they get everything gifted I get it's to promote their products but winds me up 🙈

They have their own bar!! Just what you need with mouths to feed - a bar!

Can we take a moment to look at Chloe’s lips 👄 does she have fillers? It looks odd

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.