Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I think she's depressed. Today was the first day she got out of her sweats and put on a sweater.

Noway would I ever believe getting groceries delivered is cheaper that stuff is for rich folks.

On that note, I can't believe she accidentally smashed a $70 foundation bottle and casually went out the next day and bought a new one..:eek:

I don't know why she still bothers with squarespace as her mum now runs her business for her..
I think she is too. Maybe take a break from youtube. There must come a point when you don't want to film yourself pretending to live your best life.

I follow a few people who live in NYC another expensive city and they go out and buy their groceries. I can understand instacart being good for heavy items, if you can order that. As instacart is just one person and I guess it's not like ordering from Coles online. 🤣 As they deliver via a truck.

I personally wouldn't spend $70 on foundation. Though I think that's typical Rachel, who just wastes money.

I forgot to comment that she is creating a shopping list! You don't need a special template. I either write it down on paper or in my phone.

Reactions: 5

uoeanna

I just checked out her website - who on earth would pay for her planners?! The "Simple To Do List" is literally one printable pdf sheet with bunch of lines on it for $6.95 AUD ... :LOL:

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
This might sound harsh but she’s the least inspiring person despite trying to show how aesthetic and organised her life is. She’s got no direction, no goals, no real skills or anything interesting to say. She’s the definition of vanilla in every way.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
So she went to the supermarket and acted like it was a big effort and took so long, though she never said how long. Even though she only had to carry two bags, one of which was a backpack. It also would have been interesting to know if it was any cheaper buying it instore instead of having it delivered and tipping.

I know that she is still recovering from covid, but all she does is stay home and avoids going out to run errands. Maybe she should try harder to get a collab with Instacart as I'm over Squarespace.

usemycode

VIP Member
London didn’t last very long. Then gets to Melb and complains about the cold that she apparently loves in the northern hemisphere? I guess she only likes it if it’s AeStHeTiC🙄

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I just realised I wrote life instead of live!

Her live yesterday 😵💫 a live about creating a morning routine (doesn't she have already a thousand of them?) it turned into a one hour rambling about her being lost, tiktok people are mean, she wants to learn about her follower's life.. and it ended with her breaking into tears..
I think she's really lost. She has to keep reinventing herself to keep up with the trends and she doesn't know who she really is.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Hmmmm, well that was a let down. She's basically declared she's going to be a gypsy for the next few months. Travelling to London for Christmas then back home to Australia. But she may never leave Australia. Oh but she has to house sit in Austin, Texas in March, so she'll go there because she's never been and these cities have 'so much to offer'!

All based on feelings again and nothing super concrete to go off of. I am more confused than ever, how is she affording all of this? She literally has no help from a husband or anything like that it must all come from a solo income somewhere. It's a jet setting lifestyle. Unbelievable. She said she's sold everything so that must've been some return, but other than that to me it feels like she just got sick of Canada is what she's saying.

Last edited:
Her spill about being homesick and going back to Australia for a month after mentioning she talked to her immigration attorney. I used to handle immigration. She isn't homesick..she has to leave because the visa she is on requires exiting the country every so ofter since it isn't an "immigration" visa (meaning there on intent to live permanently). She's probably trying to get that (hence speaking with the attorney), but right now has to exit for a set amount of time and then reenter the country so that she doesn't break the requirements of her current visa. If she actually discussed the difficulties of moving to another country, her content might be interesting. Instead, we get clips of her hanging a print above her bed that only has two corners set with command strips...I wouldn't trust sleeping under that frame at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

HairyBerries

VIP Member
It'll be interesting to see what type of videos she makes now that her fake office is all set up. Is she going to clean her desk over and over?

Has anyone else noticed her views are very low compared to before?

usemycode

VIP Member
Ok watching the video. She’s really worked up about this bad consumer narrative isn’t she?

1. water off a duck’s back? She always replies to negative or critical comments.

2. Where’s the proof of said comments?

3. she IS a “bad consumer” she buys so much crap she doesn’t need because aesthetic. I guess she doesn’t like having to look at herself and her life and reflect on her choices. Does she forget that she’s been like this for years, well before the pandemic and bush fires and moving to Canada?

4. This was just a video for her to post a squarespace ad.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Rent new appartement.
Buy new decor for new appartement.
Clean appartement.
Buy more decor.
Sell everything and move to an another apartment.
And do it all again...

What an empty empty existence.

RentLife

Chatty Member
She came across as really arrogant and full of herself in her q and a. You could tell she wasn't very comfortable as she kept fidgeting.

Things never worked out with the Canadian boyfriend.

YouTube is her only job.

I don't know if she's happy. Or if she's only living for YouTube in this weird bubble.

The lockdows were pretty strict even before Delta I must say..she must have had a good reason beyond "I just want to live there forever."
Nadia Peri posted a while back that she had trouble leaving Australia. She said that for her situation she has to be out of the country for at least 3 months. She even had to engage a lawyer.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I don't get why she can't go the supermarket and buy her own groceries. That way she won't end up with heaps of tomatoes that she no doubt paid for. I get having the heavy stuff delivered but sometimes it is nice to pick out your own items.

Even the trip to Best Buy she worked out that she would only be out the house 40 mins at most.

I did notice she mentioned a couple of times that she was trying not to spend money 🤔
I noticed that too. The visa is probably expensive. Maybe she's realised how much money she has wasted on things she doesn't need.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Her lockdown advice was so horrible. Wow. Lmao. The only thing she's happy about is sitting in an aesthetic apartment all day not having to leave to go to a real job or handle any responsibilities.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Ok so she's a bit all over the place.

She feels like her time is up for now in Toronto, well so is her visa (I don't how she thought she could just move to a different visa). She's sold everything and put some in storage. She's going to London (staying with friends/family) for a bit then back to Australia for Christmas and new year. March I think it was she is going to Austin, Texas to house sit for Bronwyn.

Rachel also said maybe she's going to New York, mentioned European summer. Reset.

I don't know. It must be nice to just be able to float around with no worries and can afford to do all this.

We will probably get a "decorating my room while I'm in Australia" video of her buying all new decor for the 1,000x and then a video about how "since returning, I've decided I just really miss Australia and have decided to stay" aka I didn't get my visa renewed.

• Haha