Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said she sold EVERYTHING. Those questions are absolutely okay to ask an adult woman.

When you're an adult you're supposed to have adult answers to things or you just come across acting a fool

It's not a bad idea to have a place at two different locations in case she wants to go back. I bet that triggered her as she can afford to travel around but not afford to make an actual plan for her life

She wants to be able to keep doing what she's doing without any of the harshness of everyday life added to it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She wants to be able to keep doing what she's doing without any of the harshness of everyday life added to it
That's it.

I know quite a few people who love travelling. But they that when they were in their 20s. Not saying it's all doom and gloom. But once you hit your 30s and are too old for visas or don't have an occupation that will get you a skilled visa. It doesn't leave you with much.

Reactions: 2
That's it.

I know quite a few people who love travelling. But they that when they were in their 20s. Not saying it's all doom and gloom. But once you hit your 30s and are too old for visas or don't have an occupation that will get you a skilled visa. It doesn't leave you with much.

Exactly. I'm 30 now and the only 30 year olds I know who are travelling atm have a solid career and a roof over their heads in at least one country. Or they have a supportive partner in case things go wrong. Not nomadic gypsies with no plan for their lives, I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but at a certain point you have to accept the facts. It doesn't mean you can't create something better for yourself and change circumstances.

1670459679964.png

Lmfao what? "New York" "Paris" We get you make an invisible income from YT but don't act CEO status 😲 :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has admitted her visa is the reason she’s leaving, and that she is planning to try to go back to Canada in their Summer. Sorry but why would you sell everything only to have to buy it again in 6 months? Oh wait, she’s done that repeatedly 🙄

I call BS. I don't think she's going back to Canada. Whatever she was planning to do there hadn't happened and now she's bounced.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s also going to London for a guy. Just like I think she went to Canada for a guy.

I reckon she’s also going to London for a guy. Just like I think she went to Canada for a guy.
That's right. She met a guy before the pandemic and she was long distance with him when she came back to Australia and the relationship just didn't work out.

She likes to tease and imply that married Daniel was a new man.

Look at this rate she may as well try 90 Day Fiance.

• Haha
Daniel I think was just using her for his photography business type sh-et. His youtube channel growth and viewership.

I doubt we'll be seeing him again unless he moves back to Australia. She also just needed more photos of herself and help with her visa from him.

I agree about Daniel but she was definitely trying to make people think they were an item.

Maybe youtube is no longer for her. Just go and live a life off social media. That way you won't get comments like that. I know she doesn't "owe" us anything or explain how she can afford all this. But her lifestyle doesn't match her income.

Yeah now that I think about it a lot of it seems like she can mooch off friends when it comes to her travelling. Perhaps that's why she doesn't want to share much because it's more their things (house in Austin), or their holiday (luxury yacht belonging to a couple in Greece) & staying with mystery bf or friends/family in the UK, so it doesn't feel like it's something she's earned herself. Which is fair enough and I can understand.

When you work for stuff you want to show it off, and when you get handed things it doesn't feel as rewarding. Who knows why though ultimately, I see she hasn't posted much regarding her Uk trip on Instagram.

I'm really keen for the next video whatever it'll be

Last edited:
London didn’t last very long. Then gets to Melb and complains about the cold that she apparently loves in the northern hemisphere? I guess she only likes it if it’s AeStHeTiC🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think it's worth putting anything into storage. Just the cost of it.

Though she had so much furniture as she had her office as well.

I'm sure she'll drag this out for as long as possible.

I don't think it's worth putting anything into storage. Just the cost of it.

I don't understand this either. She has no plan, she'll end up paying for storage in lots of different countries for her aesthetic content. She has no plan, I wonder how she'll afford it all. This moving vlog was pretty un necessary, why call it packing tips and organization when your house is a tornado? She has obviously kept some things secret (like the London trip) and looks like will drag this out to make up for lost content or what she's actually been doing.

So Rachel is staying with Crystal for a couple of days.

I still don't see why she's putting her stuff into storage, it's not worth the cost.

Here's Rachel playing dress ups with Crystal.

I thought she was going to stay in London for a while....she didn't even stay up til' Christmas..

The way she worded it was that she was going to take a detour from there to Aussie but I swear it came across she at least wanted to spend Christmas time there/ it was to be her next destination.

Yeah this whole thing has been weird she’s stayed with several people since she got back and is only just now going to her mum’s.