Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I think her videos would have more value if she shared how she moved to Canada, cost of living and what life is really like. Brooke who is a Kiwi living in NYC, shares snippets if her day on TikTok.

I get sharing your life isn't for everyone, but curating an aesthetically pleasing life has had its day.

She doesn't even have to share HER life. She just has to take an interest in what Canada has to offer. She was stoked about this move back in Australia but is doing nothing to fulfill it. I doubt she even cares about Canada or its culture.

Reactions: 4
So she went to the supermarket and acted like it was a big effort and took so long, though she never said how long. Even though she only had to carry two bags, one of which was a backpack. It also would have been interesting to know if it was any cheaper buying it instore instead of having it delivered and tipping.

I know that she is still recovering from covid, but all she does is stay home and avoids going out to run errands. Maybe she should try harder to get a collab with Instacart as I'm over Squarespace.

Reactions: 5
I think she's depressed. Today was the first day she got out of her sweats and put on a sweater.

Noway would I ever believe getting groceries delivered is cheaper that stuff is for rich folks.

On that note, I can't believe she accidentally smashed a $70 foundation bottle and casually went out the next day and bought a new one..:eek:

I don't know why she still bothers with squarespace as her mum now runs her business for her..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she's depressed. Today was the first day she got out of her sweats and put on a sweater.

Noway would I ever believe getting groceries delivered is cheaper that stuff is for rich folks.

On that note, I can't believe she accidentally smashed a $70 foundation bottle and casually went out the next day and bought a new one..:eek:

I don't know why she still bothers with squarespace as her mum now runs her business for her..
I think she is too. Maybe take a break from youtube. There must come a point when you don't want to film yourself pretending to live your best life.

I follow a few people who live in NYC another expensive city and they go out and buy their groceries. I can understand instacart being good for heavy items, if you can order that. As instacart is just one person and I guess it's not like ordering from Coles online. 🤣 As they deliver via a truck.

I personally wouldn't spend $70 on foundation. Though I think that's typical Rachel, who just wastes money.

I forgot to comment that she is creating a shopping list! You don't need a special template. I either write it down on paper or in my phone.

I understand if it's your go to foundation but Rachel wears a lot of makeup each day. She really doesn't understand the value of it though if she's dropping it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Another sponsored vlog.

Well not really a vlog. Just another day of Rachel rearranging things in her apartment and making a list.

I forgot about her office. I guess it is just a junk room now.

• Haha
Yes, but this time it was skillshare and now she never fails to mention that she's 'going out tonight'.

I guess her one friend moved away to the states and they always hung out, Bronwyn, I believe?

Yes, but this time it was skillshare and now she never fails to mention that she's 'going out tonight'.

I guess her one friend moved away to the states and they always hung out, Bronwyn, I believe?
Bronwyn lived close to her, but she has a few others that have featured on her videos and instagram.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone catch her live on Youtube? A bit embarrassing to be bashing Instagram when that's where she gets a lot of her engagement from...and what's wrong with capturing your happy moments? That's literally what the app is designed for.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone catch her live on Youtube? A bit embarrassing to be bashing Instagram when that's where she gets a lot of her engagement from...and what's wrong with capturing your happy moments? That's literally what the app is designed for.
No I missed it. I heard her say on Insta that it went for 3 hours?

She's hardly on Instagram anyway. What she is upset that people only share their happy moments? It's like FB where people share photos too.

It was pretty long and she barely got ready despite it being GRWM. Lol she hates Facebook for that reason too.

I think she needs to find how to use the storage she has. The office has bookshelves and cupboards and she still has crap everywhere. The printer is balancing on a small set of drawers and the cricut is on the window sill

She has too much stuff that she doesn't need.

• Heart
I do like the new layout, but it's interesting she hasn't used the room in over six months.

I don't know why she wants to contact the company regarding the puzzle? Or take empty boxes back to Amazon? You could easily recycle those yourself.

I did wonder if she'll be doing more livestreams and she says that she is. Interesting. The livestream I watched was pretty good but did notice no one gave her any superchats.

I just checked out her website - who on earth would pay for her planners?! The "Simple To Do List" is literally one printable pdf sheet with bunch of lines on it for $6.95 AUD ... :LOL:

• Haha
Is she still selling those app icons? The planners I can't see myself paying for - but if she made those mugs using the cricut, maybe.

I think she should look at making the planners into a more digital activity storing platform like calendly instead of wasting paper..

I found her energy so weird and off in this latest video. She was so up and down while doing the outfit decision for her night out. Maybe it was because I was falling asleep but her kind of wild energy stressed me out.

She’s clearly much happier in spring & summer so I hope she can recognize that and get some help if she stays in Canada for next winter.

I find it offending when she starts giving productivity tips to people who actually work and have a real life and real commitments, as she has none!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find it offending when she starts giving productivity tips to people who actually work and have a real life and real commitments, as she has none!

I can see if you're working from home some of the tips might be helpful; but yes I agree she is kind of condescending to those with outside work. It's like she has no idea how a schedule works

Reactions: 4
Same!

She's living this fake life. Where going out to Starbucks and drinks with friends is a big deal. Or organising her closet.

• Haha
Has anybody else seen this video? I swear it came up when I searched Rachel's channel:

DON'T MOVE TO TORONTO!

this comment is also interesting:
"great points for newcomers, as a born and raised Torontonian you definitely hit key tips. im a social worker and meet newcomers all the time who have had their dreams crushed because they didnt do the proper research before moving (especially for work credentials), they only heard good things from fortunate friends who've moved here. take care, all the best!"

It sheds light as to why Rachel has been feeling the way she has I guess, she pretty much orders everything online and always eats out, buys flowers, has to pay for visas, rent, AND I'm pretty sure she does not own a car there.

Last edited: