Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bleeping rude just proves how vile she is. Get your vile Covid ass out the lift
Like in what world does it actually run through someone’s head to be like “ok I need to get my trainers in the shot, I’ll just put my feet up on here for a quick second” ???? Their stupidity never fails to amaze me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like in what world does it actually run through someone’s head to be like “ok I need to get my trainers in the shot, I’ll just put my feet up on here for a quick second” ???? Their stupidity never fails to amaze me
On a mirror aswell! Leaving her dirty shoe prints on there that someone is going to have to clean. Argh I dislike her more and more 😡

Reactions: 13
I would never put my feet up on the mirror anywhere she’s dutty
She’s definitely the type of girl who would put her feet up on public seats, my mum always used to kill me when I did it when I was younger 🤣

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely the type of girl who would put her feet up on public seats, my mum always used to kill me when I did it when I was younger 🤣
Yesss! I bet she shouts at the waitress in restaurants to come to her table. That type of person 🤮

Reactions: 6
I just also noticed, Rachel definitely has been reading on here or mads has been feeding back stuff to her. In her new video at around 1.20ish she talks about moving and saying she doesn’t know how much she’s going to be posting about it because of people finding out where they live and posting their addresses online. She can’t be moving into mads block surely then as everyone knows where she lives

Reactions: 11
Yesss! I bet she shouts at the waitress in restaurants to come to her table. That type of person 🤮
Do you think she was also one of girls who would be really loud on the bus to and from school? Like every other word would be a swear word and she'd be blasting ouch by ndubz on her LG cookie so that everyone on the bus could hear it even if they didn't want to 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
1611280211052.png

Sooo it seems like she is moving in Mads building after all 😅 Lowlife funny word coming from her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.