Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Teepee's are £265(!!!) each and how many have they got now...
Nice for Archie to have something for himself for once though, I often feel he is lost (much like Tillie and James) because she likes to have them in pairs so she can dress them the same, Millie/Katie, Ellie/Aimee, Josh/Max, Oscar/Casper, Hallie/Phoebe, Bonnie/Heidie

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Those Teepee's are £265(!!!) each and how many have they got now...
Nice for Archie to have something for himself for once though, I often feel he is lost (much like Tillie and James) because she likes to have them in pairs so she can dress them the same, Millie/Katie, Ellie/Aimee, Josh/Max, Oscar/Casper, Hallie/Phoebe, Bonnie/Heidie
FFS! How much! A charitable donation would be better than giving to these freeloaders! They think they are owed!! They ain’t! It’s disgusting!

Reactions: 7
There’s
I feel sorry for these company’s they gift with good intentions but don’t do their brand any favours.
Previous pics such as the air freshener have just been awful.
And I really wonder what their follower demographic really is. If it’s anything like most family vloggers it’s middle aged single women or lower income families.
there’s no way in hell I would be paying £300 for this anyway! Let’s be honest, a couple of bed sheets thrown over a few sticks and viola! I doubt the radfords would be buying it if it wasn’t gifted!

Reactions: 9
Well if the cap fits they are well suited!!! 🤮 It’s disgusting
Yes it is and at the end of the day it’s plastic crap the poles will break the fabric will tear and it ends up in the local recycling centre ready to buy the next similar size thing for the next kid down or in their case get it free

Reactions: 5
No that’s millies room in the basement what a fake!!

Working through my inbox, like I say there is a lot of tea and is taking a while.
Found this.....

cant remember what it’s about but it’s funny.

Found another part of the post about Chris and his girlfriend when sue was trying to take that baby.
I always look forward to your insider posts spiller, you are invaluable to us Tattlers, please do not take this post as mean-spirited.

I think in future we have to respect Nicole's privacy. Sue's posts are hugely defaming towards her.

As a public figure, I think it was very wrong of Sue to share such personal information in the public domain. Furthermore, as it was in a private group, Nicole had no right of reply.

The Radfords are fair game as they court publicity, but (I may be wrong), I don't believe Nicole ever has and thus she deserves to be left in peace.

Sorry everyone, I don't want to rain on anyone's snark parade but this has been on my mind for a while.

Another free gift for the Radfrauds today! It’s a gift everyday in the Radfrauds house!

View attachment 150772
Archie's reaction made me laugh a little - everyone was expecting him to go crazy over the dinosaur print but when Sue pointed at the print on the floor(?) of the teepee and said "what's this Archie?" he didn't realise they were dinosaurs and said "its a pillow!" :ROFLMAO: after that everyone kept on telling him they were dinosaurs but it didn't click!

Also noticed that Katie lead him into the room, holding her hand over his eyes for the surprise with Heidie in her other arm! Surely someone else could have held the baby or lead Archie?

FFS! How much! A charitable donation would be better than giving to these freeloaders! They think they are owed!! They ain’t! It’s disgusting!
Or gifted it to an NHS or keyworker, they'd get much more respect for that!

Reactions: 4
I always look forward to your insider posts spiller, you are invaluable to us Tattlers, please do not take this post as mean-spirited.

I think in future we have to respect Nicole's privacy. Sue's posts are hugely defaming towards her.

As a public figure, I think it was very wrong of Sue to share such personal information in the public domain. Furthermore, as it was in a private group, Nicole had no right of reply.

The Radfords are fair game as they court publicity, but (I may be wrong), I don't believe Nicole ever has and thus she deserves to be left in peace.

Sorry everyone, I don't want to rain on anyone's snark parade but this has been on my mind for a while.
And in a way I do agree which is why I have held but alot of other posts.
the things I have shared were never meant as an attack on Nicole but more to show Sues attitude and motives towards her, I do not think for any moment things were as bad as Sue said and having spoken to mutual friends believe Nicole to a lovely lady and mother.

Reactions: 8
Archie's reaction made me laugh a little - everyone was expecting him to go crazy over the dinosaur print but when Sue pointed at the print on the floor(?) of the teepee and said "what's this Archie?" he didn't realise they were dinosaurs and said "its a pillow!" :ROFLMAO: after that everyone kept on telling him they were dinosaurs but it didn't click!

Also noticed that Katie lead him into the room, holding her hand over his eyes for the surprise with Heidie in her other arm! Surely someone else could have held the baby or lead Archie?
Someone on her stories did ask her if she had a daughter, probably because she’s always got the little girls

I noticed this, Katie had hold of Bonnie on her hip I think it was bonnie? And was also leading Archie in, he didn’t see that made up with it, maybe the younger ones will start to become a bit bratty as they’re getting new gifts nearly everyday, and just are not surprised or exited by anything these company’s are sending anymore. More fool the people sending them the gifts! As somebody else said they already have 2 of those teepees sent from the same company do they really need more? It’s a shame it could of gone to a family that really wanted it

Spiller I rally look forward to your posts, I don’t think in anyway you were derogatory about Nicole, just speaking the truth about sue, and more people need to know. It actually seems to me that Nicole has her head screwed on and knows what sue is like, no wonder she stays away! Keep spilling that tea xx

I noticed this, Katie had hold of Bonnie on her hip I think it was bonnie? And was also leading Archie in, he didn’t see that made up with it, maybe the younger ones will start to become a bit bratty as they’re getting new gifts nearly everyday, and just are not surprised or exited by anything these company’s are sending anymore. More fool the people sending them the gifts! As somebody else said they already have 2 of those teepees sent from the same company do they really need more? It’s a shame it could of gone to a family that really wanted it

Spiller I rally look forward to your posts, I don’t think in anyway you were derogatory about Nicole, just speaking the truth about sue, and more people need to know. It actually seems to me that Nicole has her head screwed on and knows what sue is like, no wonder she stays away! Keep spilling that tea xx
If Sue can call out people online and expect no repercussions then that’s just stupid on her behalf. I’m sure Nicole is a nice person, unlike her mother in law

I noticed that Katie said on her instagram stories that she only wants 3 kids, I thought poor girl she already has 2 Archie and Bon Bon's.

Reactions: 8
If Sue can call out people online and expect no repercussions then that’s just stupid on her behalf. I’m sure Nicole is a nice person, unlike her mother in law
I agree think spiller raised what the young lady in question goes through shunned by the radfrauds because she doesn’t fit their waltons image when she has a young larger family herself and her in-laws should be supporting her and helping think she has all of our sympathy maybe she called mrs radford our on her bullshit normally she could reach out to the large family groups but maybe is put off by walker the cheesy stalker reporting back it must be a sad and desperate creature with no life 💩

I agree think spiller raised what the young lady in question goes through shunned by the radfrauds because she doesn’t fit their waltons image when she has a young larger family herself and her in-laws should be supporting her and helping think she has all of our sympathy maybe she called mrs radford our on her bullshit normally she could reach out to the large family groups but maybe is put off by walker the cheesy stalker reporting back it must be a sad and desperate creature with no life 💩
Walker the stalker only crawls from under her rock when things are said in articles, she’s pathetic. I’m not aware of her on large family groups as I’m sure the doofus would of outed herself by now.
She just likes to kiss sues ass. That’s it

Reactions: 3
One word for them they are a SHAMILY or a SCAMILY

They own a pie business how many do they sell to be that rich! Must be a big contract wish I knew who they supplied I’d actively avoid

One word for them they are a SHAMILY or a SCAMILY

They own a pie business how many do they sell to be that rich! Must be a big contract wish I knew who they supplied I’d actively avoid
Shamily I like that ask walker the stalker sure she will tell you they make all the pies for gregs and of not forgetting the radfraud mantra they run a successful bakery and a YouTube channel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.