Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always thought Rachel was quite slaggy and open to sleeping around and that just proves it.

also, what is the obsession with these love island type D-listers for rachel and her friends like Madison sarah lol

Reactions: 11
4E5B0CFF-EBDB-448C-8AA8-7E6F4CA83258.jpeg

She seems to have been doing this look for 5 years and it’s just evolved ever since just with more highlight, bronzer etc 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I know this isn’t a rave thread, please don’t jump on my ass... but I am really glad to see that she feels strongly about recent tragedies atm such as BLM. As a person of colour, I really appreciated her IG Story today.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@champagnepinkk i agree! Say what you want about the girl but she didn’t need to say all of that and unlike other influencers with even bigger platforms (molly mae) actually said something all useful and educational! Give credit where credit is due.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Definitely should not have swiped this post whilst drinking my coffee, oof why did we need a close up like that 20200531_101810.jpg

Reactions: 3
Definitely should not have swiped this post whilst drinking my coffee, oof why did we need a close up like that View attachment 142132
All the bigger boob girls who do ads with lounge underwear are either ordering the wrong size or just wearing ill fitted bras because they don’t actually do their size and they still want the £. Looks uncomfortable and stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They look like my cocker spaniels ears🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cant un-imagine that 😣

All the bigger boob girls who do ads with lounge underwear are either ordering the wrong size or just wearing ill fitted bras because they don’t actually do their size and they still want the £. Looks uncomfortable and stupid.
Completely agree! I'm a larger busted gal and I would return something if it fit me like that! Why would I pay money for something that doesn't cover half of my sandbags?!

Reactions: 2
I've followed Rachel for a while and think she's okay. I enjoy watching her make up videos and realy like some of her glam looks which has resulted in me buying a few good Revolution products off the back of her recommendations, which I genuinely love, but I do think the cleavage/underwear shots are a bit much, there's no need, IMO, even if she is promoting underwear, as some of the shots seems cheap! 🥴

I've followed Rachel for a while and think she's okay. I enjoy watching her make up videos and realy like some of her glam looks which has resulted in me buying a few good Revolution products off the back of her recommendations, which I genuinely love, but I do think the cleavage/underwear shots are a bit much, there's no need, IMO, even if she is promoting underwear, as some of the shots seems cheap! 🥴
Exactly how I feel too! I enjoy watching her more chatty videos and I like a lot of her looks (even tho I would never be able to recreate that well!) but yeah a lot of unnecessary cleavage!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly how I feel too! I enjoy watching her more chatty videos and I like a lot of her looks (even tho I would never be able to recreate that well!) but yeah a lot of unnecessary cleavage!
I love make up and would love to do a glam look without getting panda eyes and looking overdone 😂 as I think she does a great job, but yeah, that side is unnecessary and perhaps she could do a separate section for that kinda thing as it doesn't fit in with the rest of her content, tbh!

Following 👀 girls from round my area... went to the same nail shop a couple times she was on her phone loud and obnoxious as anything, kept looking at herself on instagram. So stuck up and one the girls when you smile at them and they just look u up and down

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Every time that I visit her channel after a few months it's always filled with assumptions videos. Are people really assuming that much about her or does she just send some of them in herself?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.