Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The video of what this guy is saying is awful 🤢 Plus it’s got attention of a few celebs, like Amber and Olivia from Love Island
Lol I used to go to his gym, he really likes to speak his mind and doesnt care about what anyone thinks, really big headed and honestly his gym is a rip off.

Is it normal to line your lips like this?! 🤣 I’m the same age as Rachel and it is safe to say I have never ever done this. am I just not down with the kids anymore 🤣 my friends would definitely tell me to sort my lipstick out
She looks so grubby!!! I wanna wash and cleanse her face x2475336 🤢

Reactions: 13
I see she’s uploaded ANOTHER glam make up look video... 🙄 getting beyond ridiculous now

Reactions: 2
That video she’s just posted on Instagram 🤢
Can’t cope with how much she eye fucks herself lol

Reactions: 8
That video she’s just posted on Instagram 🤢
Can’t cope with how much she eye fucks herself lol
It’s getting to the point where I can’t stand her....I’m sorry who finds this attractive 🙈 if I was a bloke and saw her, I’d MAYBE wanna shag her for one night but I would NOT see her as gf material. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 6
shes posting a feminine hygeine video... will not be surprised if she recommends spraying victorias secret body spray on her vagina and using femfresh wipes. hope she actually knows what shes talking about.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
shes posting a feminine hygeine video... will not be surprised if she recommends spraying victorias secret body spray on her vagina and using femfresh wipes. hope she actually knows what shes talking about.
It’s probably a “how to self tan your vagina” video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The caption she put ... I’m going to tell you how keep it smelling and tasting good down there 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 wash. Just wash.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The caption she put ... I’m going to tell you how keep it smelling and tasting good down there 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 wash. Just wash.
Oh good God. Oh Jesus Christ Almighty God. Why oh why!?
You have young followers Rach for duck sake be more responsible!!!!

Anyway, I thought she wasn’t seeing anyone anyway. And she’s repeatedly said she doesn’t do one night stands.
Do we have another liar on our hands?

Reactions: 12
OMG THIS IS AWFUL! I’m literally in despair! Fine to say how to take care of yourself but smelling good? DOES SHE KNOW HOW IMPRESSIONABLE HER YOUNG AUDIENCE WILL BE?!

If it smells awful there’s a problem, if it doesn’t and you wash then it’s fine. As for tasting good, I just can’t 🤦‍♀️

She’s gonna give everyone BV 🙄

Reactions: 11
wtf :oops: who does she think this content will even appeal to? Also, I wonder if Revolution will still want to colab with her now she's completely changed her content?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say she was doing a podcast to talk about this sort of stuff because it wasn’t relevant to her channel or something to that affect?

Reactions: 1
wtf :oops: who does she think this content will even appeal to? Also, I wonder if Revolution will still want to colab with her now she's completely changed her content?
I’ve now settled now but back in the day 🤣 when I was younger and more care free🤣 I would have felt the need to work out what to pack in my over night bag or how to keep my fanny clean by watching some lasses YouTube video.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet she mentions eating pineapple or taking those crappy vitamins that are meant to make your vagina taste nice etc that are an obvious scam? like JUST WASH NORMALLY. i really hope she isn't going to start spreading awful misinformation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet she mentions eating pineapple or taking those crappy vitamins that are meant to make your vagina taste nice etc that are an obvious scam? like JUST WASH NORMALLY. i really hope she isn't going to start spreading awful misinformation.
If she tells people to do more than just wash like a normal person I’m going to have to intervene

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.