Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be trying to turn into a Dubai porta potty - think that's the term

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find her voice really soothing for some reason (I leave her videos playing sometimes if I can't sleep lol) but the whole boobies thing is annoying me now.

I am also a larger chested gal but I think you have to pick your moments when you flaunt them! It just makes her look desperate (i mean does the girl not own any hoodies or tshirts or anything?) but I actually quite like her otherwise 🤦🏾

• Heart
I’ve always liked her... thought Rachel doesn’t deserve a thread on here ... admittedly I haven’t watched one of her videos in a while, attempted her perfume one today had to turn it off, she just sounds ridiculous, I’m no prude but everything comes back to sex and attracting ‘boys’ she just sounds desperate in it!

Reactions: 8
So this just came up in my recommended on YT... this is one of the love island girls who was on it for about 3 days. did Rach not even come up with his tit idea? 🤣🤣🤣

29EFA94F-FCDC-428A-9E6D-77E091D38BB7.jpeg

• Haha
So I see Rach was supposed to put up another video last night but couldn’t cos she’s been sobbing over an allergic reaction (try having acne 24/7 for years Rach and I might sympathise)

And guess what the video was gonna be.....another GLAM!!! 🙄 Need more variety Rach I’m fed up of seeing your “glam” looks and surprisingly enough they all look the same

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry so so late for the party here but the dick appointment video makes me so uneasy. It’s so so gross.
On one hand you have Desi Perkins going through IVF to get pregnant and have a family and on the other hand you have her making a video about sleeping about. So gross

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on her assumptions video. Haven’t watched it all yet but is it just me or do her lips/teeth look really weird???

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just catching up on her assumptions video. Haven’t watched it all yet but is it just me or do her lips/teeth look really weird???
I’ve literally just finished watching it haha! Her lips always look weird to me! At least we know if we ask Rach about them she won’t have 200 panic attacks a day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had no idea who this girl was until she came up on my YT recommendations this week. Wow. Her older content might be alright but her most recent stuff...? I’m in shock 😂😳

She came across as soon Obnoxious on her assumptions video, and I thought she seemed like she was lying on a lot of the answers. She got so shifty and weird at a lot of them. Probably sent herself the assumptions just to bring up certain subjects like they all do

Reactions: 6
On
On her video her second question was ‘did you have a fling with Theo campbell’ and she said no a fling to her is multiple meetings and multiple dates but it wasn’t multiple. THEN said she’s slept with a love islander, so it’s him!
Whyyyy would he sleep with her?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They were commenting back & fourth on each other’s insta’s for ages a while back, it seemed obvious something was going on! Weird though as she seemed quite pally with his ex gf Kaz!

They were commenting back & fourth on each other’s insta’s for ages a while back, it seemed obvious something was going on! Weird though as she seemed quite pally with his ex gf Kaz!
What an absolute snake 🤢 hate girls like that, poor Kaz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.