Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a loss before my twins were born and I refuse to call them rainbow babies (no issue if you do) I however do not want them or others to feel they were born through my desire to replace the baby lost... if that makes sense. My ‘Rainbow babies’ are their own entity and deserve their own recognition other than the babies born after my loss. I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a loss before my twins were born and I refuse to call them rainbow babies (no issue if you do) I however do not want them or others to feel they were born through my desire to replace the baby lost... if that makes sense. My ‘Rainbow babies’ are their own entity and deserve their own recognition other than the babies born after my loss. I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, and I’m sorry for your loss. I tended to use rainbow baby as a gentle way of clarifying things with people who did the whole ‘is this your first??’ small talk. I like the term but not as a label. I’ve had to work really hard on not falling into feelings of over-protectiveness and worry with my living children - they shouldn’t have to shoulder the emotional impacts of my loss. ❤

Reactions: 4
I have always thought omg there amazing how they can have so many kids and provide amazing holidays for them, it was the first Florida holiday or the Australian one we’re I started to think, somethings not right here, we have 2 children and both work full time in standard jobs, about 45k a year between us, and after bills there’s no way we can afford a holiday like that, why the hell are they still making out the bakery is there sole income? There’s thick people out there who will think they can have loads and loads of kids and have that standard of lifestyle, it’s all lies and binding things, just tell the truth radfords! Your pie shop makes hardly any money, all your money now comes from tv shows, YouTube, freebies, ect... I will love to know if that new Range Rover/Land Rover was gifted.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have always thought omg there amazing how they can have so many kids and provide amazing holidays for them, it was the first Florida holiday or the Australian one we’re I started to think, somethings not right here, we have 2 children and both work full time in standard jobs, about 45k a year between us, and after bills there’s no way we can afford a holiday like that, why the hell are they still making out the bakery is there sole income? There’s thick people out there who will think they can have loads and loads of kids and have that standard of lifestyle, it’s all lies and binding things, just tell the truth radfords! Your pie shop makes hardly any money, all your money now comes from tv shows, YouTube, freebies, ect... I will love to know if that new Range Rover/Land Rover was gifted.....
Its a mystery how they afford this lavish lifestyle I doubt the car was gifted who on earth would give this family a luxury car for free

Reactions: 2
Its a mystery how they afford this lavish lifestyle I doubt the car was gifted who on earth would give this family a luxury car for free
No mystery magic pie shop was a front with him on minimum wage he never needs it to make money just enough to claim max tax credit and everything else won’t go into too much ££ details you wouldn’t believe me but it’s a tit load real puzzle is how much they suddenly got now their fans are brainwashed with the manta ( they run a successful bakery and a huge YouTube channel ) but some of us know the truth

• Heart
I don’t think it was gifted.
I would say leased and then wrote off as a business expense

I want a Range Rover its my dream car lol, I couldn't justify spending 50k on a car even if I had that amount of money. its like they have to keep up with celebrity/footballers standards, florida villa holidays for 20 odd people, Australia on the cards, Canada goose coats, £900 a go, Range Rover, 50k, French bulldogs, £2000 each and they have 2, about 5 MacBooks, they were much more convincing at hiding there benefits when they were more frugal, now they have started to show of with there designer goods people like me who used to like them and follow them have now got onto the fact that they're just pure grabbers, I wonder why they don't spend any money on doing up that bakery, its looks like it hasn't been touched since the early 70s!!!!

• Heart
It’s sort of hard to explain but it’s when an embryo ( the beginning of a baby) implants in to your uterus but you have a miscarriage so early on (before 5 weeks) the fetus can’t be seen in an ultrasound most women have experienced chemical pregnancy but never knew
Thank you for the explanation it isn’t a term I’d come across

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it was gifted.
I would say leased and then wrote off as a business expense
Yes business expense isn’t he a costume assistant now probably down as a Range Rover costume must make a lot of money in that occupation where I’m from we call range rovers inverted hedgehogs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I want a Range Rover its my dream car lol, I couldn't justify spending 50k on a car even if I had that amount of money. its like they have to keep up with celebrity/footballers standards, florida villa holidays for 20 odd people, Australia on the cards, Canada goose coats, £900 a go, Range Rover, 50k, French bulldogs, £2000 each and they have 2, about 5 MacBooks, they were much more convincing at hiding there benefits when they were more frugal, now they have started to show of with there designer goods people like me who used to like them and follow them have now got onto the fact that they're just pure grabbers, I wonder why they don't spend any money on doing up that bakery, its looks like it hasn't been touched since the early 70s!!!!
You are right, I liked the Radfords when they first came about. Sue looked so young and healthy for that many children and I've said before on here that they would have hand me down clothes and tight budgets for food, clothes and any expenditures. Holidays abroad to Spain once a year. Now they have become a brand I guess.
Designer dogs and clothes, expensive holidays. It's all so unrealistic for a large family.

You are right, I liked the Radfords when they first came about. Sue looked so young and healthy for that many children and I've said before on here that they would have hand me down clothes and tight budgets for food, clothes and any expenditures. Holidays abroad to Spain once a year. Now they have become a brand I guess.
Designer dogs and clothes, expensive holidays. It's all so unrealistic for a large family.
The reason they did the first programme was to pay for the holiday to Spain.
from what she said the holidays before the media push were usually in the uk.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell a second vlog for Hallie's birthday! Most of the kids don't get even get an insta post let alone a single vlog!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t keep the sharada
We have a large family. The Radfrauds are a terrible example of a large family. They were sound years ago, it was believable! Now it’s not! How anyone buys into it I’ve no idea

Bloody hell a second vlog for Hallie's birthday! Most of the kids don't get even get an insta post let alone a single vlog!
Popcorn 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hallie got to open all of her presents by herself as the other kids were held back, if it was anybody else's birthday she would be ripping them open before the birthday child had a chance and noel and sue just let her, favouritism me thinks??

Reactions: 5
Hallie got to open all of her presents by herself as the other kids were held back, if it was anybody else's birthday she would be ripping them open before the birthday child had a chance and noel and sue just let her, favouritism me thinks??
Of course even Noels gushing words at the end, none of the others get that!!

I feel very sorry for the middle children, especially the boys luke, james, Josh and max. You hardly ever hear about them or see them, especially james, I barely knew he existed. The haircuts are terrible (I know it’s lockdown) and they aren’t dressed nice like the others, I understand boys will be boys etc but they look a bit scruffy compared to everyone else. I don’t know why but really gets to me 😓

• Sad
I feel very sorry for the middle children, especially the boys luke, james, Josh and max. You hardly ever hear about them or see them, especially james, I barely knew he existed. The haircuts are terrible (I know it’s lockdown) and they aren’t dressed nice like the others, I understand boys will be boys etc but they look a bit scruffy compared to everyone else. I don’t know why but really gets to me 😓
I've always had a soft spot for James (which I guess is ridiculous as I don't know him, but here we are). In one of their earlier C4 programmes, Sue's dad tried to name all of the kids in order and James was the only one he forgot, which I found so sad for him. In one of the recent vlogs he was playing with Heidie and seemed so sweet and attentive to her.

Edit: Here it is, at about 1 min 50 sec in:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
In the second video to spoilt hallies birthday somebody has put in the comments, it’s your granddaughter Maisie’s 3rd birthday today aswell, and sue has replied yes it was. Not bloody mention of they’re own granddaughter on her birthday but all that fuss for spoilt Hallie, I really feel sorry for Chris the eldest, grandparents who sent interested in they’re grandkids cause they’re still having kids if they’re own

Who haven’t any interest in they’re grandkids that was meant to say, also I feel so sorry for pheobe, she wanted a dress like bratty hallows and they didn’t get her one, she’s always in hallies shadow I feel so bad on her they didn’t get her a dress aswell!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Who haven’t any interest in they’re grandkids that was meant to say, also I feel so sorry for pheobe, she wanted a dress like bratty hallows and they didn’t get her one, she’s always in hallies shadow I feel so bad on her they didn’t get her a dress aswell!!
I noticed that too, poor Phoebe is always portrayed as just a sidekick for Hallie. They love doing that with the kids that are close in age when they're young though e.g. Casper & Oscar, Aimee & Ellie, Max & Josh, probably Katie & Millie too when they were younger- it seems to set them up with a buddy for when they get too old to get their parents attention. It has been interesting in the past year to see Hallie going to school and Phoebe getting out of her shadow and showing her own personality at home during the day with Archie.... then when Hallie is back from school she seems to disappear into the shadows again.
Sue said that it's Phoebes birthday soon and she will get a dress then. It will be very telling if she gets exactly the same dress as Hallie!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The smallest kids including the very youngest got the same amount of popcorn as the older children. This is odd and in conflict with the tiny portions they are given at meal times.

The Ingham’s also do this. Their little hog-let is given a whole apple (not cut up) and was wandering all over the place whilst eating a large cupcake recently. I find this ludicrous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.