Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
It looks like she'll be staying in Australia for a while...the way she's settled in etc, I thought she was mainly there for her cousin's wedding the way she was talking about it. I haven't heard her mention it since? Weird.

I'm curious to see whatever will happen with her relationship...

HairyBerries

VIP Member
^^ Or just don't go to Japan at all? Reading all of that it's bizarre to me someone would hype up all of their travelling and go to a place only not to sight see? Maybe she should take a mental health break from all of it if she's not up for some basic fun. It's all very weird.

Yeah the makeup thing, she's complaining about all of her lines she can now see through her 6 year foundation. She's 32 not 62 she looks fine to me. Her make up looks fine. Skin looks fine. If anything she needs a better routine for her skin like moisturizer or primer, or perhaps she doesn't even take her makeup off before she goes to sleep. I can't remember if it was her or another youtuber who said she used to sleep in her makeup and not take it off, like it was a bad habit of hers.
---
Does anyone else get the feeling she'll move into doing 'wellness' type content soon?

The whole talking about her skin and makeup thing and her latest Instagram posts are very beauty/wellness related again.

Last edited:

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Could she maybe have a sponsor? Like youtube, or some other organization or maybe someone she's dating in Canada? ^^ That is very interesting tidbit of info, though.

usemycode

VIP Member
That live with Bronwyn was so awkward. Rachel dropped the whole beauty guru thing years ago. She spent quite some time checking herself out, fixing her hair.

I don't know how many more useless decor items she needs.
She sure is buying a lot of stuff for someone who may not be living in the same country in a year or so…

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Is it a thing to give your used tumbler to a friend to use? 😷

or am I being too germy? I didn't think she would do stuff like that, but some of her actions I find questionable sometimes considering how clean she likes to be.

I wonder if she's holding off on living somewhere as it's cheaper to store everything in a locker than to actually move it in somewhere :/

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I was expecting her to introduce his wife to us as well since thats the vibe I got from her instagram. She doesn't seem as excited to be there because of her break up I'm guessing, and we all know that Rachel secretly hates the cold. Her new plan must be to take hikes and photoshoots to make content.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Her requirements:
Money so she can fluff around organising and styling her house and he pays the bills
Canadian for the permanent residence card
Happy to be an Instagram husband

Genuine question, what does she have to offer a partner? Maybe she should work on herself because from what she puts out online she’s flaky and materialistic and doesn’t have any real goals in life.

Not to diminish your post or anything or to take away from it,

but I feel like social media and love already aren't a good mix and if you look at the state of a lot of 'influencer' relationships they are fake and mostly drummed up for content. Not saying all of them but majority are together for the sake of some type of transactional & social benefits.

Now of course a lot of people eventually get together for some type of mutual benefits or desires but I'm not sure if Rachel is at a point right now where she knows exactly what she wants. But she does deserve romantic love of some sort I mean we all do.

Usually the point of marriage is so people settle down and the woman takes on more of the 'motherly' 'wifey' role and the father does income and expenses type of stuff. I wouldn't exactly blame her for taking a step back. I just see it as natural. It's only in more modernised times that some females prefer to work on career goals and not have babies too soon. I would hope with technological and medical advancements women will have the option to have kids very late in life too if they choose to.

I do think Rachel is desirable and very pretty but she doesn't strike me as the type of woman who enjoys stability or be 'house bound' to a husband for lack of better description. It is also odd to me she is now 32 choosing a 'digital nomadic' lifestyle as a beautiful lone single woman because if anything happens to her does anyone really help you without a fixed address? They just see you as a homeless person right?

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Her accent is so weird. It's always been like that. Still annoys me every time.

The dress was nice. Though you'll need someone to tie the back!

I don't get the point of her planners as you can get that for free in Excel or money saving websites.

What was with a full face of makeup to play football at the park?

I haven't seen her without makeup in years.

This might be nit picky but is she overlining her lips?

Last edited:

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Hey! I'm here from guru gossip, and there was a thread about her there. The site is always breaking and a hot mess so I'm glad I found you guys here! Doesn't seem like she'll be going back to Canada...no matter how hard she tries to convince herself of the opposite haha. I'd bet she'll move from her mum's again in a few months for another BS reason.....it is non stop with the moves. She never comes across happy with herself and that's why I think she tries too hard being aesthetic and organized/clean and can never just let loose. Why didn't her boyfriend just move to Australia with her when her home was destroyed...? Even for a couple weeks. It doesn't seem too supportive to me, and maybe her rendezvous really was just a fling...

I mentioned previously on Guru Gossip that she must not be making that much from YT and hence the move back to her mum's...I feel as though she should've stayed with her mum and not move to Melbourne and maybe she might've been better off moving at a later time.

Its funny because somebody on her video commented that she shouldn't be moving so much...and then she replied saying she loves moving and going to a different location to experience new things. Yet she moves to one of the worst Coronavirus hit cities in Australia and can't go outside, like, ever. Lmao.

I also liked her videos back when she was friends with those other girls like Senay and before Dan...her vlogs were so fun and she was always out doing various activities and taking us to events at places like Thredbo. Sometimes I even enjoyed watching her when she was with Kodi as she didn't come across too uptight. I know Kodi was a toxic moron for her but still her videos were watchable and enjoyable. When she was at uni I thought she might've been one of the best students there, but I guess her heart wasn't in it. Its a shame since most of her assignments looked impeccable.

Last edited:

HairyBerries

VIP Member
She didn’t really show her relationship with what’s his name did she? Dan

Nah, not really. Although I did like their relationship the best, 2016 I think it was? Aussie Dan, not Canada Dan 😬 I remember at the time I thought it was cool and different that she had a boyfriend who was also into organization, styling home decor or whatever

I imagine it'd be pretty hard to find a partner like that now, as DirectorofMugs said,

there are still stylish men out there I suppose 🤷‍♀️

HairyBerries

VIP Member
We are due another routine video.

She can't make 100% of her income from youtube. She must either work for other brands and keep it private or do so something else. She's always been do vague how she got her visa for Canada.

Didn't her ex Dan already live in Melbourne?

Not sure how she would do that since brands need a lot of exposure.

Oh I'm not sure? I got the impression he travels a lot for work