Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody else seen this video? I swear it came up when I searched Rachel's channel:

DON'T MOVE TO TORONTO!

this comment is also interesting:
"great points for newcomers, as a born and raised Torontonian you definitely hit key tips. im a social worker and meet newcomers all the time who have had their dreams crushed because they didnt do the proper research before moving (especially for work credentials), they only heard good things from fortunate friends who've moved here. take care, all the best!"

It sheds light as to why Rachel has been feeling the way she has I guess, she pretty much orders everything online and always eats out, buys flowers, has to pay for visas, rent, AND I'm pretty sure she does not own a car there.
It was an interesting video. You can see why she would find the winters tough.

I don't think she's owned a car in a long time. Her last car got damaged in a Melbourne storm.

Reactions: 2
Lol she hates winter time. She only pretends to like it. I think she only decided to move there because she had met someone there at one point.

Reactions: 1
Don't tell me she has now met someone in Greece :rolleyes:

New videos feel rushed and I always felt awkward watching someone take a shower on youtube, like do we really need to see that lol, maybe just simple shot of washing her face would be enough

I'm not sure what she actually plans for her day other than taking useless trips abroad, but now that its summer time maybe she should head out for her errands

Has anyone been tuning into her livestreams?

Reactions: 3

New videos feel rushed and I always felt awkward watching someone take a shower on youtube, like do we really need to see that lol, maybe just simple shot of washing her face would be enough

I'm not sure what she actually plans for her day other than taking useless trips abroad, but now that its summer time maybe she should head out for her errands

I think its to show she showers? Her routines as fake as anything. Over the years she meditates, sits on the couch, reads and whatever else.

I haven't seen a live.

Her smoothie 💀 banana, honey, ice, milk. Wtf that is not a smoothie🥴

I can’t sit around for 3 hours watching her live stream because I have a family and a life. I don’t know what on earth she would be talking about or doing that’s interesting enough that it needs to be 3 hours long.

I haven’t seen a man mentioned yet?

I don’t like the asmr style sounds as well as the background music she’s been doing lately. That one where she vacuumed and cleaned and you could hear it all so loudly was uncomfortable to watch.

Haha I have seen another youtuber make the same thing with the same ingredients and call it a "smoothie".

I watched the very first live she did and she talks about being single, her move , her giant paintings, the weather and other stuff she has time for on the daily. It was a bit interesting as I LOVE having time for the little things being single myself but I could not watch it for the full 3 hours as a lot of it was fairly repetitive.

Well, she only ever leaves Australia if there are guys involved so that's why I assumed she would also be going to Greece for a new man. I can't see her putting in any extra effort for her videos and going there for a girls' trip or something along those lines for video content. I will be genuinely shocked if she does that as I felt today's video was SO rushed and over and done with.

Not sure which video you're talking about but lately I don't mind the music she's chosen.

I'm sure that whole routine is staged for the video. She did nothing with her day after that..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know and here's me saying that she stays in her apartment all day!

Whatever she's doing for an income she must be doing OK to fly to Greece on short notice.

I'm still not convinced...her friends could've paid for her flights and she mentioned once that she buys a lot of things on sale. but who knows...

Whatever she's doing for an income she must be doing OK to fly to Greece on short notice.
The flights aren't that expensive, and she probably has no lodging costs, so I don't think we can assume she's doing extraordinarily well, especially with Greece being a relatively cheap location.

I'm more intrigued about why she's not milking it on Instagram, most ordinary people post more vacation content than she has, yet she is the one that, allegedly, lives off social media engagement.

Reactions: 6
She's basically living rent free on their boat you can easily tell she has no travel costs for this trip lol

The flights aren't that expensive, and she probably has no lodging costs, so I don't think we can assume she's doing extraordinarily well, especially with Greece being a relatively cheap location.

I'm more intrigued about why she's not milking it on Instagram, most ordinary people post more vacation content than she has, yet she is the one that, allegedly, lives off social media engagement.
Good point. I forget about that.

I remember she said once before that she doesn't like vlogging when she's on holidays as it doesn't feel like a holiday or something like that. She went to China, and I think the Dominician Republic and never shared it.

I think probably because she does organization content it doesn't fit with that theme, but she has highlights of her trip. She has advertised her shop on youtube. 20% off everything with code Youtube.

Reactions: 1
I think probably because she does organization content it doesn't fit with that theme, but she has highlights of her trip. She has advertised her shop on youtube. 20% off everything with code Youtube.
That could be right. I remember when she did vlogmas and she kept stressing out as instead of gaining followers she lost followers!

Those planners are such a waste of paper.

• Haha
A bit weird she hasn't posted all week. Do you guys think she'll vlog from the boat?

I don't think I could be away for this long third wheeling with a couple.

More cleaning. She really needs to roll up the vlog and move it out the way if she's doing such a big clean.

And how hard is it to take the recycling out. I hate it just sitting around.

I doubt we'll get a vlog from her sailing around the Greek Islands unless she filled herself cleaning and styling her cabin.