Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's also using clickbait titles again. "Engagement" ?? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Those piercings aren't worth it imo I couldn't keep mine in for very long & ended up getting a scar on that part of the ear

Reactions: 2
Seems like she didnā€™t have access to/ want to pay for Canadaā€™s healthcare and waited until she got back to Australia to seek any kind of medical treatment.
She says in her video description that her family has covid- when she was with Crystal Conte you can hear Crystal cough in the car so wouldnā€™t surprise me if she gave it to Rachel and Rachel took it to her family. She also updated that her grandma passed away on Christmas Day which is very sad.

Seems like she didnā€™t have access to/ want to pay for Canadaā€™s healthcare and waited until she got back to Australia to seek any kind of medical treatment.

She says in her video description that her family has covid- when she was with Crystal Conte you can hear Crystal cough in the car so wouldnā€™t surprise me if she gave it to Rachel and Rachel took it to her family. She also updated that her grandma passed away on Christmas Day which is very sad.

That's very sad news that her Grandma passed away on Christmas Day.

Crystal did sound sick and maybe that's why Rachel only stayed a night?

Reactions: 1
ā€œReclaim your me timeā€ on her vision board. All of her time is ā€œme timeā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it still fun to flick through magazines at 32? I got tired of them quick long ago

You really don't want to get into a trap of 'me, me, me' all the time.

I donā€™t even own any magazines, who does these days really? Did she buy them specifically to cut them up?

At least she seems mildly happier than Canada Rachel...But I have a feeling her mum also has influence over decisions in her life such as coming back home for Summer

I'm starting to wonder if she leaves out info like she rents apartments from ppl she knows and gets paid to advertise and decorate and take photos for them

Her next move should be coming up soon

I just can't get over vision boards. Sitting around with a friend and cutting out magazines. I just couldn't be bothered. I also think it is trying to create this fake life.

She's just taking the piss at this point. And a book specifically for making vision boards?! Someone out there is desperately trying to make money and people like Rachel will always fall for it. Plus I think vision board type things were huge with the MLM crowd but they're kind of out of fashion now...or is that just me šŸ§

I think she'll be 33 this year? Personally I would be trying to actively make achievable goals for myself than pretend to be a teenager...yikes.

I just can't get over vision boards. Sitting around with a friend and cutting out magazines. I just couldn't be bothered. I also think it is trying to create this fake life.
Haha! Check out Allison Bickerstaff on YouTube! She planned a while vision board / dream life dinner party šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø sheā€™s ALLISON on YT, all spaced out (her name and her personality).

Ok that iron deficiency thing she has sounds worrisome... :oops:

She said she had so much on her to do list but it was only for buying new makeup :ROFLMAO: the shopping for food was a last min thing and so was the car sun cover which she wasn't able to buy