Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, they were so rude about the kangaroo pie for no reason. It's not uncommon for people to eat kangaroo meat in Australia - it is even sold in supermarkets and butcher shops. Their reaction was pure disgust though?? For me when people come over and bring something to share you thank them no matter what.

I've seen a few short documentaries/reports on the Bonnells and compared to them the Radford kids have it good! Very strict and little room for individuality - I think they were the family that had all the kids in 3 bedrooms with each bedroom having a colour/theme to make it easier for the mum when doing washing etc. I have to say though they showed their real life and (from my perspective) a quite true look into ordinary big family life.

I believe the TV company did pay for the trip - anything filmed as part of the shows is usually covered by the company. Their past holidays to Spain and Florida have been said to have been paid for by the TV companies too.
The trip to Australia was paid for by Channel 4 as part of a programme, I had shared the screenshot where Sue said this.
I am not a fan of the Bonnells, they have some rather religious rules and views that I do not agree with. I think the mother is an awful rude woman.

Reactions: 3
The trip to Australia was paid for by Channel 4 as part of a programme, I had shared the screenshot where Sue said this.
I am not a fan of the Bonnells, they have some rather religious rules and views that I do not agree with. I think the mother is an awful rude woman.
Didn't want to derail the thread by commenting too much on them but I have to agree that that is the way that she comes across through the media - very rude.
Do you know them personally/through your big family groups?

Totally agree
i didn’t like the Bonnells at all, they were soo rude about the pie, as sunflower said, if anybody brings anything to your home you should be grateful and even just pretend to like it, I wonder if Sophie gets jealous because the tv company won’t pay her and her family to go on these amazing hols? Although I did see her on the first Florida hol but think she just had daisy with her? Sophie comes across a bit nasty compared to chloe

Reactions: 2
Didn't want to derail the thread by commenting too much on them but I have to agree that that is the way that she comes across through the media - very rude.
Do you know them personally/through your big family groups?
I have come across Jeni Bonnell and I took an instant dislike to her and had nothing really do do with her since.

Totally agree

i didn’t like the Bonnells at all, they were soo rude about the pie, as sunflower said, if anybody brings anything to your home you should be grateful and even just pretend to like it, I wonder if Sophie gets jealous because the tv company won’t pay her and her family to go on these amazing hols? Although I did see her on the first Florida hol but think she just had daisy with her? Sophie comes across a bit nasty compared to chloe
Sues has in the past said that Sophie was very jealous of Chloe. At the time Noel had lent Chloe the money for a boob job which she paid back working in the bakery but they wouldnt lend it to Sophie as she wouldnt pay it back. Sophie wasnt to happy with that and at the time sue said that Sophie was vile to them and nasty. Sad when your mum openly speaks about you like that!

Reactions: 4
I remember Jeni Bonnell commenting on the family facebook page saying that they were very upset at how the programme was edited and it made them look really bad. Her obsession with getting pregnant (and IIRC their house was tiny) was quite creepy, and their tag line on their blog/website says they are still hoping for more o_O (and she must nearly be 50) They strike me as the Australian version of the Duggars.

It was painfully obvious that Sophie's husband Joe was literally hiding on that Florida holiday, his head was cut off in some photos and even Sophie's kids seemed to be kept out of sight, I remember lots of people asking on the page if Sophie brought all of her children with her. No idea what that was all about. Has Sophie bought a house? She recently showed a pic of her newly decorated TV room and it seemed to be a lot of money to spend on a rental property.

I have come across Jeni Bonnell and I took an instant dislike to her and had nothing really do do with her since.

Sues has in the past said that Sophie was very jealous of Chloe. At the time Noel had lent Chloe the money for a boob job which she paid back working in the bakery but they wouldnt lend it to Sophie as she wouldnt pay it back. Sophie wasnt to happy with that and at the time sue said that Sophie was vile to them and nasty. Sad when your mum openly speaks about you like that!
I can sense the bad vibes from Sophie on there docs/vlogs, it’s probably because chloe is basically the live in nanny they need her and give her what she wants to keep happy, they don’t need Sophie she is useless to them as she has her own kids to look after

I remember Jeni Bonnell commenting on the family facebook page saying that they were very upset at how the programme was edited and it made them look really bad. Her obsession with getting pregnant (and IIRC their house was tiny) was quite creepy, and their tag line on their blog/website says they are still hoping for more o_O (and she must nearly be 50) They strike me as the Australian version of the Duggars.

It was painfully obvious that Sophie's husband Joe was literally hiding on that Florida holiday, his head was cut off in some photos and even Sophie's kids seemed to be kept out of sight, I remember lots of people asking on the page if Sophie brought all of her children with her. No idea what that was all about. Has Sophie bought a house? She recently showed a pic of her newly decorated TV room and it seemed to be a lot of money to spend on a rental property.
Lol I honestly had no idea Sophie’s husband and other kids were there, i genuinely thought it was just her and the eldest daughter, I was thinking that if the tv company had paid for all the radfords to go but not Sophie maybe she could only afford for her and the eldest to go and left the rest at home, I’ll have to watch it again to see if I can’t spot them anywhere! 😆 as for the Bonnells there house was tiny I don’t think it had an upstairs and she was totally rude as were most of her older kids

I can sense the bad vibes from Sophie on there docs/vlogs, it’s probably because chloe is basically the live in nanny they need her and give her what she wants to keep happy, they don’t need Sophie she is useless to them as she has her own kids to look after

Lol I honestly had no idea Sophie’s husband and other kids were there, i genuinely thought it was just her and the eldest daughter, I was thinking that if the tv company had paid for all the radfords to go but not Sophie maybe she could only afford for her and the eldest to go and left the rest at home, I’ll have to watch it again to see if I can’t spot them anywhere! 😆 as for the Bonnells there house was tiny I don’t think it had an upstairs and she was totally rude as were most of her older kids
They paid for Sophie and the family too.
Sue and Noel are not fans of Sophies husband at all, they really dislike him. They have called him a leach and sponger, said all he does is drink.

Has Sophie bought a house? She recently showed a pic of her newly decorated TV room and it seemed to be a lot of money to spend on a rental property.
I doubt shes in the financial situation to purchase a house especially when the last I knew her and Joe had split up around Christmas.

There are lots of people who do decorate rental properties nicely, as are plenty of landlords who rent nice properties.

off topic but I have just had a look at the Ingham fam on YouTube and doesn't that dad look sooo stupid with that beanie hat on and dyed greasy black hair lol, did they ever address in there vlogs that he had been grooming young girls or have they just tried to hide it when everybody knows? must be totally embarrassing for his wife. then again, she seems like a silly cow anyway, it probably got them more likes and lets be honest that's all that matters! lol

Reactions: 7
I agree, they were so rude about the kangaroo pie for no reason. It's not uncommon for people to eat kangaroo meat in Australia - it is even sold in supermarkets and butcher shops. Their reaction was pure disgust though?? For me when people come over and bring something to share you thank them no matter what.

I've seen a few short documentaries/reports on the Bonnells and compared to them the Radford kids have it good! Very strict and little room for individuality - I think they were the family that had all the kids in 3 bedrooms with each bedroom having a colour/theme to make it easier for the mum when doing washing etc. I have to say though they showed their real life and (from my perspective) a quite true look into ordinary big family life.

I believe the TV company did pay for the trip - anything filmed as part of the shows is usually covered by the company. Their past holidays to Spain and Florida have been said to have been paid for by the TV companies too.
Hmmm the jury is still out on the Bonnells more genuine to a point bit of a wannabe certainly not nasty like the radfords or radfrauds wouldn’t put it past them to portray the Bonnells in a bad light to improve their image on tv bit of clever editing if they so religious why no outcry over underage sex

Sue and Noel are not fans of Sophies husband at all, they really dislike him. They have called him a leach and sponger, said all he does is drink.

I doubt shes in the financial situation to purchase a house especially when the last I knew her and Joe had split up around Christmas.

There are lots of people who do decorate rental properties nicely, as are plenty of landlords who rent nice properties.

do you think the radfords read this every morning wonder if she gulps first her face must be a picture

Last edited:
  • Haha
do you think the radfords read this every morning wonder if she gulps first her face must be a picture
Dunno, I know they are aware whats said and their friend MrsW has said she reads it and spoke about spilling tea and tattle.
So I dunno if they read it daily but it gets back to them.

Reactions: 1
At the time Noel had lent Chloe the money for a boob job which she paid back working in the bakery but they wouldnt lend it to Sophie as she wouldnt pay it back.
Chloe has had a go on job?!
I can't tell, her bust is still quite small (I know implant size is personal choice but how small must she have been before?)

Dunno, I know they are aware whats said and their friend MrsW has said she reads it and spoke about spilling tea and tattle.
So I dunno if they read it daily but it gets back to
She got pregnant at 13 did they ever reveal what age she was when they met how much younger than 13
She likes tv maybe Netflix could do the next tiger king documentary on large families would be really interesting

They met when she was 7, he was her brothers friends.
The only thing she did say is that she didnt fall preg the first time they had sex

• Wow
Hmmm the jury is still out on the Bonnells more genuine to a point bit of a wannabe certainly not nasty like the radfords or radfrauds wouldn’t put it past them to portray the Bonnells in a bad light to improve their image on tv bit of clever editing if they so religious why no outcry over underage sex
More genuine in that their lifestyle reflected their income - a regular-sized house, hand me downs, large grocery shopping and budget meals (with reasonably sized portions) - unlike the Radfords having their lavish lifestyle "funded by the bakery/pie shop".

The Bonnells are deffo more
More genuine in that their lifestyle reflected their income - a regular-sized house, hand me downs, large grocery shopping and budget meals (with reasonably sized portions) - unlike the Radfords having their lavish lifestyle "funded by the bakery/pie shop".
yeah they are defo more genuine money wise, the radfords claimed they always shopped at Aldi now it’s always Asda in the vlogs, don’t know if that’s got to do with covid19, but they could fit a load of shopping nicely in the back of that 7 seater top of the range Land Rover, I have realised it is a Land Rover discovery sport not a Range Rover, still near enough the same price

yeah they are defo more genuine money wise, the radfords claimed they always shopped at Aldi now it’s always Asda in the vlogs, don’t know if that’s got to do with covid19, but they could fit a load of shopping nicely in the back of that 7 seater top of the range Land Rover, I have realised it is a Land Rover discovery sport not a Range Rover, still near enough the same price
Without giving away too much Asda and Tesco are the worst value for a family of that or similar size Aldi together with another low cost one are the best a modest shop would take 4 trolleys at least and then there are grocery shops in between through the week should come in at 400 to 500 per week with a little takeaway usually about 50 to 65 and it would not fit in a 7 seater even with the seats out they so fake

Can’t even rent the proper model 😂 If you are going to get a Landy, get the proper one!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.