Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More cleaning. She really needs to roll up the vlog and move it out the way if she's doing such a big clean.

And how hard is it to take the recycling out. I hate it just sitting around.

I doubt we'll get a vlog from her sailing around the Greek Islands unless she filled herself cleaning and styling her cabin.

She used to vlog her getaways quite a bit, I enjoyed the Thredbo vlogs quite a lot. The cleaning videos I can't get back into for a while, I'd rather shove glass in my eyeballs.

Reactions: 1
She used to vlog her getaways quite a bit, I enjoyed the Thredbo vlogs quite a lot. The cleaning videos I can't get back into for a while, I'd rather shove glass in my eyeballs.
I liked her vlogs too. As she actually showed us what she was doing. Instead now she just stares down the camera as she tries to put it on the tripod.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Finally had to unsubscribe. Honestly, I can’t justify wasting my time watching her do the same exact thing every week. Bored to tears watching coffee montages and her cleaning her apartment every single time.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't know why I still watch.

Packing for Greece and only packing blue and white and pretending like that wasn't planned? In the end, she said some of her clothes don't fit. I've noticed that over.the years that she may need to go up a size. There's nothing wrong with that, as sizes vary from brand to brand.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why I still watch.

Packing for Greece and only packing blue and white and pretending like that wasn't planned? In the end, she said some of her clothes don't fit. I've noticed that over.the years that she may need to go up a size. There's nothing wrong with that, as sizes vary from brand to brand.

I think she should definitely go up a size, and branch out in colours if that's what she wants to do. I think the aesthetics should take a break so she can find out who she is and what she truly wants now.

Forgot she also went to Amerstdam and met up with Erin. Erin just grates on me. I get she makes a lot of money with all her courses, but she's so loud and obnoxious.

Forgot she also went to Amerstdam and met up with Erin. Erin just grates on me. I get she makes a lot of money with all her courses, but she's so loud and obnoxious.

She met a lot of cute guys on her trip too. I'm jealous. I never liked Erin, I think something about her rubs me the wrong way, disingenuity of some sort.

Reactions: 2
She met a lot of cute guys on her trip too. I'm jealous. I never liked Erin, I think something about her rubs me the wrong way, disingenuity of some sort.
There were some cute guys!

Yeah same about Erin. Also she spends way too much money on high end designer. Sure she makes a lot of money, but as you get older you soon learn why saving is important.

Wow I had no idea she did netball as well...perfect hoop shots! If she branched out and made videos on how to achieve that I'd be way less bored and more interested to watch(Hell, she can even wear all white it wouldn't matter). I wonder if she still does yoga?!

Reactions: 1
Wow I had no idea she did netball as well...perfect hoop shots! If she branched out and made videos on how to achieve that I'd be way less bored and more interested to watch(Hell, she can even wear all white it wouldn't matter). I wonder if she still does yoga?!

That's a pretty simple netball move. She's just making it out that she's some athlete.

There's probably lots of videos online that you can pick up the skills. I can still do an old netball shoot for goal. Anyone can!

Wonder when we'll get the next video of Rachel unpacking and washing her clothes.

That's a pretty simple netball move. She's just making it out that she's some athlete.

There's probably lots of videos online that you can pick up the skills. I can still do an old netball shoot for goal. Anyone can!

Wonder when we'll get the next video of Rachel unpacking and washing her clothes.

I just thought it was something different from the norm other than unpacking and washing her clothes -HAHA!

I was no good at netball - but I really she think she could try to do something better with her channel. She moved from doing beauty to home organization a few years back I believe??

I noticed she wears those same gym leggings quite a lot- she wore them on the boat when they were in Greece. Her bum looks a very weird shape in them 🤭

At this point almost anything would be more interesting than her current content.

• Haha
Wow. A 4 second reel of her putting sunglasses on then putting her hand on her pocket. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
  • Sad
There were some cute guys!

Yeah same about Erin. Also she spends way too much money on high end designer. Sure she makes a lot of money, but as you get older you soon learn why saving is important.
Lol did you see Erins latest post of walking out of Prada and into Ballenciaga its the most cringe worthy reel! I get manifesting money but really is that all money is about, buying high end designer things to let other people know you have money 🤦‍♀️

• Haha