Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
One thing that is striking about Sue that recent conversation reminded me of is her belief that she (and Noel) did it all alone. Having a baby at 14, getting no help, them doing it all etc which could not be further from the truth. I think the very stark reality is that if Sue's parents were not as supportive as they were then she could have been very strongly coerced into giving Chris up for adoption. She had no recourse to social funds at that age, if her parents and Noel's kicked them out they would have been homeless with no money and the baby might have been taken into care anyway. A lot of questions would be asked about Noel having a relationship with a child. But no, according to Sue they didn't get help. Her mum even gave up work to look after Chris so Sue could finish school.

Reactions: 16

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Awww. Rebecca walker is off on one. Pity the poor old hag. Desperate for likes, just like her friend 🤮View attachment 141346
Oh no!! I mean people know who I might be!!
Because I have tried so hard to hide it.
Cheers for the Doxx Sue and Rebecca :)
Luckily I have moved recently and I don’t need to worry about you leaking things like that, because you have no clue where I live.

And seeing as I am now outed!!
Be prepared for more Tea, coz I have every post from that group.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Imasheep

I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
I had my daughter at 17 and I managed just fine. And as for being careful. My middle child, my son was conceived whilst the coil was still in place. You can see the coil on my first scan in the place where it should be. So you can be as careful as you wish but sometimes it doesn't work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Tookah

I'm guessing since Alphia is a tribute to Alfie (he was stillborn), they wanted to give her 'own' middle name too/already had Beau picked out
Aah makes sense. I like alphia, never heard it before.

Edited because I realise hallie beau sounds like haribo 😬

• Haha

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
Bit rude.. i was a teen parent and a single mother I now have my own home work & my kids are healthy well looked after and happy! I personally feel sorry any child Who’s neglected who’s used as an accessory or who doesn’t get the love and care they deserve regardless of the age of the parent!

• Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I know it’s a few day late but I’m so surprised they chose Jurassic world for their family movie. It’s a little scary for the little ones I’m. Sure there’s a move child friendly move out there or do two movies nights one for the older children and one for the younger children.
They probably didnt even watch it.
Took the pic and they left all the kids down in the garden while they went upstairs to make baby Clickbaitie

• Haha
  • Wow

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Noticed that Hallie got a big pile of gifts for her birthday. Made Amiees look even more pityful.

Then on insta Katie posted a pic of Heidie sleeping with the caption bossed it and tired.
Sue is either ovulating or bored of the poor thing already.
Katie you shouldn’t be tired because of a baby, you are 16! Live your life!

Reactions: 14

MrOnions

I had a loss before my twins were born and I refuse to call them rainbow babies (no issue if you do) I however do not want them or others to feel they were born through my desire to replace the baby lost... if that makes sense. My ‘Rainbow babies’ are their own entity and deserve their own recognition other than the babies born after my loss. I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Elvis23

Where on earth does she find the time to read here as well as all the comments on articles about them and on their social media and then post Instagram story after Instagram story reacting to those comments and picking fights with people? Wouldn't it be better for everyone if she used all that time to read to her children or spend some quality one-to-one time with them?

Fishnips

VIP Member
OF COURSE she had to get a dinosaur car seat because the cute ickle print is far more important than the fact it's a cheap shit seat with poor testing.

Morons the pair of them. If you've had 20 thousand kids you ought to know about car seat safety. 👍

• Haha
They are fishing for freebies.
There are no deals for coco pops otherwise it would be those horrible vegetable rice crispie things they are trying to sell.

I can’t see any designer brands using them to advertise though.
I mean who wants their brand to be linked to a weirdo with a wandering eye, a haggered old granny womb, the Mua!!!!! teen mum uk and a bunch of screaming grabby brats!!
I literally can’t follow anything about this family anymore,the dad just reminds me of Gerry McCann every time I look at him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
Millies w&a saying her baby girls name is unique... it was recently voted in the top 10 names in the uk? Not that unique
That's not official data, it's just a list of the most viewed names on their website so far this year.

I'm a name freak and it irritates me when the tabloids pick up on stuff like this and try to claim they're the most popular names as it just confuses people. I saw this particular list on fb several times in the week and all links were worded to suggest it was official data, and most of the comments took assumed it to be because of this. Officially, Luna and Asher are nowhere near being the number 1 names! Besides, 2020 has only just begun so there definitely won't be data like this readily available, they haven't even published the 2019 data yet.

Ophelia isn't even in the top 100, but I wouldn't say it's unique either. It's definitely on the rise.

If anyone is interested in official name data check out the Office for National Statistics. I always find name trends fascinating.

You can download the spreadsheets from the following links, table 6 on each file to view the full list. You can use the search function to search for where a particular name came.

Ophelia was 161st in 2018 with 335 of them born. Relatively unusual still but definitely not unique.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Kingbin

VIP Member
So they are struggling to get a refund on their trip to Australia. I’m guessing we are talking in the region of 30k all in. All on 50k a year?!?
I need to get myself some magic pies!

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Thanks for answering my questions spilleroftea 👍 were you and your family on any of the documentaries? Obvs don’t answer that if you don’t want to give away your identity, I look forward to the tea you spill! 😉 Millie is already hinting for freebies on the radford YouTube channel. Also has anybody ever seen Holly vlogs? She had a big fall out with the Inghams couldn’t work out what over though? I just couldn’t watch the inghams when I did it was a total snooze fest. I love watching big families and there not so what do people find interesting about them? Big families are really interesting to watch as to how they budget things look after so many kids and so on, I just can’t over how much the radfords have changed they’re all about money money money now it’s sad what money does to some people
Nope, no media here. We are not interested.
We have a big family because we wanted a bigger than average family, not really interested in selling the kids privacy too much.

Although if someone wants to gift me a range rover lol

• Haha