Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah this whole thing has been weird she’s stayed with several people since she got back and is only just now going to her mum’s.

🤔

There's also hardly been any content besides moving vlogs...so no Christmas content this year. If she's been so busy I can understand but she either wants to keep doing strictly aesthetic content or she doesn't anymore I can't decide which yet..

Reactions: 1
I would've thought she would want to show off Mum's new house but nada..at least it would've been more interesting than her apartment pack up
:rolleyes:

I wonder where she'll move to next

Wonder if she'll move back to Melbourne? Buy all new stuff again.

I don't know how she can be approved anymore visas. She's over 30 with no skills that meet the requirements.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ahhhh so happy I got referred to this thread!
There has always been something about her that was off to me. Her Canadian accent that just comes and goes, her cleaning inspiration videos, her obsessive decorating for holidays with absolute junk from Kmart and the like and her heavily made up face all the time. I have hit watch so fast on this thread, yay

Reactions: 3
Ahhhh so happy I got referred to this thread!

There has always been something about her that was off to me. Her Canadian accent that just comes and goes, her cleaning inspiration videos, her obsessive decorating for holidays with absolute junk from Kmart and the like and her heavily made up face all the time. I have hit watch so fast on this thread, yay
Welcome to the thread.

Yes the holiday decorating! She bought so much crap for Fall.

I guess we will get a new routine since she's back in Australia and has to adapt to her new life.

Here is some more evidence of Rachel leaving things to clean the last minute. These flowers?!

1672299861931.png

So aesthetic ! ! !

• Haha
She's always had dead flowers. I like flowers, but I wouldn't keep buying bunches of flowers it's a waste of money.

I forgot we must be due a 2023 reset video and list all her goals.

She's always had dead flowers. I like flowers, but I wouldn't keep buying bunches of flowers it's a waste of money.

I forgot we must be due a 2023 reset video and list all her goals.

I'm sure there's a plug for her small business coming up given the amount of discounts and Instagram posts she's been doing

I just don't think a 20% discount on paper with lines is the greatest idea, it seems kind of silly. She could've added a free pen or attach fridge magnets to hang those planners instead of that

She's had 185 sales on her etsy store. Which isn't too bad.

Her designs look pretty simple, as in you can make your own.

Though I think it was her friend Erin who said that it is good to have multiple streams of income.

I have purchased her planner pdf before, and her phone app icons. They’re both average but the phone app icons are so stingy. I paid less for a set on Etsy that had 4 different colour folders of 558 icons each, plus backgrounds and widgets, vs her 70 icons per colour (4 again).

• Wow
The good thing about her store is that she makes planners for days, months and weeks which a lot of bigger stores don't cover...(tho I'm not sure as I live in a small town and hardly get to venture to these stores) so I imagine she can cover quite a bit of ground there. And her budget planners as well. Plus if they're downloadable and digital it makes it easy for busy moms etc...

I don't think I would be bothered to do all that on my own..but just the environmental aspect of it seems wasteful. Once again it's nice she gives the option to keep them digital.

I think if she actually made productive videos regarding her store and how she maintains them she could do well, but at this point I feel I'm a broken record, she doesn't wanna commit herself to anything

Her budget planner is almost $30 for a digital planner which I’m not sure is worth it, but she doesn’t really advertise her business enough to be very successful imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her budget planner is almost $30 for a digital planner which I’m not sure is worth it, but she doesn’t really advertise her business enough to be very successful imo.

Yeah that's what I mean she won't commit herself...not to her business anyways. Although on top of everything else she pays for I'm not sure she has enough money left at the end of the day to dedicate to her business

Very strange vlog. I love how her new life is just moving around the place.

I think it looks like she'll be at her mum's for a bit?

Moving abroad? She's returning to Australia! She was only gone 18 months.

Sounds like she's taken advantage of Medicare getting things checked out. She sure was in a hurry to get.the extra ear piercings that ended up infected.

Reactions: 2