Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, for some reason think Daniel has left Canada. But I could be wrong.

She is really pushing those budget planner things.

It's interesting she's staying at a friend's but won't shout out their Instagram or photo studio,

I think I went to Liz's Instagram and worked out for myself that she's camping out at her photography studio.

Reactions: 2
Omg she totally did not say she left Toronto last time because of her visa :rolleyes: She was too secretive about it all

I see she's still travelling a lot this year, but she says she won't have a permanent home

The one thing I know about a 'digital nomad' lifestyle is that it can be a real struggle gaining anything, visas, home ownership, money, income, I just wonder if she'd be able to keep up something like this for long 😬

Reactions: 1
She can only stay in most places for a few months due to the visa.

I bet she's going to England next as I remember she had relatives or friends there. So she has someone to sponge off.

I would hardly call her a digital nomad. She just has no fixed address.

The only reason she moved to Toronto was for a dick. And to London for a dick. I'm sure it was an another dick in Texas. Now back to Toronto for an another dick.. too many dicks talk and it's just 8:30 in the morning.. need some coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This might sound harsh but she’s the least inspiring person despite trying to show how aesthetic and organised her life is. She’s got no direction, no goals, no real skills or anything interesting to say. She’s the definition of vanilla in every way.

Reactions: 5
The only reason she moved to Toronto was for a dick. And to London for a dick. I'm sure it was an another dick in Texas. Now back to Toronto for an another dick.. too many dicks talk and it's just 8:30 in the morning.. need some coffee!

Omg, I need to once again 😲 & :ROFLMAO: this! I do think she is desperate to settle, but personally I don't feel like she enjoyed Texas all that much, or at least as much as she was hoping to. She said she has had three or four boyfriends and none of them worked out? this might seem mean but is she kind of..a sl*t? or something? She just hangs with a few guys in the space of what feels like a couple of weeks and then dumps them out of nowhere & goes back to hanging out with the girls. It doesn't even sound like there was anything wrong with the men either.
She just wants to come across childish or too picky or something.

I think she tries to make mundane things interesting but doesn't have guts to try new out of the box type of stuff,

the only points in her life I found interesting or cool was when she got back into fashion and when she did those style shoots on her Instagram, but that was so long ago. If her current situation is anything to go by I'm not sure how she'll keep going with "aesthetic home content"
---
usemycode I'm not sure how she got into organisation to begin with,

those skills are usually cultivated by going to school or uni or sticking to stuff and completing them. She has given so much advice reg. organization, routine, habits, mindset & goals over the years as well,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe she really does want to settle down with a man and have that life despite her trying to convince us she’s living her best life as a “digital nomad”.

Tho I don't think she's trying hard enough in all honesty. In her Q&A she said there are specific things she's looking for in a partner at this stage,

I just don't get how a total of 4 guys wouldn't meet that criteria, I had this thought a long time ago that she loves to sleep around but never said it out loud.

Tho I don't think she's trying hard enough in all honesty. In her Q&A she said there are specific things she's looking for in a partner at this stage,

I just don't get how a total of 4 guys wouldn't meet that criteria, I had this thought a long time ago that she loves to sleep around but never said it out loud.
Her requirements:
Money so she can fluff around organising and styling her house and he pays the bills
Canadian for the permanent residence card
Happy to be an Instagram husband

Genuine question, what does she have to offer a partner? Maybe she should work on herself because from what she puts out online she’s flaky and materialistic and doesn’t have any real goals in life.

Reactions: 4
Her requirements:
Money so she can fluff around organising and styling her house and he pays the bills
Canadian for the permanent residence card
Happy to be an Instagram husband

Genuine question, what does she have to offer a partner? Maybe she should work on herself because from what she puts out online she’s flaky and materialistic and doesn’t have any real goals in life.

Not to diminish your post or anything or to take away from it,

but I feel like social media and love already aren't a good mix and if you look at the state of a lot of 'influencer' relationships they are fake and mostly drummed up for content. Not saying all of them but majority are together for the sake of some type of transactional & social benefits.

Now of course a lot of people eventually get together for some type of mutual benefits or desires but I'm not sure if Rachel is at a point right now where she knows exactly what she wants. But she does deserve romantic love of some sort I mean we all do.

Usually the point of marriage is so people settle down and the woman takes on more of the 'motherly' 'wifey' role and the father does income and expenses type of stuff. I wouldn't exactly blame her for taking a step back. I just see it as natural. It's only in more modernised times that some females prefer to work on career goals and not have babies too soon. I would hope with technological and medical advancements women will have the option to have kids very late in life too if they choose to.

I do think Rachel is desirable and very pretty but she doesn't strike me as the type of woman who enjoys stability or be 'house bound' to a husband for lack of better description. It is also odd to me she is now 32 choosing a 'digital nomadic' lifestyle as a beautiful lone single woman because if anything happens to her does anyone really help you without a fixed address? They just see you as a homeless person right?

I never said she doesn’t deserve love, she just seems like someone who is very materialistic and going by her friendships which all seem transactional, it makes sense that she might also expect that of a partner. I actually think the opposite, I think she wants stability but tries to act like she doesn’t because she doesn’t want to admit that she’s not where she thought she would be by now. So she’s saying how great life is and how much she loves travelling etc but have you noticed she doesn’t go out much? She had no hobbies outside of things she did at home. I don’t believe she feels fulfilled in her current life.

I never said she doesn’t deserve love, she just seems like someone who is very materialistic and going by her friendships which all seem transactional, it makes sense that she might also expect that of a partner. I actually think the opposite, I think she wants stability but tries to act like she doesn’t because she doesn’t want to admit that she’s not where she thought she would be by now. So she’s saying how great life is and how much she loves travelling etc but have you noticed she doesn’t go out much? She had no hobbies outside of things she did at home. I don’t believe she feels fulfilled in her current life.

Yeah of course not I just wonder how authentic she feels her love life will be as she is an "influencer" if you wanna call her that. It's not really something she's discussed before so I just ponder if it ever crosses her mind. I do think she is desperate to settle but also from all the years of following her it's like she'll just stay somewhere for a couple of months and then move again. She's like someone with military demands without being in the military, can you imagine how unfair it would be to a partner let alone their children? You could only hope she stops this unusual incessant behaviour by the time she gets married. 🤦‍♀️

Yeah I do notice she doesn't go out much, but she normally does crafty things inside the apartment or does those flat lays. The only thing I find unusual is that she goes on those long walks for 2 hours sometimes and one time she casually dropped that she's been walking on dirt tracks and I'm like girl whaaaaat, it's like she doesn't really factor in the safety of her current situation , I suppose she thinks she can depend on her girlfriends if anything happens.

Maybe she’s just saying she’s going on long walks 😂
She didn’t really show her relationship with what’s his name did she? Dan. I think the only reason she’s a “digital nomad” Is because of problems with her visa in Canada so she’s putting a positive spin on it.

All she wants is that desktop vacuum that Bronwyn had.

I don't think she likes commitment? Can't think if that's the right word. But there's no way she could handle a full-time job.

She's probably torn as some of her friends are either married or have a partner.

It must be hard to find a person she can relate to or have something in common with.

Reactions: 2
She didn’t really show her relationship with what’s his name did she? Dan

Nah, not really. Although I did like their relationship the best, 2016 I think it was? Aussie Dan, not Canada Dan 😬 I remember at the time I thought it was cool and different that she had a boyfriend who was also into organization, styling home decor or whatever

I imagine it'd be pretty hard to find a partner like that now, as DirectorofMugs said,

there are still stylish men out there I suppose 🤷‍♀️

Oh gosh her accent :LOL: a bit all over the place, ain't she? The black dress wasn't too flattering on her 🤮

It's weird she wanted to ask us about the name of her planner couldn't she just change the colour?

Her accent is so weird. It's always been like that. Still annoys me every time.

The dress was nice. Though you'll need someone to tie the back!

I don't get the point of her planners as you can get that for free in Excel or money saving websites.

What was with a full face of makeup to play football at the park?

Her accent is so weird. It's always been like that. Still annoys me every time.

The dress was nice. Though you'll need someone to tie the back!

I don't get the point of her planners as you can get that for free in Excel or money saving websites.

What was with a full face of makeup to play football at the park?

I haven't seen her without makeup in years.

This might be nit picky but is she overlining her lips?

Last edited:
Usually the point of marriage is so people settle down and the woman takes on more of the 'motherly' 'wifey' role and the father does income and expenses type of stuff. I wouldn't exactly blame her for taking a step back. I just see it as natural. It's only in more modernised times that some females prefer to work on career goals and not have babies too soon. I would hope with technological and medical advancements women will have the option to have kids very late in life too if they choose to.
Actually historically both men and women worked in and out of the home. That idea of a wife as homemaker and husband as breadwinner is a reasonably 'new' concept in the late 19th and 20th C.

Yeah, Rachel just seems very lost and purposeless to me. A partner won't magically fix these issues. She needs to work on finding contentment in herself. Maybe get a real 'normal' job too.

The word routine lost its meaning for her. Stop preaching us about your morning routines when you don't even have a fixed adress 😳

Reactions: 5