Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are too funny! Good point usemycode she did meet a lot of cute guys on her trip...:unsure:

Reactions: 2
Lol did you see Erins latest post of walking out of Prada and into Ballenciaga its the most cringe worthy reel! I get manifesting money but really is that all money is about, buying high end designer things to let other people know you have money 🤦‍♀️
I just went to watch it. Sure was tacky. That's it exactly. Erin wants everyone to know she has money as Prada screams rich. It's just too much. Keep buying designer bags and accessories is excessive. I get it, it's her money she can do what she wants. I just think it doesn't prove anything.

Back to Rachel. No idea where she's at. Her youtube views are pretty low for someone that moved to Canada.

I just went to watch it. Sure was tacky. That's it exactly. Erin wants everyone to know she has money as Prada screams rich. It's just too much. Keep buying designer bags and accessories is excessive. I get it, it's her money she can do what she wants. I just think it doesn't prove anything.

Back to Rachel. No idea where she's at. Her youtube views are pretty low for someone that moved to Canada.

Ooh I wonder… probably sit at home like she does every other day?
Looks like she vlogged the trip so at least that will be a couple of interesting videos.

The moving to Canada thing is a joke. I wonder why Youtube doesn't pay or sponsor their content creators to actually go out in the real world to review or critique businesses/products? Get some outside of the home work experience/s? Even the stores/restaurants/businesses themselves could do this.

If she went into homeware stores and talked about latest collections or new launches I could see her doing really well and not getting bored. Then afterwards she could showcase some of the products around the apartment and show people how it looks and its benefits etc...there's so much that can be done even doing cultural Canadian things would be so nice. Right now it is just blah. It doesn't feel like she's in a foreign country at all.

Reactions: 3
She's live now on YouTube. I've missed an hour of it. Basically she's wasting post it notee and writing things down. It makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched the vlog that her friend Kristina put up. Rachel looks and sound so different to her videos with her frozen face and camera setting on a high contrast so everything is blinding white.

She sounds the same to me. Her and her friend do look a lot alike though so that was a bit hard to follow, and dress the same.

I'm actually surprised she didn't make much of an appearance but also glad as it was her friend's vlog. I wish she would act more natural like this for her own videos. You can tell it's just a facade.

She sounds the same to me. Her and her friend do look a lot alike though so that was a bit hard to follow, and dress the same.

I'm actually surprised she didn't make much of an appearance but also glad as it was her friend's vlog. I wish she would act more natural like this for her own videos. You can tell it's just a facade.
I thought she sounded more Australian then that weird accent she has!

Yes! I thought they looked similar too.

That's it, she did seem more natural and I guess relaxed on the yacht too. It did look like an amazing experience.

The moving to Canada thing is a joke. I wonder why Youtube doesn't pay or sponsor their content creators to actually go out in the real world to review or critique businesses/products?
It's just not their business model. They don't need to do that to make their money. It's up to Rachel to hustle/find management who can get her those opportunities. Not Youtube. The onus is on her.

Reactions: 4
I'm just watching her life. It's all the same. Routines! My routine is to wake up and get ready for work. She really has no idea who the real world works.

She also said something she likes working from 6am to midday.

Her live yesterday 😵💫 a live about creating a morning routine (doesn't she have already a thousand of them?) it turned into a one hour rambling about her being lost, tiktok people are mean, she wants to learn about her follower's life.. and it ended with her breaking into tears..

• Haha
  • Wow
I just realised I wrote life instead of live!

Her live yesterday 😵💫 a live about creating a morning routine (doesn't she have already a thousand of them?) it turned into a one hour rambling about her being lost, tiktok people are mean, she wants to learn about her follower's life.. and it ended with her breaking into tears..
I think she's really lost. She has to keep reinventing herself to keep up with the trends and she doesn't know who she really is.

Reactions: 5
Life is too short to be putting up with this sort of crap. If she doesn't try or do something new soon I'm afraid she could have a melt/breakdown.

She seems a good person. I do want her happy, to do well.

I feel like her channel has turned solely into cleaning montages. I never liked those. Such a bore...yawn

Reactions: 5
Another meaningless vlog.

She has clothes everywhere! Why not get another set of drawers to store the winter clothes, or use the hallway cupboard? So much for being organised!

Sorry for the double post.

I forgot to say. What was with the cutesy voice when Daniel was there? Her fake accent was next level.

• Wow
This chick is losing her mind. Does she think it is he who will save her?
I think its just 2 Aussies hanging out. Expats like to stick together.

She was so dramatic when she came back from her walk and made Daniel meet her downstairs with a towel. Really not necessary ad she can just make her own way to the apartment and have a shower as soon as she gets in.

I think its just 2 Aussies hanging out. Expats like to stick together.

She was so dramatic when she came back from her walk and made Daniel meet her downstairs with a towel. Really not necessary ad she can just make her own way to the apartment and have a shower as soon as she gets in.

Right. So she definitely thinks he can save her, then.

Maybe his marriage isn't going too well? It's crazy to me year after year she says she doesn't know what she's doing...

Reactions: 1