Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her visa must be up? She was always very vague about it.

Unless she's moving in with Daniel in Alberta?

Video is coming tomorrow. Which will be interesting.
Could the visa be easily extended?

She always made it out that she will be in Canada forever and that this is where she belongs yada yada...I feel like something big must have come up. She must either have a new bf or a new job to suddenly move so fast, her apartment looks EMPTY on her stories! 😲 She's up and leaving, I'm honestly still kinda shocked by the abruptness of it all lol...

It will for sure be interesting, hold on tight to your seats, ladies! I am expecting a major announcement of some sort..imagine if she fell pregnant to Daniel...oh God..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wow she’s so boring I haven’t paid attention to her content. Very curious to see what’s going on but very much doubt she will be completely honest about it.

Also she’s really trying to drive up views isn’t she 🙄

Pretty sure she would have to come back to Australia if she wants to renew her visa.

I think she's been planning or known about this for a while and just kept it off social media.

The other suggestion is that she's moved back to her Mum's.

Reactions: 3
Judging from her previous videos and especially the most recent one I doubt the new move is for more ~content~ it must be pretty big/serious. I predict either a hiatus or a new chapter but will be intriguing to see

Reactions: 1
Might have something to do with the male she appeared to be soft launching in her London photos.
Maybe she did find a man to marry and let her be a lady of leisure 😂

• Haha
Might have something to do with the male she appeared to be soft launching in her London photos.
Maybe she did find a man to marry and let her be a lady of leisure 😂
Oh yes I forgot about him.

This will be interesting. I want to know what she done with all her stuff. Every room of that apartment was full.

• Haha
The amount of pack with me/decorate with me/ unpack with me vidéos she's going to do 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just want her to hit us like a truck that she's found a new man and he will now do everything for her so all she has to do is decorate the Christmas tree-C'mon Rachel you know you want to,

speaking of, what's the hold up?

Reactions: 4
Hmmmm, well that was a let down. She's basically declared she's going to be a gypsy for the next few months. Travelling to London for Christmas then back home to Australia. But she may never leave Australia. Oh but she has to house sit in Austin, Texas in March, so she'll go there because she's never been and these cities have 'so much to offer'!

All based on feelings again and nothing super concrete to go off of. I am more confused than ever, how is she affording all of this? She literally has no help from a husband or anything like that it must all come from a solo income somewhere. It's a jet setting lifestyle. Unbelievable. She said she's sold everything so that must've been some return, but other than that to me it feels like she just got sick of Canada is what she's saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ok so she's a bit all over the place.

She feels like her time is up for now in Toronto, well so is her visa (I don't how she thought she could just move to a different visa). She's sold everything and put some in storage. She's going to London (staying with friends/family) for a bit then back to Australia for Christmas and new year. March I think it was she is going to Austin, Texas to house sit for Bronwyn.

Rachel also said maybe she's going to New York, mentioned European summer. Reset.

I don't know. It must be nice to just be able to float around with no worries and can afford to do all this.

She's very rude and curt in her comments. It makes me think she's not as free as she likes us to believe she is. At the end of the video you could tell she was tearing up and wanted to say 'I don't know what I'm doing' but instead she went for, 'I don't know what else I can answer right now',

maybe you shouldn't answer anything if you're so damn sensitive

Last edited:
Honestly I think her mum gave her a big chunk of the money they got from insurance when the house burned down.
Maybe she has an onlyfans or something lol.
I just don’t think she makes that much money from YouTube or Instagram to make it not only a liveable wage, but the extra spending she does all the time, and international moves and travel.
I think she had no choice but to leave because of her visa situation and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was hoping to meet someone in the time she was there to lock down a marriage and stay permanently.

Honestly I think her mum gave her a big chunk of the money they got from insurance when the house burned down.
Maybe she has an onlyfans or something lol.
I just don’t think she makes that much money from YouTube or Instagram to make it not only a liveable wage, but the extra spending she does all the time, and international moves and travel.
I think she had no choice but to leave because of her visa situation and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was hoping to meet someone in the time she was there to lock down a marriage and stay permanently.
I forgot about that. I know it's coming up to the anniversary of losing the family home in the fire.

I haven't been to Toronto, but from all accounts it's one of the most expensive cities to live in.

I think it was Rachel or may have been someone else. Who said it was hard to balance having a holiday and sharing it on social media.

The next few months will be interesting.

I also wonder if after her dad had passed away if he left any money for his children. She's never spoken about what he did but I know he built their house for them, so probably a lot of construction work or at least engineering. Who knows.

Are Instagram highlight icons a popular thing to buy? The kinds she sells through her online shop

I'm expecting a lot of vlog-style content, and she's not really going anywhere exciting but I look forward to seeing how she'll settle into Texas

also she hadn't mentioned anything about the London guy, perhaps it was nothing?

Last edited:
She's either out of her mind or desperate. To live without a solid plan or house for months, when she, as far as we know, literally lives of recording herself planning, decorating and cleaning her house. I don't think she has money from somewhere else, she emphasised too much how cheap going to London was going to be. Maybe her mum is paying for her ticket back to Australia and felt she had to justify the detour?

She won’t be honest about it either way. Look at her reply to this person on her latest video.
FD140BBE-97F0-4182-8FA0-9502A6ACF2FA.jpeg
731BD1D4-9CB8-4806-9900-E24B7BDF0AAC.jpeg

D7A65902-FF20-4F6C-A122-E4E816429A96.jpeg

Um wow.

Rachel I think is in a hard place. She's not a travel vlogger and doesn't want to post videos or insta stories of her travels.

Yet she talks all about it and doesn't share anything. Instead she goes back to her fake life of creating routines.

Maybe youtube is no longer for her. Just go and live a life off social media. That way you won't get comments like that. I know she doesn't "owe" us anything or explain how she can afford all this. But her lifestyle doesn't match her income.

“I explored Canada without sharing it online”.
I don’t believe her.

She has admitted her visa is the reason she’s leaving, and that she is planning to try to go back to Canada in their Summer. Sorry but why would you sell everything only to have to buy it again in 6 months? Oh wait, she’s done that repeatedly 🙄

Reactions: 6