Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qwerty101010

Wowwwww influencers say they are taking responsibility but only do it for 2 days lmaooo shows how fake their intention is.

just came on to share the comments of an ad that came on my tiktok! The UK Trisha paytas ffsssss
She reminds me of Gemma Collins

• Haha
Reactions: 21

justapossum

I get that Rachel (and the others) are just young and want to have fun - they are not the only ones that have broken the rules, plenty of people have for various reasons. However, the difference between these girls and other people is that their jobs are as "influencers" - they know they have a massive social media platform and they should use it to INFLUENCE people in a positive way, put that social media platform to a good use. Instead, all they do is slap on make up, get drunk, and chase dick.
If they don't want to be called out publicly for making a "mistake" - don't be an influencer. If they want to have fun and be reckless - walk away from Youtube. It seems their "jobs" are only convenient when they're being smothered in compliments and praise from brainwashed teenagers, but the minute they receive any criticism, they can't handle it.
I am not one for "cancelling" influencers, but I am getting so sick of these influencers thinking they're above everyone and everything.

LilPinky

The lazy misuse of the word ‘infamous’ grinds my gears lol, the pasta recipe is FAMOUS, not ‘infamous’ you birdbrain

• Haha

Honeh

Chatty Member
Christ I just reread my comment and now I’m thinking what if other young women don’t buy their underwear from M&S..... I promise you they do nice little bits... I’m not rocking this type of shit under my clothes I SWEAR 😩

(not that there is anything wrong with this if you do, it’s just not a bitta me xx)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

squarebutton

VIP Member
Thank God this thread now exists and I have somewhere to vent my frustration over her fucking tits!!!!!
I’m sorry, I used to like her but now I just can’t deal 🤦‍♀️ Put your fucking tits away you’re making yourself look like a fucking slag!

• Haha

gee_beth

VIP Member
I literally have no words. They're all selfish cunts. Myself and others are working tirelessly for the emergency services, caring for really sick people who are dying with no family around them. Oh well. As long as these girls enjoyed their NYE party that's all that matters :rolleyes:

Jess786

I like how she calls us low life gossips as if her mads and Han have never sat in together gossiping about other youtube or friends? I’m sorry but I can imagine Rach to be a HUGE loud mouth and gossip. I’ll give her a hundred quid if she can prove otherwise 😘

• Haha
I think from this, the best thing people can do to show how wrong they were and how selfish they were is to unfollow anyone breaking the rules (you can still see most of them as their not private) but for me personally I’m unfollowing and I hope a lot of other people will follow suit and that it impacts their following / deals / gifts etc

muggedoff

She’s being so fake nice in her comments. Still denying she attended other parties when we have the proof and deleting comments.

I actually think she’s the nastiest of the lot tbh, she’s just as self centred and narcissistic as Madison but she’s smarter so she’s better at hiding it and putting on a nice and bubbly persona to her followers. You can tell she’s extremely insecure and somewhat jealous of Madison through the little digs she throws at her. She’s been trying to morph into Madison for a few months now but failing. If she looked like Madison she’d be a huge bitch.

Bizzarebbq

Rachel needs to shut the fuck up the fat horse. I’m a psychological therapist myself and every day since march i’ve spoken to numerous people struggling, losing their jobs, homes, actively suicidal. But she wants to be the victim because shes done what she likes for 10 months and then got caught out!

Shut your FAT TRAP you stinking ugly boot, you’re the last person who should be saying anything about mental health. Ugly alien headed fuck

• Haha

justwatching121

CB210BBC-2619-4431-A18F-2EC5C715528F.png
F7A3EF3D-4225-4DE2-BB7C-77FFE4AE021C.jpeg

Since she keeps talking about alexi I decided to go and have a snoop. She’s clearly fucking him lmao. On her true or false video jack asked did she sleep with him and she repeated the question (to buy her more time) then said false. Jack then asked what did she do and she said that’s not the question🤣 tbh I think if she did fuck him she wouldn’t admit it anyway

• Haha
  • Wow