Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a vile bully, I know her type and always knew she was hiding a nasty side. This narcissist pretended to be a victim of bullying while she lay into that young girl, telling her she needs to drop out and making her cry.

Han is the only one I think has a kind heart. I hope she distances themselves from the thirsty catfishing cunts.

Reactions: 21
What a nasty piece of work, you can just tell what kind of girl Rachel would have been in school- the word bully springs to mind.

Reactions: 16
She's really showing her true colours now (hint, it's not the same shade as her foundation)
She's tried to come across as all bubbly girl next door and really she's a not-so-secret mean girl - at least baddy maddy doesn't pretend to be anything more than a biatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I get that Rachel (and the others) are just young and want to have fun - they are not the only ones that have broken the rules, plenty of people have for various reasons. However, the difference between these girls and other people is that their jobs are as "influencers" - they know they have a massive social media platform and they should use it to INFLUENCE people in a positive way, put that social media platform to a good use. Instead, all they do is slap on make up, get drunk, and chase dick.
If they don't want to be called out publicly for making a "mistake" - don't be an influencer. If they want to have fun and be reckless - walk away from Youtube. It seems their "jobs" are only convenient when they're being smothered in compliments and praise from brainwashed teenagers, but the minute they receive any criticism, they can't handle it.
I am not one for "cancelling" influencers, but I am getting so sick of these influencers thinking they're above everyone and everything.

Reactions: 21
I wish Rachel would stop begging it by asking her followers if they wanna see a video :sick:

Why doesn't she just stop and duck off for a while 😩

Reactions: 9
Omg please everybody go and vote no from every account you have until she gets the hint
BACA24C7-2B1E-40C0-BCAA-C3636861B337.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
so crazy to me how her and madison have gone back to posting as if nothing happened so quickly

• Sad
Yeah they seem to think they can brush it all under the carpet and everyone will forget about it, using bullying and mental health as an excuse for being dickheads.

Bet they’re all back tomorrow for their Sunday upload 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't get how she's continuing to post as normal like nothing happened :rolleyes:

Imagine being hated as much as she is and going on with your day acting like everything's Gucci??? must hurt 😂

Reactions: 7
Omg what a horrible nasty girl telling someone their career in mental health is a waste of time!! Surely if Rachel believes Amy is a bully she’d WANT her to learn about mental health?! But Amy isn’t a bully or a harasser - she was sharing information about their wrong doings like so many others. That comment from Rachel shows what I thought all along - she puts on a nice persona for YT but she’s a snotty rude cow in real life. If she can post that online can you imagine what the trio say in their group chat about people and their followers they apparently love

Reactions: 22
Omg what a horrible nasty girl telling someone their career in mental health is a waste of time!! Surely if Rachel believes Amy is a bully she’d WANT her to learn about mental health?! But Amy isn’t a bully or a harasser - she was sharing information about their wrong doings like so many others. That comment from Rachel shows what I thought all along - she puts on a nice persona for YT but she’s a snotty rude cow in real life. If she can post that online can you imagine what the trio say in their group chat about people and their followers they apparently love
I was honestly quite shocked at the comment because it was a side to her we’ve never actually seen. I mean obviously it’s always been there but as you said she has a very friendly persona online so to see her post this comment to this girl because she didn’t like the truth being outed was truly shocking. She really is a witch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.