Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can’t believe she’s made a video about this 😳😂
And she claims she’s not seeing anyone anyway sooooo seriously what is the point 🙄
She needs to think about the age of her audience - it’s actually worrying.
Her parents must be so proud...

Reactions: 9
I mean what was that video even about? Who in their right mind is going to take a massive overnight bag to a hook up?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And she claims she’s not seeing anyone anyway sooooo seriously what is the point 🙄
She needs to think about the age of her audience - it’s actually worrying.
Her parents must be so proud...
that's the thing, these girls like Rachel Leary and Madison Sarah are so over-sexual but their main watchers are young girls. it's actually vile and disgusting. They will then claim they're not role models because of XYZ when called out yet are happy to make money off those girls watching their videos and buying the tit they shill. Sick of it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so glad I found this thread. I'm 30, so older than her usual viewers but I really enjoyed her content, and thought she was down to earth and funny. But she has changed so much! Honestly what to pack to go out shagging? No hun. Why do her tits have to be out in every single video? She's changed so much

Reactions: 14
Someone has asked her to do a dick appointment makeup tutorial: what makeup to wear to your appointment. WHAT THE duck

Reactions: 8
Argh she has a thread yay. I used to follow her but found her make up was reaching the point of cultural appropriation and she censored any comments that weren't worshipping her. I noticed on instagram she hearts all the compliments - 'OH MY GOD STOP IT' when 12 year olds say how lovely her orange face and excrement coloured hands are.

She disabled the comments on this one, stopped watching after that 😂
Screenshot_20200430-180211_Reddit.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Argh she has a thread yay. I used to follow her but found her make up was reaching the point of cultural appropriation and she censored any comments that weren't worshipping her. I noticed on instagram she hearts all the compliments - 'OH MY GOD STOP IT' when 12 year olds say how lovely her orange face and excrement coloured hands are.

She disabled the comments on this one, stopped watching after that 😂View attachment 120170
If Donald Trump fucked a wotstit, this would be the result

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The video of what this guy is saying is awful 🤢 Plus it’s got attention of a few celebs, like Amber and Olivia from Love Island

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.