Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smallest kids including the very youngest got the same amount of popcorn as the older children. This is odd and in conflict with the tiny portions they are given at meal times.

The Ingham’s also do this. Their little hog-let is given a whole apple (not cut up) and was wandering all over the place whilst eating a large cupcake recently. I find this ludicrous.
Anyone else find it spine chillingly nauseating that they are friends with creepy Chris ingham especially with mr radfords past your supposed to protect your kids from people like them not offer them up on a platter for more views so wrong on all levels

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it spine chillingly nauseating that they are friends with creepy Chris ingham especially with mr radfords past your supposed to protect your kids from people like them not offer them up on a platter for more views so wrong on all levels
I do and thats because when all the ingham stuff broke we had discussed it on the group and Sue didnt find it so ok then.

Then when I saw that Sue and Sarah were suddenly buddies after what Sue had said I was quite shocked, but I guess the age things never bother either of them really.

Reactions: 5
what do the inghams do? do they have a large family? was it the dad who sleeping with teenagers or something? they're probably all mates cause there all the same lowlife, safety in numbers, why do people find the ingots interesting and why are they famous?

Reactions: 1
what do the inghams do? do they have a large family? was it the dad who sleeping with teenagers or something? they're probably all mates cause there all the same lowlife, safety in numbers, why do people find the ingots interesting and why are they famous?
The inghams are a family YouTube channel the dad Chris while on a family holiday to Florida was messaging a 16 year old fan they met that day and asking her to go skinny dipping asking her to drop her towel and send pictures (Nudes) etc. basically being a right old cheating creep Sarah the mother of the Ingham sells extremely overpriced blankets she buys for pennies and sell them for £50 the inghams have 4 kids so a big enough family

Last edited:
  • Wow
The inghams are a family YouTube channel the dad Chris while on a family holiday to Florida was messaging a 16 year old fan they met that day and asking her to go skinny dipping asking her to drop her towel and send pictures (Nudes) etc. basically being a right old cheating creep Sarah the mother of the Ingham sells extremely overpriced blankets she buys for pennies and sell them for £50 the inghams have 4 kids so a big enough family
Wow that’s terrible lots of us with big families have daughters that age and younger and it’s vile I believe that conversation lead to sue being shunned and leaving big family groups because we won’t stand for sick paedophilic crap from anyone pregnant at 13 so when did he start touching her oh my god I’m going to throw up 🤢

Reactions: 2
I have just watched 15 kids and counting on 4OD, it was a quite afternoon :rolleyes: is the Hann family the Scottish ones, Mormons I think? Are the the ones that the radfords visit in Scotland? or is it another big family of one of the and counting documentary’s? As for the Inghams that dad gives me the creeps and I find them totally boring

It just puts me on edge watching bonnie eating popcorn it can be so dangerous for little ones. I’m such a worrying parent though 🙈

Reactions: 4
Its a mystery how they afford this lavish lifestyle I doubt the car was gifted who on earth would give this family a luxury car for free

I wouldn’t have thought The Radfords and their fans would be the target demographic for a luxury car brand.

Although I’m always surprised when any half decent brand wants to be associated with them. I try and remember who has #gifted their products to the Radfords so I know to avoid buying from them in future.

It bugs me so much that Millie does ask me anything’s about once a week but never actually answers them?! Why bother?

Reactions: 7
It bugs me so much that Millie does ask me anything’s about once a week but never actually answers them?! Why bother?
Yeah I was thinking the same this time she didn’t answer any questions I think she likes people to be curious about her life she seems quite attention seeking

There is another family vlogging channel that condoned the ighams behavior too, I just dont think we cant talk about them on tattle

Wow that’s terrible lots of us with big families have daughters that age and younger and it’s vile I believe that conversation lead to sue being shunned and leaving big family groups because we won’t stand for sick paedophilic crap from anyone pregnant at 13 so when did he start touching her oh my god I’m going to throw up 🤢
Sue hasnt been shunned on any groups but over time many big families have wised up to her and a few other families too. We obviously mix in the same groups.
There are still quite a few big families who have defended her and are still. And yep they have daughters too.

I have just watched 15 kids and counting on 4OD, it was a quite afternoon :rolleyes: is the Hann family the Scottish ones, Mormons I think? Are the the ones that the radfords visit in Scotland? or is it another big family of one of the and counting documentary’s? As for the Inghams that dad gives me the creeps and I find them totally boring
No they dont visit the Hanns but they are friends. The Hanns are pleasant enough but Radford minions.
Its the Walkers who they visit, the walkers are no ones.

Shes seeking attention and freebies.

She hasnt shown off the pram in her bedroom on insta because shes hoping for a#gifted one.

Thanks for answering my questions spilleroftea 👍 were you and your family on any of the documentaries? Obvs don’t answer that if you don’t want to give away your identity, I look forward to the tea you spill! 😉 Millie is already hinting for freebies on the radford YouTube channel. Also has anybody ever seen Holly vlogs? She had a big fall out with the Inghams couldn’t work out what over though? I just couldn’t watch the inghams when I did it was a total snooze fest. I love watching big families and there not so what do people find interesting about them? Big families are really interesting to watch as to how they budget things look after so many kids and so on, I just can’t over how much the radfords have changed they’re all about money money money now it’s sad what money does to some people

I honestly don’t know how sue and Noel do it they’ve been going through the newborn sleepless nights the toddler stage nearly ever year with a new baby for the last 30 years Noel heading up on 50 at that age most peoples kids are teenagers life gets a bit easier and slower pace how do they manage

Thanks for answering my questions spilleroftea 👍 were you and your family on any of the documentaries? Obvs don’t answer that if you don’t want to give away your identity, I look forward to the tea you spill! 😉 Millie is already hinting for freebies on the radford YouTube channel. Also has anybody ever seen Holly vlogs? She had a big fall out with the Inghams couldn’t work out what over though? I just couldn’t watch the inghams when I did it was a total snooze fest. I love watching big families and there not so what do people find interesting about them? Big families are really interesting to watch as to how they budget things look after so many kids and so on, I just can’t over how much the radfords have changed they’re all about money money money now it’s sad what money does to some people
I follow holly on instagram and in a live she sort of mentioned her fall out with the Ingham without actually saying their name but from what I can gather she spoke out about Chris and the allegations against him the inghams found out and I suppose “unfriended” her

Nope, no media here. We are not interested.
We have a big family because we wanted a bigger than average family, not really interested in selling the kids privacy too much.

Although if someone wants to gift me a range rover lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noel looks like such an old man with his glasses perched on his head in their instagram story lol. Weird to see him holding a newborn

Noel looks like such an old man with his glasses perched on his head in their instagram story lol. Weird to see him holding a newborn
Noel is an old man hes almost 50.
I think the past couple of years have really taken their toll on both of them.

I have noticed how much Noel has aged even from the the program we’re they went to Australia

Also I thought the Bonnells were quite rude about noels kangaroo pie🦘 it was cringeworthy to watch when he told them was in the pie and how they reacted, I felt a bit sorry for noel at that moment lol, I wonder if the tv company channel 4 payed for all of Australia trip?

Last edited:
I have noticed how much Noel has aged even from the the program we’re they went to Australia

Also I thought the Bonnells were quite rude about noels kangaroo pie🦘 it was cringeworthy to watch when he told them was in the pie and how they reacted, I felt a bit sorry for noel at that moment lol, I wonder if the tv company channel 4 payed for all of Australia trip?
I agree, they were so rude about the kangaroo pie for no reason. It's not uncommon for people to eat kangaroo meat in Australia - it is even sold in supermarkets and butcher shops. Their reaction was pure disgust though?? For me when people come over and bring something to share you thank them no matter what.

I've seen a few short documentaries/reports on the Bonnells and compared to them the Radford kids have it good! Very strict and little room for individuality - I think they were the family that had all the kids in 3 bedrooms with each bedroom having a colour/theme to make it easier for the mum when doing washing etc. I have to say though they showed their real life and (from my perspective) a quite true look into ordinary big family life.

I believe the TV company did pay for the trip - anything filmed as part of the shows is usually covered by the company. Their past holidays to Spain and Florida have been said to have been paid for by the TV companies too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.